Tired

Super Junior's Sesame Player
"Lei. Get up."A loud snore was Lei's response," Lei. Breakfast's ready, come on."  Donghae impatiently tapped his foot on the soft beige carpet of Room 4," Lei!"

"I heard you the first time, man!" Lei shot up, shrieking in Manadrin. It was one of his habits to use his first language, when enraged. Feeling guilty, he quickly apologized," S-sorry."

Donghae shook his head and left the room," Hurry up, Eunhyuk and Henry are gobbling everything we cooked." 

Lei groaned and flipped in his bed," I don't want breakfast, let me just sleep for a little while. For some reason I'm really tired." He rubbed his aching temples and yawned. 

"I'll save you some food, then. It'll be in the microwave." 

An hour passed by, and the members cleaned the dorm, leaving it completely dustless. Lei was still snoozing in his bed, his covers thrown over the bed's edge. His face was pale, beads of perspiration decorating his forehead. A faint pink dusted his cheeks and his eyebrows were furrowed slightly. The door to Room 4 slammed open, and in came Heechul," Lei? Man, you've been sleeping for hours! Are you hibernating or something? Get up already!"

Lei frowned and groggily opened his eyes," Hyung, why are you being so loud?" He croaked weakly. His throat was extremely dry and itchy, as if he hadn't drank water in days. 

Heechul sensed something wrong and quirked an eyebrow," What's wrong? You sick?"

Lei coughed and sat up, feeling extremely dizzy and lightheaded. He held a hand on his head, and blinked sleepily," No, no. I'm just tired, that's all."

"You sure? Have you checked your temperature yet?" 

Lei shook his head," I told you...I'm not sick." He broke out into a coughing fit, and winced as his  dry throat muscles contracted against each other. He weakly stood up and walked to the door, tottering slightly," I'm going to go to the restroom." Heechul watched the boy wobble to the bathroom.

~~~

"Hyung, is it okay if I stay here today? I don't feel that well to go out." Lei nervously asked Leeteuk, who was dressed in a black tux, ready to attend Music Bank, where Exo-K and SHINee are expected to perform.

Leeteuk fixed his tie and quirked an eyebrow, placing his hand on Lei's forehead," You're burning up. Do you have a fever? Are you sick?"

"I'm just tired, that's all. Can I stay here?" Lei rubbed his sweaty neck and winced at the headache that was pounding his head.

"Sure, I'll call manager-hyung and inform him. Do you want us to get you anything?" The leader smiled sympthatically at the maknae, who shook his head in response.

"No thank you. " 

Two hours slowly flew by and Lei was lying down in the bathroom floor, his vision getting hazy. He reached for the toilet lever, weakly pulling it down," Why do I keep throwing up..?" He groaned, tiredly. The dorm was extremely quiet without the members. Birds and car honks were the only thing Lei could hear, besides the rustling tree leaves. Sunlight beamed throughout the numerous windows of the dorm, as Lei made his way to his bed again. Just as he pulled the covers over his heated body, his cellphone rang. He picked up the blue electronic and read the text message.

Hyung, are you okay? We're (Exo-M) watching the Music Bank, and I noticed you're not there. Your Hyungs didn't even say why.

Lei smiled slightly at Tao's message, but was too tired and sleepy to reply," I'll just call him later." Lei was upset when Exo-M had to go back to China. Extremely upset. But fortunately , Tao and Lei have been keeping in touch alot. 

~~~~~

WAAAHHH boring chapter :/ I'm planning on bringing more SM artists, not just EXO. :) I might be changing Lei's ulzzang. I can't find any good pictures of Song Chanho, he looks the same in EVERY SINGLE PICTURE! And not mention there are like..a bajillion ulzzangs that resemble him =___= It's getting on my nerves. Do you guys know any good ulzzangs that you think fit in with Lei's character? 

subicbay- Lol I think they bring out flavor in this story /shot xDD thank you ^^~

Halil16- How am I cruel??? D:< Shaddup wali! Btw Srry I didn't call u yesterday , I was really busy >_< 

kimyori_95  - :) Awww *hugs* thank you!! I will!

Coralie_x_SHINee - So did I but I thought FiLEIs would be funnier. I might change it though, I like LEIdybugs more anyway lol. :) <3 thank Chuuu~

ForeverCellist  -LMFAO I agree :) Don't worry I'll chane it though, I just wanted him to freak out over it :-). Sigh...I know how u feel. I don't even feel like updating anything anymore. I seriously have NO IDEA what to write for Konnichiwa Sungho ;(

fmoyre - really? Thanks for the info, I got it from a tumblr post :/ 

IrisButterfly - lol but they don't even look alike xD but that's a nice idea ;) hmmm...