No More Perfume on You

Super Junior's Sesame Player
"YESUNG!" 

An extremely, extremely loud shriek violently shook the Super Junior dorm the next morning.

"YESUNG!" Came Lei's voice once again. Siwon groggily opened his eyes and groaned.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!" Kangin roared from Room 4.

Lei, ironically, was the morning person of Super Junior. Even though he sleeps a lot , he absolutely loves mornings. And this was one of the fallbacks of that. Something always goes wrong with him; and he relies on the others for help.

Siwon, being the only one who cares about the maknae, sat up and decided to see what had him screaming early in the morning. 

As he advanced towards the source of the shouts, he heard a loud smash, glass shattering, another smash, a thud, and finally Lei's high pitched screech. Siwon quirked an eyebrow as he saw one of the bathroom door's knob was twisting frantically.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" Siwon's eyes widened as he heard Lei's voice. He sounded at the edge of crying, do Siwon quickly shoved the door open. His eyes widened at the sight of the members' perfume glasses smashed all over the bathroom, an extremely strong smell of mixed cologne attacking his lungs. He coughed and glared at Lei, who was only wearing red basketball shorts.

"What the heck is wrong?" He asked.

"BANANA SPIDER!" Lei cried, pointing at a hand-sized yellow, black, and grey spider, which was quietly on the window," It was at the zoo yesterday! How did it get here?! How!?-"

"CALM DOWN-"

"IT ALMOST BIT ME, HYUNG! DON'T TELL ME TO CALM-"

"LEI! I SWEAR if you don't shut your mouth, I will cut your tongue off!" Ryeowook shrieked from his room. Ironically, Ryeowook was the second most violent member of Super Junior, Kangin being number one. 

"And explain all this." Siwon pointed at the smashed perfume bottles, soap holder, toilet cleaner,  and the toilet paper, which was all scatter in the bathroom.

Lei gulped and hid behind Siwon," I thought because perfume had alcohol in it, it would burn the spider to death, but it was too fast and it kept running away."

Siwon stated at the young boy incredulously," Do you know how much MONEY the members spent on all those?!"

"I'm sorry! I was scared! And I was also locked in here!! With THAT!" He pointed to the empty window. Lei's hand fell limp to his side and he gulped when he felt something fuzzy on his bare shoulder. 

Yesung, Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun grumpily got out of their rooms to see what all the screaming was about, and they froze suddenly as a shrieking Lei rolled through the hallway corridors, Siwon following after him," It's still on your back! Get back here! Let me help you!"

All of a sudden, a black and yellow spider was crawling full speed at Yesung, Kyuhyun, and Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk's eyes widened and he quickly sprinted back into his room. He was EXTREMELY afraid of bugs. Kyuhyun decided to go back to his room, smashing the door closed in the process.

Yesung sighed and took off his turtle slipper. In a swift motion he smashed it on the spider, successfully killing it. When he was a child, Yesung used to collect bugs, which is why he isn't afraid of them as much as the other members. Siwon, Eunhyuk, and  Lei were EXTREMELY afraid of the bugs. 

"Omo? You killed it?" Lei poked his head through the hallway and smiled happily.

~~~~

 Lei quietly sat on the kitchen table, swallowing thickly as the members glared daggers at him.

"You destroyed...ALL OF OUR PERFUME?!" Heechul shrieked, gripping the young boy's collar tightly," Are you stupid?! Those were brand new!"

"I already apologized!" Lei defended, trying to escape Heechul's claws.

"Yeah, we'll sorry doesn't solve the problem!" Eunhyuk stated, crossing his arms.

Lei pursed his lips and squinted his eyes," Then what?!"

~~~~

People stared strangely at a young male, who was walking along the mall, grumbling lowly to himself.

"I hate all of them. They're so lazy, they stink, AUGH! I can't stand them anymore!" Lei furiously stomped his foot down and wailed, catching some unwanted attention. 

"Isn't he part of Super Junior?" A girl asked her friend as they passed by. Lei's eyes widened and he quickly sprinted away, forgetting his idol image.

You see, the other Super Junior members were extremely upset that their perfume was wasted so they sent Lei to the mall to buy whatever he destroyed...with HIS money.

" I'll have Mountain Mist and Winter Breeze please." Lei pointed at the two blue bottles of perfume, and waited for the lady to tell him the price.

"That would be 225,122 won please." The lady smiled, putting the perfume boxes in a plastic bag. Lei's jaw dropped and he stared at the woman, dumbfounded.

"...what..?" he weakly choked out, on the verge of tears.

"225,122 won."

"No discounts?" Lei smiled weakly and scratched his head, laughing half heartedly. The lady grinned apologetically and shook her head. Sighing, Lei threw her the money and his face molded into a ferocious glare. 

"I hope they spray so much they choke on the smell." Lei snarled, scratching the two names off the list of perfumes. Twenty more to go," I'm going to go broke! Next thing I know, I'm going to become a drunk hobo on a train eating red beans from a can and begging for money." Lei smashed his fist on the nearest wall and cried out in frustration," I hate my life! I hate my life!"

~~~~

" I accidentally brought the spider here." Shindong confessed.

"MWO?! It was you?!" Kibum shrieked, jabbing a finger on Shindong's chest," You kidnapped it from the zoo?! They can sue us for killing it you idiot!!"

Yesung visibly paled , along with Leeteuk and Siwon," I'm sorry! I tripped and my camera got lost in the bushes, then I put my bag under a tree filled with spiders, and ...I guess I didn't notice it."

"Poor Lei. He's going to be broke all because of Pooh, here." Sungmin shook his head, tsk-ing at Shindong, who pouted.

"It's not my fault he acts like an idiot when he's scared!" Shindong defended.

"He was stuck in the bathroom with that thing." Hangeng stated, trying to defend Lei," And you know how he is with bugs."

Meanwhile at the mall ( which is 1 and a half hours away from their dorm)...

Lei sighed as he stared into his empty wallet. Well, he had spent every bit of money he had, and thankfully he brought every perfume he ruined. Now time to call the members so they can come pick him up. He jammed his pass code for his phone and went to dial Henry's number.

'Out of minutes. Sorry'

Lei's heart nearly exploded," NO MINUTES! SHI-" he looked up at the disapproving faces of a few parents and quickly thought of a way to cover the curse word ,"-NDONG will know what to do...yeah Shindong knows best!" He added and laughed weakly at the passbyers, who shook their heads and ignored him.

"How am I going to get back home?!" 

~~~~

C: Hi! New chapter again! I hope you liked it ;D 225,122 won is 200 US dollars :) The facts in this story are true. Yesung is the least one afraid of bugs since he used to collect them. Ryeowook and Kangin are the most violent members. And Siwon and Eunhyuk are DEATHLY AFRAID of bugs. Haha...I love SuJu :)