Pranks

Super Junior's Sesame Player
"Good morning everybody." The camera showed Leeteuk, ZhouMi, Eunhyuk, and Lei in the manager's van. "Today we will be going to a KBS national interview, so please watch it!" Leeteuk stated proudly, pumping his fist in the air, while showing his cute dimples. The camera shifted from him to Eunhyuk, who just smiled and waved. Next came ZhouMi, who smiled politely. And finally, Lei, who was sleeping soundlessly in the back, cheek against the window.   

"I hope the others won't mess up the dorm," Leeteuk sighed," It took us hours to clean."

ZhouMi waved it off carelessly," Oh, don't worry. They won't do anything since Hangeng is there. Besides, they're afraid of Kangin. You know him and his temper."

"I'm betting when we go back, the dorm will be destroyed." Eunhyuk butted in, smiling out the window.

~~

"GET. OUT!" A handful of the members scurried out of Room 4,Kangin's room, like cockroaches. A fuming Kangin was seen breathing heavily at the doorway, whipping cream on his face and hand. 

Another prank...

The camera shifted to the kitchen where Ryeowook and Sungmin were cooking eggs for the other members. Shindong popped some bread in the toaster, while Kyuhyun slowly TRIED to cut the fresh fruit. Out of all members, Kyuhyun was the worst at cooking. It was a rule to not leave Kyuhyun alone in the kitchen, and if anyone broke it, they would be punished by Leeteuk.

"Hey, look. There's still some sushi left!" Yesung's eyes widened with joy as he opened the large white fridge, pulling out a transparent, plastic box. He quickly ran to the table, sat down and grabbed chopsticks, but before he placed the snack in his mouth, Donghae interrupted his meal.

"Isn't that Lei's sushi?" 

Yesung closed his mouth and pulled his chopsticks away," Your point?"

Donghae blinked and shrugged," Well, he got mad at me for stealing some, so I suggest you don't do that."

"He's already going out to eat anyway, so I don't see the big problem." Yesung plopped a piece of  Crunch Dynamite sushi in his mouth, and smiled in content.

"Yah! What are you doing?! Can't you see we're cooking?!" Ryeowook  nagged, annoyed," Don't eat!"

Sungmin waved them off," No, let them. More for us."

Shindong shrieked girly as the toast popped up from the toaster, making Kyuhyun chuckle.

"Is that sushi?!" Henry shouted from the doorway, running up to Yesung with shocked eyes," I want!" He extended his hand for a piece, but Yesung slapped it away.

"Henry, no. You're just a kid, go drink some apple juice." Donghae stated, sitting beside Yesung, and proceeded to eat the sushi with him.

Henry stared at his hyung incredulously," Hyung! I'm 22! And you're acting as if sushi is beer or something."

" Henry, stop being a cow and go bother Kyuhyun." Yesung stated mindlessly, his attention fully absorbed on the sushi. Henry glared at them and walked away smirking.

"Well, I didn't want to tell you this, but," Henry cackled, turning around to face them," Lei knew you were going to eat  it so he put-"

"WASABI!!" Yesung shrieked and shot up from his seat, spluttering and spitting the sushi out of his mouth. Unfortunately the mess of rice, seaweed, wasabi, and crab was splattered all over Donghae's face. 

Yesung leaped to the fridge, slamming it open, successfully denting the wall in the process while covering his burning mouth with his free hand. His eyes and face were red from the wasabi's spiciness, and he quickly popped the top of the milk gallon and began gulping the drink. 

Donghae's face froze in a cringe as he slowly wiped away the saliva and sushi off his face. Henry doubled over in laughter, clutching his stomach as Yesung glared harshly at him.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WARN ME?!" Yesung shrieked, wiping his burnt tongue.

~~~~

Kangin mumbled incoherent words under his breath as he fixed Lei's sock drawer," Why the HELL is there a rotten kiwi in here?" 

Hangeng huffed as he made Lei's bed," That boy has to start making his own bed." Hangeng decided to help Kangin and Henry clean Room 4, since Lei and ZhouMi weren't present.

Henry munched on some chips, while sitting on his top bunk bed," Why do you think his parents called him Lei? Because he's lazy!" 

"Maknae, get up and help. We're not maids." Hangeng scolded the chubby cheeked Canadian.

"Yah! I just finished the bathrooms! Do you know how much torture I went through?!" Henry threw a potato chip on Hangeng's hair," Heechul forgot to flush again! And you did NOT want to see what he left there."

Kangin grimaced and Hangeng face had a tint of green," Don't say things like that in here."

"Do you WANT me to turn you to CANADIAN BACON, Maknae?!" Heechul shrieked from his room, clearly not amused.

~~~~

Yesung put a finger to his lips and 'sshd' at the camera. The camera shifted to the side, where Kibum and Heechul accompanied him. 

Again, the camera shifted, and it showed Sungmin, Kangin, and Ryeowook, sleeping on the living room floor.

Like a fox, Yesung tip toed towards the trip, the other members following suit. Resulting a surgeon, Yesung held his hand back towards Heechul,"Eyeliner."

Heechul placed a bottle of liquid eyeliner in Yesung's hand. The male began applying fake mustaches and beards on the sleeping members' faces. 

"Honey." Yesung spread the sweet substance on Shindong's face.

"Egg shells." The turtle loving member patted cracked eggshells on Shindong's face then moved towards Ryeowook.

"He loves makeup too much." Yesung shook his head," Let's make him change his mind. Lipstick, Kibum."

Yesung professionally applied strawberry red lipstick on Ryeowook's lips, then estended the corners up to the sleeping boy's cheekbones, making him appear to have a large creepy smile.

"Powder sugar." Yesung held a bag of confectioners sugar, and quickly applied the white powder on Ryeowook's face," AISH!" He accidentally lost hold of the bag, and the powder fell all over Ryeowook's face, forming a mountain of sugar. The young boy's eyes stirred, making Yesung freeze in his spot, feeling his heart nearly explode in fear. 

Heechul and Kibum held their breaths as Ryeowook's forehead creased.

"ACHOO!" A large puff of the white sugar exploded in Yesung's face, staining his face and clothes, as a result he resembled a white ghost.

"What are you doing?" Sungmin suddenly woke up, startling Yesung, Heechul, and Kibum.

Sungmin's eyes travelled from the shocked, frozen members to Ryewook and Shindong. His eyes widened snd suddenly he touched his face, examining the feel of it. He studied his hand which had smears of black eyeliner and he furiously looked up at Yesung. 

"They told me to do it, I swear." Yesung pointed back at Heechul and Kibum, who disappeared suddenly," YAH! Where'd you two go?!"

When Yesung turned back to Sungmin, he found the male furiously staring at him, a white lamp in hand.

"You're dead, turtle boy."

~~~~

Hi guys^^

I found good pictures of Suju's new dorm ( Which is fake, remember. It's only in this story :P )

If you don't like pictures just ignore this part~

Living Room-

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Kitchen-

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Bathrooms-

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Bedrooms~

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos