MAMA & Rapping

Super Junior's Sesame Player
"What are you watching?" Yesung nosily peeked over Lei's shoulders, trying to catch a glimpse of the laptop screen. Lei yelped and smashed his laptop shut, clutching the electronic to his chest protectively.

"Nothing!" He squeaked , backing away to the dance studio's wall. 

Heechul smirked from the couch and stood up, making his way towards Lei," Come on, let's see."

"Yeah, what were you watching, Lei?" Shindong laughed tauntingly and the three loomed over the cowering Lei.

The tall maknae crawled away without a word, until Kibum snatched his laptop from his hands," Yah! No, don't-"

Kibum snickered and ran off with Lei's laptop," Whoa!" he skidded to a stop and turned around with a smirk," You're a BBC? Since when?"

Leo blushed as Yesung, Shindong, and Heechul laughed from behind them," Hyung!" He cried out in embarrassment.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about, Lei-ah." Lei looked to the side to see Tao and SuHo entering the studio.

"Yah, why do you keep coming?" Lei bluntly asked. Heechul and Kibum face palmed themselves, while SuHo gave Lei a blank look.

"You're very welcoming, Lei-ah." SuHo , the leader of EXO, commented dryly, crossing his arms and quirking an eyebrow at the others," We came for Yesung-hyung and Kibum-hyung. Our photo shoots are in two hours, and your manager wanted to there early. "

"Can I come?" Lei smiled and raised his hand excitedly.

"No." SuHo chuckled at Lei's crestfallen face," I'm kidding."

"But Lei, I'm supposed to help improve your rapping  speed." Eunhyuk popped in the room, scratching his blonde locks.

Tao patted Lei's shoulders," Maybe next time dongsaeng." He stated softly, smiling childishly at the taller boy. Lei fake sobbed and followed Eunhyuk in the vocal training room.

SuHo and Tao blinked and stated blankly after the tall maknae," He's...really odd." SuHo remarked," Well, time to leave!"

~~~~

Lei gave Eunhyuk a dumbfounded look," How the hell do you expect me to rap that fast? I didn't even understand a single word you said, to be honest."

Eunhyuk laughed , patting his shoulder," Practice, buddy, just practice."

"I know how to rap, just not THAT fast!" Lei frowned, re-reading the lyrics on the sheet of paper," Can we pick another song?"

" Suggestions?" Eunhyuk yawned, stretching his arms high in the air.

Lei looked around," EXO's 'MaMa'?"

Eunhyuk smiled," You really like those kids don't you?"

Lei pursed his lips," Don't tell Tao that. He'll get a big head."

"Araso, and tonight, SM will make you fan club name official."

"What is it?" Lei asked, curious.

Eunhyuk shrugged," I don't know. They wanted to keep it a surprise."

~~~~~

BLAH. Boring BORING BORRRING CHAPTER OTL GOD THIS STORY CHEESE ._. I'll add some Sungho in it soon to make it less boring. LEI WHY U SO BORING? WAE?!?!?

Have you heard MAMA by EXO....?

FREAKIN EPIC. OH LORD OH MY GOD SAECLNOBTAYAUCYZHCBINNO *spazzattack* Sorry I can't put the embed video -__- please listen to it!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwSg9o0n704