Daily Routine

Super Junior's Sesame Player
In the large brown and white living room, sat some of the members, eating popcorn and watching a horror film. The lights were off, and the bright rays of the tv, illuminated their bodies in the darkness. Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung, Kibum, Ryeowook, and Henry were seated on the floor, blankets and pillows surrounding them, as their eyes were wide and focused only on the tv.

The movie seems interesting. 

Lei was lying on his stomach on the white couch behind them, sleeping peacefully as screams erupted from the members. His red shirt rode up a bit, revealing his side slightly. He wrinkled his nose as a popcorn came flying on his face, from Eunhyuk who jumped as another scary scene appeared. 

The lady on the tv had a knife in her hand, and she slowly advanced to a slightly opened door. Horror music began playing in the background, and as she placed her hand on the wooden door's handle, the light of the living room flashed on, making all the members shriek in fear. Lei was jolted awake, and nearly lost his balance while looking for the source of the screams. 

Oh,Lei...

Leeteuk was standing nervously near the light switch," Why'd you scream?!"

"You scared us!!" Kibum threw a pillow at the leader," Turn the light off!"

Poor Leader, being bullied by the dongsaengs

"You just ruined the best part of the movie, hyung!" Yesung whined and pouted.

"Well then, excuse me for wanting to call you guys for dinner!" Leeteuk huffed and walked back to the kitchen. Lei's heart felt like it stopped as he glanced at the monster on the screen. He quickly jumped off the couch and followed Leeteuk, glancing back at the tv several times, as if it was going to chase after him.

Shindong, Heechul, Kangin, ZhouMi, Siwon, Hangeng, and Sungmin were all sitting and eating, either laughing loudly or bickering. Leeteuk noticed Lei following him and quirked an eyebrow," Where were you this whole time?"

"I was sleeping." Lei answered, helping himself to some pasta salad. He sat beside Hangeng, who started a conversation with him in Chinese. Lei was extremely close to the other Chinese members, especially Henry. 

Shindong snorted as he laughed loudly, watching Heechul spill his coke on Sungmin, who was quietly eating some baked potatoes. 

"HEECHUL!" Sungmin roared, feeling the cold soda run down his shirt. Heechul ducked as a fork came spinning in his direction. 

An eye for an eye.

"Must you always do that?" Leeteuk groaned loudly, shaking his head. Heechul's witch-like cackle rang loudly in the dorm, and muffled shouts from the living room could be heard. It was probably the others, who were upset about the loud noise.

Feeling unwanted, Heechul walked around the table and settled next to Lei, who stated cautiously at him.

"What are you looking at, maknae?!" Heechul bluntly asked, staring at the young boy as he chewed on some rice. Lei was about to answer, but the cameraman shoved the large camera near his face, making Lei feel awkward and shy. Heechul snickered," Yah! Stop being so shy, don't hide your evil self from the fans. Ohh...you know what. I'll just TELL them about you." 

Oh? What does Heechul have to say about the new maknae?

Lei nearly choked on his rice as Heechul ushered the cameraman closer," Alright! Guys, this is Lei! I'm going to talk about him today, since he refuses to show his true self on camera."

"No, no there's no need for that, hyung!" Lei laughed nervously , tugging on Heechul's sleeve.

Heechul shrugged the young boy's hand off," Don't touch me."

Heechul, you diva...

"Leeteuk-hyung!" Lei whined, turning to face the leader. He whispered lowly so the camera couldn't catch his words," Make Heechul hyung stop! He might say something embarrassing!"

Lei,we can hear you, y'know. Hmm...it seems like the maknae has some interesting secrets kekeke

"What?" Leeteuk asked, squinting his eyes and cupping his ear, tilting forward slightly do he could hear better.

"Lei owns dinasour boxers, and he gets extremely pissed off when the others touch them." Heechul announced to the camera, ignoring Lei's horror-stricken face.

" He also on his thumb when he sleeps. He at English-"

"You're not one to say! Your English too!" Lei frowned, interrupting Heechul. The older boy merely glanced at him before turning back to the camera.

"Lei begs ZhouMi or Hangeng to cook Chinese dishes, since isn't very find of the Korean ones." Heechul ignored the ball of mashed potatoes that flew past his face," And did I mention he has the WORST aim in the entire universe?!"

Agreed.

"I do not." Lei defended himself, picking on some peas with his chopsticks.

Heechul gave him an incredulous look," You're only an inch away from me, and you missed. What could that possibly mean?" Leo was silent and Heechul grinned victoriously," Got you there!"

"Why can't you talk about the other members? Why me?" Lei whined, glaring at Heechul.

"How many times do we have to tell you?" Heenim knocked on Lei's skull with his knuckles," It's because you're new, and noone knows anything about you."

"Let ME talk about myself then." Lei stated," You're just going to say embarrassing things about me."

~~~~

The camera showed Lei alone sitting on the kitchen's table.

"Um...I like penguins. A lot." Lei rocked his legs back and forth nervously," They're my favorite animal..."

Well that's interesting, Lei.

"When are you going to say something interesting?" Kyuhyun's muffled voice chimed in the background.

"Didn't you tell me to say the stuff I like?!" Lei roared back, annoyed. He suddenly remembered he was still being filmed, and he quickly shut his mouth. 

"Lei! Yesung and Ryeowook  are playing with your boxers!" Donghae called out from the living room. A dinasour printed boxer came flying through the kitchen doorway and Yesung's shouting was audible.

"LIAR!" 

Squealing slightly, Lei covered the camera lens with his hands," No, no! Don't look!"

Second episode, and your boxers have already been revealed. Oh, Lei, things are going to get worse for you, just wait.

~~~~

Ryeowook put a finger to his lips," Sssh." The camera shifted and showed Henry sleeping messily on the living room couch, his leg dangling off the edge. An empty bag of potato chips was in his hand, as he snored peacefully. Leo was sitting on the floor, his back pressed on the couch, while his head rested back on the couch. The two sleeping boys didn't have a clue that Ryeowook, Eunhyuk, and Sungmin were creeping up on them. 

Sungmin clamped a hand on his mouth to keep himself from snorting , as Eunhyuk began drawing on Lei's face with a black marker. He drew lines above his upper lip and chin, added some eyelashes on his eyelids, and large dots on his cheeks, resembling moles. As for Henry, the marker accidentally broke in half, spilling the black ink all over his cheek. Ryeowook nearly choked on his saliva as Henry stretched loudly and let out a small fart. 

"Let's get out of here!" Eunhyuk whispered loudly, tip toeing out of the living room, nearly tripping on his dragging black sweatpants. The other two followed suit, leaving the two youngest in the living room, still sleeping. 

After a few minutes, Siwon walked through the living room, doing a double take at the boys' faces. He shook his head, knowing it was a prank and decided to keep quiet. Whoever did it, was going to face Henry's anger and Lei's whines, and possibly tears.

~~~~

Henry woke up after an hour and trudged towards the kitchen for a glass of juice. He passed by a few members who gave him strange looks, which he merely shook off. It was probably his messy hair that made them stare. After pouring a cup of apple juice, Henry settled on the table, and stared at the liquid in his cups.

He noticed something on his reflection and he stood up, feeling confused. He walked towards thr bathroom, and took a good look in the mirror. 

~~~~

"HENRY! His face is turning blue!" Kangin shouted, pulling the young boy's hands off Eunhyuk's throat.

?

"So?" Henry shrieked," Look what he did to my face!" 

"Hey it wasn't just me!" Eunhyuk scowled, rubbing his red neck," Sungmin and Ryeowook talked me into it, I swear!" 

The two mentioned boys either fled to the bathroom to take a long shower or locked their room.

"Did Lei wake up ye-"

A loud snore from the living room answered Eunhyuk's question.

~~~~

"Hyung, how do you pronounce this word?" Leeteuk looked up from his phone to see Lei holding a Korean vocabulary book, and pointing to a long word.

Maknae is always asking for help, good thing his Hyungs are kind enough to help him!

"Oh, that word? Here , come sit. I'll help you with that." Lei sat beside Leeteuk on the floor, and the leader began testing Lei's Korean vocabulary.

"Who knew you could improve so much in only three months." Leeteuk complemented, ruffling the young boy's hair. Lei stared in bewilderment at his hyung.

"Ch-chincha?  I improved?" 

Leeteuk nodded," Yup! Did you take your English lessons with Siwon or Kibum yet?"

Lei shook his head," Henry hyung's going to tutor me this week. Siwon-hyung and Kibum-hyung are busy."

Leeteuk nodded in response,"We have a radio interview tomorrow. You, Eunhyuk, ZhouMi, and I, are you ready for it?"

Lei gulped nervously," No. My Korean is still rusty, and I'm afraid I won't understand the questions." 

Leeteuk laughed and patted Lei's shoulder in encouragement," That's why ZhouMi's coming along, and besides Eunhyuk knows a bit of Chinese, so he could help you out if you have trouble understanding."

"I just hope everything goes smoothly."

~~~~

Haha xD you guys are so cute when you couldn't decided who to choose. Honestly I like Sungho more. Lei is a bit new to me, I think he's a bit weird too. Hm, some character development should be interesting.

So are any of you familiar with my other story 'Sesame Player II'? I allowed the readers to post questions they would like Sungho to answer in an interview, and now I'm doing the same for this story. So give me questions if you're interested ;D

Yes, his Ulzzang is Song Chanho ;3 He's so adorable isn't he?

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos