Zoo

Super Junior's Sesame Player
"Aigoo...so big!" The Super Junior members huddled together, while walking into a large zoo. They were all dressed comfortably, some wearing shorts, others hats and sunglasses. After paying for the admission tickets, the sixteen members began exploring the large place. 

They'll probably get lost

Yesung demanded to go see the turtles, and after a heated argument between him and the others, he smugly trotted towards the turtle area. 

"Come on! Hurry! You're all slow." Yesung cried happily, sprinting towards the turtles like an excited child. 

Someone's excited

Heechul grimaced as they passed by the elephants," What the HELL is that disgusting smell?!" He clutched his nose, as the foul odor  grew stronger. He glanced at the three elephants, who were all...pooping," Great, perfect timing. When I pass by, they decide to do that."

Poor Cinderella

Henry gagged slightly and hurriedly ran after Yesung, hoping to breathe clean, fresh air. Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Lei got distracted by a free peacock, which was roaming the zoo peacefully, and began following it quietly.

Shindong munched on some animal crackers, sharing with Kibum and Kangin. ZhouMi and Kyuhyun were admiring some flamingos, as Hangeng and Ryeowook took pictures. Siwon boredly walked with the others, smiling at the people who gave them shocked/happy faces. He laughed slightly as some kids got excited over a spider monkey,'Cute.' he thought.

Now, all the way on the other side of the Zoo, Lei leaped forward , trying to catch the colorful bird.  The peacock was too quick , and had amazing reflexes. Lei found himself on the floor, wincing at the small scratches and cuts on his arms," That hurt. Donghae! It's coming your way, catch it! Catch it!"

Go DONGHAE GO

Donghae looked startled a bit and froze as the peacock sprinted towards him. Its large  colorful tail flapped open, making the bird seem intimidating. It ran through Donghae's legs, Eunhyuk rushed over to the frozen boy, acting his shoulder," Yah, why'd you just freeze?! You were supposed to catch it!"

...

Lei stumbled up, and quickly ran past the two bickering boys," Birdy! C'mere!" Ge really dies have a strong love for animals," Birdy! I have snacks~"

He loves animals so much

"Lei! Don't tell it that! You sound like a e!" Eunhyuk exclaimed, running to catch up with Lei. People glanced weirdly at the two, some of them covering their children's ears.

"Wait for me!" Donghae squeaked, fixing his straw hat and sunglasses," YAH! You guys!"

A few feet away, two zoo security guards watched the three boys chase the free bird. They quietly glanced at each other and nodded, and began  chasing after them.

~~~~

A few zoo caretakers were standing near a petting section of the area, and smiled politely as the members excitedly entered. Leeteuk was slowly reaching for the small snake in a lady's hand, while Henry, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook , and Shindong watched in awe.

On Kibum's index finger, sat a small canary, which was being pet by ZhouMi and Hangeng," Aigoo...so small!"

Kangin and Siwon were laughing at Yesung, whose finger was bitten by a snapping turtle,"AISH!" He cursed loudly, earning disapproving stares from parents. Sungmin and Heechul nudged him with a glare. 

"So you guys are Super Junior, right?" A male caretaker asked, smiling at Henry, who held a chameleon. 

Leeteuk nodded," Yes! We are. Are you perhaps a fan?"

The man laughed," Yes, actually. My daughter has been blasting your music in my house for months."

The members laughed enthusiastically, and one female zookeeper studied the boys," Idnt there 16 members? Did three not come?"

"No, we're all here." Siwon answered politely. Sungmin and Yesung began counting the members.

Heechul was the quickest and beat them to the answer," Anchovie, Fishy , and Sleeping Beauty are missing."The zookeepers stared at him strangely, and he quickly stated," Those are their nicknames."

"Ohhh~" they all stated in unison. 

After a few minutes, the members exited and looked at the large map in the center if the zoo," Where should we go next?" Kibum asked, enthusiastically.

Henry rose his hand,"The gorillas! Gorillas!"

Henry will probably annoy them

" No! The snakes!" Kyuhyun argued, jabbing his finger at the snake area on  the map.

"I say we go to the flamingo-" Hangeng began , but was interrupted by two zoo police guards.

"Excuse me. I think these three belong to you." Leeteuk's eyes slightly widened at the sight of Eunhyuk, Donghae, and Lei, being held by the back of their collars, with a sad and fearful look in their eyes," They were chasing a peacock. Haven't you boys read the rules? You are not allowed to chase any animal here."

"I am so sorry, sir. I promise it won't happen again." Leeteuk politely stated, and sighed in relief when the guards walked away. He furiously turned around only to find the three boys hidden behind the others.

" Donghae! Eunhyuk! Lei!" He scolded, walking over to their hiding spots," You're not children! Why were you chasing that bird?"

"We wanted to touch it!" Lei stated, poking his head over Sungmin's shoulders.

Good excuse

Donghae stepped out from behind Heechul, and nodded," Yeah! The guards are just too grumpy. We weren't doing anything wrong."

Leeteuk looked around for Eunhyuk to say something. He quirked an eyebrow, "Where is he?"

"There." Kyuhyun pointed to Eunhyuk, who was stretching his hand towards the monkey in a cage, offering it some chocolate. Beside him was a sign that read,'DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS'.

"EUNHYUK!" Leeteuk shouted, grabbing the male by his hoodie, nearly choking him.

~~~~

"Where are we exactly?" Kangin growled, seemingly bored out of his mind. A few members were watching penguins splash around in the water," Can we go now? What's so special about birds anyway?" The others glared at him, making him blink in confusion.

"Why don't you appreciate animals, hyung?" Lei asked , munching on his cotton candy, which he stole from Heechul. 

"They're BORING, that's why." Kangin huffed, walking around slowly," Yah! Come on! Let's go."

Poor Racoon.

"Lei! Give me my cotton candy! I told you to buy!" Heechul stomped over to Lei, trapping him in a headlock.

"He was too shy from that pretty noona, right Lei?" Kyuhyun teased, making Lei blush.

" I didn't have money, that's why!" He defended, but Yesung butted in.

"But I gave you money to buy." The turtle-loving member stated. Lei sighed in defeat, and walked away, tired of the teasing, making the others chuckle.

~~~~

" Lei! Go fetch me my earphones!" Shindong called from the living room. 

"And my laptop!" Kibum added, boredly watching tv with the others. 

Lei, who was in his room, studying a few Korean phrases, sighed in frustration and stood up, trudging to Room 3( Donghae, Shindong, Siwon, and Kibum's room).

Lei's pale feet slammed on the beige carpet of Room 3, and his hand swept over the light switch. As he pulled the laptop in his hands, he noticed something black crawling on Donghae's bed.

"Donghae hyung! There's a cockroach on your bed!" He chimed from the room. Loud muffled shouts and footsteps could be heard, and suddenly the door smashed open, startling Lei.

What an entrance

Yesung( who was the least fearful of bugs, and the responsible member for killing them) trudged in, holding a napkin. He swooped the bug in the white cotton, and noticed Lei stiffen and stare at him nervously.

Yesung smirked, knowing Lei was afraid of the bug touching him," YAH!" The turtle boy pretended to throw the roach at him. Startled, Lei let out a shriek-well it was more of a squawk actually- and without thinking threw Donghae's laptop on Yesung. The turtle boy's eyes widened as the white electronic came closer to his face.

CRASH

BANG

THUD 

CRASH

SLAP

The other members didn't even look up as the two males walked in. Yesung was rubbing his nose and glaring at Lei, who had a red slap mark on his cheek, and a few unshed tears in his eyes.

~~~~

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :( I feel like I haven't put much effort in this story ;< 

Fun fact- These are the nicknames of the SUJU members. They're real.

Leeteuk - Umma, Angel, Teukie

Heechul - Cinderella, Heenim

Hangeng - Chinaman, Geng 

Yesung - Coffee prince

Kangin - Raccoon

Shindong - Winnie the Pooh 

Sungmin - Alice (As in Alice in Wonderland)

Eunhyuk  - Monkey or Anchovie

Siwon - Simba

Donghae - Fishy

Ryeowook - Wookie

Kibum - Snow White 

Kyuhyun - Aladdin

Lei- Sleeping Beauty

~~~