Games

Super Junior's Sesame Player
Low grumbling emitted from the garage, and metal scraping on the concrete floor could be heard. The camera faded from black to an opened garage, filled with sunlight and junk. A broken tv was in a corner, posters were hung on the walls, rusted bike were leaning on the small fridge, and slippers were thrown nearly everywhere in the room. Lei was in his yellow and green pajamas, bending down in a corner, and scraping some cat turds in a poop pan," HYUNG! I told you not to feed your stupid cat vegetables! Do you know how much this STINKS?!" Lei bellowed, sticking his head through the garage door and into the dorm.

Forcing the maknae to clean?

As Lei was throwing Heebum's poop away, Heechul stomped in the garage, with his blue fluffy robe and all. His black, chin length hair was tied in a tiny ponytail, and he playfully advanced towards Lei, catching him by surprise. He lightly slammed Lei on the garage wall, his hands wrapping around Lei's throat," Maknae, how many times have i told you to not complain about Heebummie. Treat him like a king-"

"A king?!" Suddenly Heechul's cat sprinted inside, chasing a rubber ball," Why would I treat that like a king?"

Heebum hissed at Lei, making him jump to the side, trying to hide behind Heechul," Heebum is the most wonderful gift any fan has given me, and besides," Heechul began snickering," I like it when he scares you."

Leo quirked an eyebrow, glancing at a few noisy members who walked in from outside, laughing loudly," I'm not scared of your fat cat."

Heechul smiled smugly," Oh really?" With a snap of his fingers, Heebum sprinted towards Lei's feet, and hissed loudly at him, flashing his sharp teeth. Lei immediately dove back in the dorm, tripping over the door's metal threshold in the process. Lei rubbed his forehead angrily, ignoring Heechul's loud witch like laughter.

~~~~~

Lei happily lyed down on a white tanning chair, between Henry and Ryeowook, who were applying sunscreen on their faces, arms, and legs. 

"Lei-ah, you're not swimming?" Henry asked, rubbing sunscreen on his nose.

Ouch...

Lei shook his head," Nope. Last time we swam, Yesung announced his turtles were lonely inside the dorm, so he brought them in the pool to chill with us, and I almost SWALLOWED one by accident."

Donghae walked past the trio, his green flip flops padding the floor lightly. He wore shades and a straw hat, while a white towel hung limply around his neck," Hyung, why are you wearing all that? It's not like we're on a beach or something." Henry and Lei snickered, hi-fiving each other.

"Yah, don't make fun of him, maknaes!" Eunhyuk called out from the pool," Ignore them, Donghae. They're jealous of your iness." 

Donghae laughed and shook his head at his friends' jokes," Sure." 

Lei closed his eyes and relaxed on the chair, while the other fifteen members swam in their personal pool. Laughing and splish splashing of the waters were the only sound coming from their 'backyard'. Leeteuk splashed some cold water on Lei's face, making the young boy jolt up," Yah! What are you doing there? Come swim with us!" 

The leader's smiling suspiciously. Lei looks nervous.

Lei shook his head and smiled," I'm perfectly fine, right here. Alone." he heard splashing sounds and the loud, wet footsteps of a few members, and Lei suddenly found himself being lifted by three pairs of strong arms. He shrieked hoarsely as they swung him back and forth, ready to throw him in the pool," What are you doing?!"

"Get in!" Shindong protested," We're going play Fishy!"

"So you can drown me again?!" Lei yelped, trying to get down from Sungmin, Kyuhyun, and Siwon's arms," Let me go!"

"Okay." "Sure." "If you say so"

Lei's eyes widened as the green scenery he was once looking at was replaced by bright blue water. His head popped up from the surface, and he gasped loudly at the coldness," YAH!"

ZhouMi and Kibum began splashing him with water, laughing at how he tried to block the oncoming attacks," Hey! Sto-yah!!"

Shindong dived under and surfaced up, holding Lei above his head," WHO WANTS TO PLAY FISHY?!"Lei watched everyone raise their hands, and he swallowed thickly.

~~~~~

'Fishy' is a game the Super Junior members made up. One person stays in the pool with their eyes closed, while the other fifteen sit on the edge of it, holding a different type of food in their hand.  The person who is staying in the pool, has to go around, sniff each food, and whichever one they eat, the person holding it wins. Then, that person gets to choose who goes next. The process repeats over and over, until they get bored.

Unfortunately, Lei is always chosen to go first," Don't use worms like last time!" He pointed at Kangin and Kibum, who laughed loudly at the accusation. 

"Are you ready?" Yesung called out, holding random bags if snacks in his hands. The members surrounded him and began fighting over which gets what.

The members are hurrying to get into positions.

Leo sighed and closed his eyes," Yes I'm ready."

After a few minutes of shuffling and scurrying about, Lei was splashing around in the pool, walking slowly around the perimeter, sniffing each food closely. His eyebrows quirked at a cinnamon and ginger smell, and he wrinkled his nose in disgust. He walked over to the next food, and inhaler its scent deeply. It smelled like fish, rice and...avocadoes? He didn't hesitate to eat it, accidentally biting whoever's fingers that held it. He opened his eyes and smiled at Hangeng," Sushi? Nice choice, hyung." he looked around while chewing and froze when he saw Kyuhyun holding a spider, looking caught red-handed. 

Kyuhyun's smiling nervously. You evil ex-maknae. 

In an act of revenge, Lei spat the chewed up sushi on Kyuhyun, making the others standing beside him scurry to the sides, afraid to get saliva and rice on them. Kyuhyun cringed as he felt rice and Lei's saliva all over his face, shorts, chest and hands," You disgusting maknae."

"YOU PICKED A SPIDER!" Lei defended himself," Don't you know how much I hate spiders?!"

Leeteuk held Kyuhyun from attacking Lei," Yah, get it together guys. Don't attack each other now."

"Come one, let's continue playing!" Hangeng called out," Ryeowook!"  he called out. The visual maknae looked up from a bowl of Yesung's sushi, his cheeks filled," I choose you."

" But I'm eating. Don't you have to wait two hours before swimming?" Ryeowook was the coward when it came to playing Fisht, so he always had an excuse not to play. Once he claimed ZhouMi broke his toe, another time he announced that he had a pimple on his back that he needed to go fix. But, the most ridiculous excuses were, (quoting Ryeowook) ," Leeteuk Hyung, I think I left the oven on." and ," Leeteuk Hyung, I think the toilet broke. I'll go fix it."

~~~~~~

"Lei?! Are you crying?" Henry kneeled down next to a crying Lei, who angrily shoved him.

"No!" He furiously wiped his tears away, while continuing watching a Pokémon marathon. Henry glanced at the tv and quirked and eyebrow.

Just like those old ahjummas who watch their dramas.

"My Butterfree! Th-they pokénapped it!" A young girl sobbed into her grandfather's chest.

Henry gaped at Lei," You didn't even tear up when we watched Titanic, but you're bawling your eyes out over a CARTOON?!"

Lei angrily moved Henry's head to the side," Yah! I know we're best friends and all, but don't disrupt my tv time!"

Henry pouted," Lei~!" He whined," I'm bored."

"Go play happy birds or whatever that crap is called." Lei mumbled, chewing on some mochi balls.

Henry stole the bowl of mochi and frowned," It's called Angry Birds, not Happy Birds. And second of all, it's not crap. That" He pointed to the tv at Pikachu," is crap."

"At least Pokémon have powers, and EVOLVE." Lei defended the fictional creatures passionately, fixing his large glasses, which he never wears in public," And at least they don't make weird, stupid noises."

Is this a fan war ?

Henry grabbed Lei's Pokemon shirt's collar and began yelling in English," Bro, don't even compare my birds to those things!"

Lei stared blankly at him, blinking slowly," Did you just curse me out?"

Henry rolled his eyes and began speaking in Chinese," No, I said-"

"Hangeng-hyung! Henry cursed me out in English! He knows I don't know that language so he's taking advantage of me!" Lei cupped his mouth and shouted, earning him a bonk on the shoulder.

Poor Lei, always being teased in English. 

"Henry!" Hangeng's loud,threatening,  deep voice made Lei smirk creepily, the corners of his mouth practically curling inwards as Henry quickly ran to his room with the bowl of mochi.

A few minutes passed by and Lei's hand subconsciously patted the carpet. He looked down and blinked in confusion, before realization dawned on him," HENRY! WHERE'S MY MOCHI?!"

~~~~~~

The whole 'crying about Pokemon and not titanic' is actually true. It happened to me. All my classmates cried their eyes out while watching Titanic, while I didn't tear up at all. And when I watch an episode of Pokemon, ( it was a girl with five hoppips, and she was a weather expert and there was a tornado) Anyways, her Hoppips got lost because of the tornado and I'm just sitting infront if the tv, bawling like a baby ._. It was dramatic and heart touching...okay?! My class calls me crazy, I call myself 'soft-hearted'

Please check out my new story...well it's not a STORY it's more like a GUIDE, sort of... :) PLEASE CHECK IT OUT, IT'LL MEAN ALOT TO ME ^-^ I know it's not that professional looking, but I'm trying :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/148842/sunghoney-s-guide-to-creating-an-oc-myungsoo-you-ficcharacter-characteroc-ocs

The game 'Fishy' doesn't exist, I just made it up while writing this chapter. It's lame , I know.