Jail

Super Junior's Sesame Player
"HOW ON EARTH COULD YOU LOSE OUR MAKNAE?!" 

Leeteuk was known for his calm personality, but at the moment he was anything but calm. Yesung shrunk back in his room's corner," I gave him the card! It's not like I gave him the wrong one!"

" So where the heck did he go?!" Heechul grumbled, pissed off that a problem occurred so suddenly . Couldn't they ever have a problem-free vacation?!

"Maybe he went to go eat?" Henry voiced, shrugging," It's something he would do."

"But we just ate." Donghae countered back," Maybe...he went to the souvenir shops?"

Shindong paled drastically and stood up, shrieking like an alarm, clutching hair violently," What if he fell off board and drowned? Or worse, someone killed him?! What if he's stuck in the elevator?!"

Hangeng rubbed his temples and paced around the room," The people on board are checked very well, so I doubt anyone here is a serial killer. And we just came out of the elevator. And besides, Lei didn't go on the deck, he immediately went inside, so I doubt he drowned."

"What if he got lost and is stuck in the engine room, like in 'Titanic'?" Eunhyuk piped in, shrugging as the members have him strange looks. 

"I say we wait until tomorrow to search for him, everyone's out for breakfast and lunch anyway, so that'll be easier for us."

"Ditto." ZhouMi raised his hand, stifling a yawn. The long legged member stood up," Kibum, I'm heading to our room."

Kibum nodded and turned to the others," Goodnight guys, and don't worry, we'll find him."

Kyuhyun quirked an eyebrow as Shindong bit back tears," He's probably being digested by a shark!" 

Siwon rolled his eyes as followed Eunhyuk back to their room. Kyuhyun helped the sobbing Shindong out of Yesung's room, followed by Leeteuk and the others.

~~~~~~

A loud , ear-piercing, toe curling shriek jolted Lei awake from his slumber. With wide eyes he sat up, looking around fearfully," WHAT?!" He shrieked. He nearly choked as he turned his head to see a chubby, short haired lady, sticking her back to the wall, and pointing an umbrella at him, for defense.

" Who the hell are you?!" He jumped out of the bed, hyperventilating," What are you doing in my room!!?"

" YOUR room?! This is MY room, how dare you come here! You !!" She shrieked at the top of her lungs.

" I have the room card! You drugged and kidnapped me, DIDN'T you?! How can you accuse me of being a ! Your the pedonoona!!" Lei searched for his cellphone, on the verge of breaking down in fear.

The lady ran to the door, threw herself out of the room, and began screeching like a monkey," Security! Security!! A IS IN MY ROOM!!"

Lei's jaw dropped and he began panicking," Yah! Liar! I am not-" His eyes widened as three police men rushed in, holding their pistols and a pair of handcuffs"-a ."

~~~~~~

" What is this?!" Lei shouted from his bright cell. He clutched the bars with his hands , glaring at two security guards," Are you serious?! You're going to keep me locked in here untill we hit land?! She was lying, I swear!" 

The old policeman quirked a black eyebrow at the tall boy," That's what they all say. Did you come along with anyone? Where's your guardian?"

" Yes!! I have 15! Please call any of them right now!" Lei pleaded, falling on his kneels in a begging position. The cell was extremely small and uncomfortable, but at least it was clean and shiny. In the bright white room , small green plant pots were decorated in every corner. Circle windows showed the beautiful sunrise and the crisp waters of the blue ocean.

Lei threw his card out of the cell with a deep frown," Here's the card for my room! See! I told you!" Relief washed over him , and he smiled somewhat smugly.

The policeman bent down and picked it up, examining it with a strange look," Son, this the card for Room M68, not 89W."

Lei's eyes bulged out of his sockets as he stared at the man in horror," Y-you mean I read it upside down?!" He clutched bars with his fists so hard his knuckles turned white.

The policeman stared suspiciously at Lei, his dark brown eyes forming into two thin lines," Yes, you did. How didn't you notice? The check bar on the back wouldn't have worked, so how did you get in the room?" The lanky man said.

Lei blinked, remembering what happened last night. Flashbacks surfaced in his mind," Oh! A cleaning lady was about to close the door, but I told her it was my room and she...let me in." He faltered as he noticed the policeman's stare form in a glare. This didn't look like a good sign. 

"Wow, seriously? You think we're going to buy that?" The man challenged, smirking mockingly. Was Lei's story that unbelievable?

Lei snarled at him, pointing a finger at the official," I am NOT lying! Call a man named Leeteuk here! Or Heechul! They'll tell you that I'm innocent!" He angrily sat on the floor, back leaning on the wall and knees propped up.

~~~~~~

A knock startled a sleeping Leeteuk and Heechul. The leader groggily sat up and trudged slowly towards the door, still in his ladybug pajamas . He quirked an eyebrow at the policeman, wondering what was going on," Are you Leeteuk by any chance?" Leeteuk nodded, and the man continued," Did you come on board with a boy named Lei?"

Leeteuk was now fully awake, forgetting his messy bed hair and dry drool," Yes, why? What's going on?"

Heechul walked over towards the door, curious," What happened ?"

The official looked up sternly, casting them a deep frown," He was caught in a lady's room. She said he was a ." He watched the two's facial expressions gape," Follow me, please."

~~~~~~~

"Hyung!" Relief washed over Lei as he spotted Leeteuk and Heechul, walking in the jail room with another policeman. 

Leeteuk gaped at the maknae," Lei, what's this I hear about ?! What did you do?"

Heechul quirked an eyebrow as he glanced around the bright, white room," Go on. Tell us." Lei began explaining the story once more, beads of perspiration forming on the side of his face. Heechul and Leeteuk listened closely, and turned back to the official," He's innocent. It was all just a misunderstanding, please let him go. He's only eighteen, he would never do such a thing. I know him quite well than anyone else."

The official gaped at Leeteuk," He doesn't look 18, are you sure he's not 24,25?"

" He just happens to be tall and have a deep voice." Heechul explained, glancing at the worried Lei. He watched the young boy nearly cry in joy as the police unlocked the cage.

Lei cried out in relief and stumbled on Leeteuk and Heechul, giving them a sloppy hug," What would I ever do without you guys?!" 

"Hey! We're going to keep an eye on you, kid. One wrong move and you'll be stuck in here for the rest of the week." The policeman nagged, watching somewhat amused at the young boy's reactions.

Lei nodded quickly and nearly sprinted out of the room, yelling back at the two hyungs," Let's go, let's go! FREEDOM!"

Leeteuk frowned as he hastily pursued the 18-year old," Yah! Leo-ah, wait up!! You're in so much trouble right now!! Get back here!"

"He's only been in the cage for thirty minutes..." The police laughed. 

A few feet away, a calm Heechul stared blankly at the two running males," This is going to be a hectic vacation."

~~~~~

This wasn't how I planned this chapter to be like. I was hoping it would be funny but right now I'm really tired from all these horrible events that happened ( if you read the updated chap of SS2 you'll know) *sigh* I put all my hope and trust in God :) He'll make everything better, He always does <3 Does anyone want to play Draw Something with me? My username is SungHoney1