"Friends Is Better Then Lover"

Christmas calender 2010 (One shots)

 

Character: Takeru, Chiyu and Yuji (all from SUG)

 

“Friends Is Better Then Lover”

 

I was with Chiyu and Yuji shopping Christmas gift to our friends while they became really intimated. 

 

-”Chiyu, What do you want to  touch my s?” Yuji said having a bra on him. 

-”Yuji, You s is so big.” Chiyu said laughing. I just laugh with them to be nice and not left out. I know them are joking around, but lately have them been acting like they are hiding something for me and that does I not like. I don’t like to be left out when things.

-”Takeru, are you fine? You look a little lost.” Chiyu said putting a hand on my forehead like I was sick or something.

-”I am fine. I just thought about what I should give Masato and Shinpei.” I lie to Chiyu and he buy it like a kid that got some candy for a . 

-”So what are we going to go now?” Yuji said looking a little worry at me. I just smile at him.

-”What about the new shop that open last week? I have heard they have some awesome stuff there, maybe I will find something for Masato and Shinpei.” I said with my cute smile that fans love so much.

-”That sound fine with me.” Yuji said and now look back to normal. 

-”Than let’s go.” Chiyu said and took Yuji and my hand. He drag us out from the shop and order me to show the way.

 

I walk in front of Yuji and Chiyu while they were joking around again, but this time it look like they were flirting with each others. 

*Why does I sound so jealous? I don’t like them more then friends. Or do I?* I thought while walking to the shop without looking back. 

 

I finally arrived the shop and look back I find nobody standing there.  I look around to see if I saw Yuji and Chiyu somewhere, but they were all lost. 

-”Maybe I should go in waiting for them?” I said to myself and walk in the shop. I look around the shop with big eyes and mouth all open. The shop was so perfect to me and I like me here.  I totally forgot the time, but find a gift for everyone in the band. Before I knew it was it soon closing time and I walk out from the shop. 

 

It was all dark outside and I try to find my way home when I remember I totally unknown in this area. I pick up my phone to call someone the help me to get back home, but my phone battery was flat.

 

-”Why must this happen today?” I shout in anger almost throw my phone away, but remember how many phone I have ruin this year because of my anger. I just walk around looking for some familiar that could help me to get back home, but failed. 

 

I saw that many party people had come out and walk to different bar or host club while I look amazing how the night look so different from the day.

It was like it was two different world and I couldn’t believe that I live in both of them. I walk around looking at the different people passing me forgetting all about that I was trying to find my way home. 

 

-”Hey, some lovely ladies is waiting for hosting you. What about come in?” Someone ask me and I just shake my head while walking away. Then I remember that I was trying to get back home again. 

-”where are I now?” I said looking around totally lost. I couldn’t believe I had once more time got lost.

 

-----

Somewhere else.

 

-”I can’t find Takeru anywhere.” Yuji said running to Chiyu. Chiyu try to call Takeru, but only got to his massager.

-”I can’t call him either. It says that he out or ranger or phone of.” Chiyu said all worry remembering last time Takeru got lost. 

-”Why did we be so stupid joking around without following Takeru?” Yuji said and begin to cry. Chiyu pull him into a hug and look around to see if he could see Takeru anywhere.

-”It is okey, We will find him even if it take all night.” Chiyu said and was totally ready to look for Takeru all night.

-” Do really thing so? You do well remember last time Takeru got lost from us? We went looking for three days before we find him in a net café.” Yuji said with tears running down. 

-” I do remember that time. Why does Takeru have to be so bad at remembering where he go?” Chiyu said still looking around.

-” I don’t know. I just afraid something happen to him.” Yuji said hugging Chiyu tighter crying.

-”I know. I am also are.” Chiyu holding around the crying Yuji.

-” I think we should have told about Takeru that we are going to celebrate the Christmas on a hotel on the country side away from all the stress. I think he already had notice that we had something hiding form him.” Chiyu said braking the hug.

-” That explain why Takeru look so lost today.” Yuji said stop crying.

-” come let’s call they others and find Takeru before it is to late.” Chiyu said and they call they others. 

 

Soon was all four looking for Takeru in the sparkling night life.

 

----------

 

I was still trying to find my way home with no luck. I have many times thought I was on my right way, but wasn’t. It all was dead end.

-”Maybe I should try to got to the police asking them to help me.” I said when I remember manger words from last time I got lost like this. 

 

I ask for the way to the police when I saw someone in police uniform. I run toward him and ask him if he could help me. To my surprise he took me to the police station and ask someone to help me out. 

 

I gave them the address and someone walk me to my apartment, but once I got there it was locked and no one answer the door. I told the officer the I will be fine and thanks him from the help.

 

I sat down next to the door waiting for someone to come home when I started to frizzed. I pull my jacket closer and hold my bag hard while falling asleep.

 

-------

 

-”TAKERU? TAKERU? “ someone shout my name while shake me. I slowly open my eyes looking some familiar worry faced looking at me. 

-”Oh, hey everyone. I have been waiting for you.” I said and Yuji jump around my neck starting crying.

-”We thought we had lost you again.” He said and all they others look at us. They just look at us with out nagging at me like last time. They was just happy that I was already.

-”Why did you just walk away like that?”  Chiyu ask me all calm. 

-” I just saw you and Yuji was busy joking around without me and kind of got a little mad, so I just walk toward the shop I told you about earlier.” I explain looking shy over my own acting.

-” I am really sorry.” I apologize and Yuji hug me again. 

-”We are just glad you are back save.” Yuji say all happy after spend all night looking for his best friend.

-”And you got jealous on Yuji and me?” Chiyu said and I nod. He begin to laughed.

-”We was just joking about how fun we all are going to have this Christmas together, nothing more. We are all you friends even what happen and it is nothing between me and Yuji.” Chiyu explain and I felt my heart got lighter.

-”We are all just friends.” Yuji said and I nod. 

 

We all walk in the apartment falling asleep in the sitting room. I fall asleep laying between two of my best friends. Those two I can do everything with or almost.

 

__________

A/N:

I am finally done with todays story and I have been really busy, so I was afraid that I wouldn't make it today, but i did^^  I am so glad I got some new readers^^

 

Next couple will be your choice, Just say a band or a couple you want the next to story to me about.. I really don't  have a idea for who it will be..it doesn't have to be someone form my list, so It could be anybody you like^^

Pleas leave a name and some pic if you can^^