M68.....89W

Super Junior's Sesame Player
"Omo~ So....big!!" Ryeowook and Lei walked side by side, looking around the large ship's inside. The two wore similar outfits; a t-shirt and baggy jeans, with high-tops and a few accessories.

  "Ryeowook-ah! Don't get too far! Same goes for you, maknae!" Heechul called out from afar, standing with the others , as they waited for their room cards. 

  Lei poked a glass tank filled with colorful fish, and laughed as they swam away in fear. He continued to bother them until a worker coughed beside him, giving the young boy a stern look. Lei mumbled an apology and awkwardly walked towards Ryeowook, who was looking out the window of the ship.

  " I feel like I'm in the Titanic." Lei mumbled,"...good thing I took swimming classes."

  Ryeowook ignored him and began walking away, hoping the young boy would stop following him. Light footsteps and a gush of cologne and wind made Ryeowook realize his plan failed," Lei...don't you have to go see what the others are doing?"

  Lei, totally oblivious to Ryeowook's annoyed tone, quirked an eyebrow," They're getting their room cards..."

  "What if they pair you up with Kyuhyun? Or worse...Sungmin!" Ryeowook smirked inwardly as Lei's eyes widened.

  "I didn't even think about that! Thanks! I'm going to make sure I don't get roomed with the mean ones!" Lei sprinted to the other members, nearly knocking an old lady in the process. 

  Leeteuk was calling out names and pointing to a few members, when suddenly Lei, grabbed his arm and shrieked in his ear," I DON'T WANT TO STAY WITH KYUHYUN OR SUNGMIN-HYUNG! CAN I STAY WITH YOU?!"

  Kangin nudged him ," WHY are you screaming? We're standing right infront of you."

  Lei shrugged ," I thought it would sound more persuasive."  Sungmin and Kyuhyun stepped infront of Lei, their arms crossed infront of their chests.

  "What's wrong with us?"

  "You guys are bullies." Lei stated as a matter-of-factly. He looked at Leeteuk with hope shining in his eyes," So? Who am I going to be paired with?"

  ~~~~~

  " Wait here until we go put our bags in our rooms." The eldest members walked away, carrying their large, noticeable bags. 

  Lei, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook, Kibum, and Donghae walked together around the ship, 'oo'ing and 'aw'ing at the large magnificent structure. Walls if all shades of blue, wooden deck boards, and beautiful Caribbean tunes  echoed throughout the ship. People walked along, smiling and laughing, either wearing their swimming clothes, walking their pets, or just relaxing. A large pool was in the middle of the ship, attracting flocks  of people of all ages. 

  Lei and Kibum spotted a group of loud , attractive girls, who walked past them without acknowledging their presence. Kibum glanced at Lei and pushed him forwards," Yah! Go talk to them! Introduce them to me!" Kibum grinned goofily as he stared at the females.

  Lei's eyes widened," BWOH?! Me!? No!"

  Kibum sent him a strange look," Don't go all shy on me now! Are you just going to let that cute stuff slip away from your fingers like sand?! Go get em, boy!" Lei was suddenly shoved roughly by Kibum, and as a result crashed onto one of the females.

  "YAH!" One cried, as she fell not so gently on the deck board. Lei blinked in fear and guilt,"O-Omo! I'm sorry! I wasn't-"

  "Ew, don't tell me you're here to hit on us!" One girl retorted, crossing her thin arms, chewing on her gum loudly while giving Lei a dirty look," How old are you? 12?" 

  Lei's jaw dropped as the other two began giggling along with the female," I'm 18!" He growled, not liking the way they were treating him.

  "Sorry, we're not into younger guys. Especially not kids." Lei fumed as the three walked away , laughing loudly. 

  He walked back to Kibum with a sad face," What happened?" Kibum couldn't help but grin childishly.

  "They called me a...kid."Lei murmured, not wanting to say it," I don't understand! I'm one of the tallest members! How could anyone mistake me for a kid?"

  "Blame that face of yours." Kibum stated, walking away towards the others, leaving Lei to ponder.

  "What's wrong  with my face?" He looked at his reflection a window and frowned," I could pass for a man-"

  "Excuse me young boy, but do you happen to know where the restrooms are?" An old man poked him from behind. Lei smiled tightly, not enjoying being called a kid and politely shook his head.

  When the elders came back, Yesung advanced towards Lei," Lei, you don't mind of you sleep on the floor do you?" 

  "..why?" Lei asked slowly, narrowing his small eyes suspiciously.

  "I'm sleeping on the left, while my turtles are sleeping on the right." Yesung stated frankly, staring at Lei with a blank face.

  "You're...joking. Right?" A blank stare answered Lei's question," ARE YOU CRAZY?! No way am I giving up my bed space for your stupid TURTLES!" And that initiated a verbal fight between the two.

  Eunhyuk and Shindong whined in the background about food, while Henry and Heechul began inspecting a map on the wall, while Kangin and Hangeng snapped a few photos with their phones. 

  "If you dare even think about tossing my turtles out in the sea, consider yourself dead, maknae." Lei glowered at his hyung, trying to look as intimidating as he possibly could. Giving up, he turned around  and frowned.

  "Leeteuk-hyung! Are you paying attention to what he's saying?" 

  Leeteuk glanced at the tall maknae and smiled," He's only teasing, Lei. Don't take things so seriously. And Yesung, are you that cruel of a hyung to command your dongsaeng to sleep on the floor because you think your turtles need 'their own personal space'?"

  Yesung rolled his eyes," Why did you have to pair me up with Lei? Why not Siwon? Ryeowook? Heck, even Heechul for that matter."

  "You're going to make Lei cry." Kibum announced, glancing at the gaping Lei.

  "Pabo! I don't cry!" Lei crossed his arms and glared at Kibum, who laughed.

  "Mhmm, Lei, so why was your face get when you watched that Pokemon episode yesterday?" Henry asked, snickering along with ZhouMi and Heechul.

  Lei avoided the question and quickly walked away, not wanting up be probed with more embarrassing questions. The others laughed at his actions, a few of them  calling out his name , teasingly.

  ~~~~~

  "I think I'm gonna puke." Lei grumbled, a hand on his stomach, while his forehead rested on a black wooden table. The members were finished eating a barbecue dinner, most of them still not satisfied and hungry.

  "You sure have a tiny stomach." ZhouMi stated, smiling at his grumbling dongsaeng.

  "Let's go burn off all these calories with miniature golf!" Heechul announced, standing up , making his chair screech loudly against the floorboard. Most people in the ship recognized them, but respected the fact they were on vacation and didn't bother them one bit.

  "Yesung-hyung, give me the card for our room. I'm too tired to do anything at the moment." Lei yawned, rubbing his eyes," Maybe tomorrow I'll play golf."

  "Make sure you lock the door." Yesung dug in his pocket and gave him the card. The ship's lights colored the black sea with poppy, bright beams. Loud music could be heard , and people relaxed by the juice booth or by the railings. A cool breeze wafted in the air, making Lei shiver

  "Don't get lost!" Hangeng warned, eyeing the sleepy Lei cautiously. Out of all of the fifteen members, Hangeng was the most overprotective of Lei. In fact, not just Lei, but the other young members , too.

  Lei waved his hand and walked away," I'll be fine." He stretched and emitted a loud yawn, earning him strange looks from passengers. He walked in the halls of the ship's inside, hearing the other members' faint voices from outside. The bright lights made his already (extremely) tiny eyes squint. Kids bounced past him excitedly, while a few women and men followed behind them. Leo glanced at his card and blinked," 89W?" He looked at the door palettes, which read 'J' ," This is gonna take awhile."

  ~~~~~~

  "So tomorrow , we're going to do what exactly?" Henry asked the others, while leaning forward on his golf stick. He blinked in surprise as Siwon made yet another goal. 

  Heechul shrugged," Whatever we find interesting. We have to wake up early though."

  Leeteuk smiled," Good thing we got rooms right next to each other, that way we don't have to run all around the ship to find the others. By the way, Yesung, was it you that had M67?"

  The turtle living male shook his head," That's Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun's room. Lei's and my room is M68."

  Leeteuk nodded and smiled sheepishly, It that only two members could fit in one room."

  "Well, each room has one bed,so I see how that works." Eunhyuk stated, juggling a few golf balls. He accidentally threw one too high, and it accidentally hit Donghae in the face.

  ~~~~~

  Lei finally reached Room 89W, and noticed the door was opened slightly. A cleaning lady smiled in greeting at him," Oh , is this your room?"

  Lei nodded and sleepily glanced in the pitch black room," Yes, thank you for cleaning it...but wasn't it already clean?"

  "Oh, is that a problem? I'm sorry, I'm just assigned to clean rooms every three hours or so. Your room was clean, I just added a few extra towels and napkins. Have a nice night!"

  Leo watched the old lady steer her cleaning supply cart towards another room and shrugged, closing the door behind him. He didn't bother to change into his pajamas or brush his teeth, and hopped in the bed. The room was dark as night, which is how he loved it when he sleeps. A few minutes later, soft snoring could be heard from the young boy.

  An hour passed and the door clicked open. A plump, drunk figure walked in , nearly collapsing on the floor and walls. The door was slammed and grosning and hiccups could be heard. The figure roughly jumped on the bed, making Lei bounce slightly with it. He still slept soundlessly, mumbling a few words in his sleep. The stranger merely glanced at him before fixing off into deep slumber.

  ~~~~~~

  Yesung opened the door to his room, using an extra room card, and sighed tiredly. He closed the door behind him and sat on the bed, taking off his shoes and socks," Lei?" He glanced around the room, his eyes traveling to Lei's charging phone and bags sitting in the corner," Lei?" He walked in the bathroom to find it empty,".....Lei?"

  ~~~~~~~~

O_____0 YOU!!! I STAYED UP 'TIL 2 AM ON A SCHOOL DAY TYPING THIS!! BE GRATEFUL XDDDDD sorry if it sounds rushed....I'm just tired. I haven't been experiencing the best days =___= I'm just ...tired...*sigh* Anyways....

  I smell something. *sniff sniff* what could it be...?

  Oh...I know :D

  IT's DRAMA~~~