Disneyland Pt1

Super Junior's Sesame Player
"So, you're coming?" Lei asked, eyeing Henry with judging eyes. The Chinese Canadian merely rolled his eyes, and smiled.

"For the millionth time, yes, Lei. I'm going with you." Long story short, Lei asked Leeteuk if he could go to Disneyland, prior to bring slightly-..no, EXTREMELY jealous of the EXO members, who were planning to go today. Leeteuk disagreed , stating they had to practice for the upcoming SMtown concert. Lei, being the sneaky rebel he is, managed to talk Henry into escaping with him. The reason he chose the Chinese Canadian was because (1) He knew Chinese, so it would be easier to communicate with him, and (2) he knew English, which would help him with the language barrier issues that would possibly take place in Disneyland. 

So , yes, he hates to admit, but Lei's using Henry...but at least they're going to have fun? Right?

After a few hours, Henry and Lei managed to escape the dance practice studio, saying that they were just going to go buy some snacks and food for the members. The two exited the taxi, and were now in a shopping plaza," Why'd we come here again?" Lei asked impatiently, eyeing the famous Disneyland castle, which was visible, a few blocks away. 

Henry scratched his head from his brown hoodie," I told you , we need disguises. The other can't know we're going there! And don't you dare say noone will recognize us. Remember, EXO's there, the place's going to be filled with fans. With cameras. And what if they see us? Boom! Big disaster! Now , I already decided, you're going to be a girl."

"I'm going back to the hotel." Lei turned around immediately after hearing Henry's words. 

The chubby cheeked boy grabbed onto Lei's left wrist," No! Where are young going?! It's not a big deal! Come on! Shopping time!"

An hour and a half passed, and Lei  stared..or glared ferociously at his reflection in the glass windows of a tall building. A simple knee length peach dress replaced his black t-shirt and jeans. He wore simple black sandals on his feet, along with a black, shoulder length wig and sunglasses. His head shot to the left, and he glared at Henry," I hate you so much."

Henry shrugged," You dragged me into this, the least you could do is follow my rules."

"Why couldn't I just dress up as another guy? Why a girl?!"

Henry shrugged," I just like seeing you mad."Lei's eyes never left Henry as the older make walked around him," Come on, we have to go! I texted Leeteuk , saying that there was traffic in the roads."

"For an hour and a half?"

"It's possible-WAIT!" He swiftly turned around and face palmed himself. Lei gave him a look as he stared at the young boy's dress," You have no cleavage!"

"...hyung..I'm a guy." Lei muttered, glaring at Henry.Henry spotted a boy with a bag of water balloons, and walked to him, asking for two. Lei put two and two together," Oh my god, no. No way am I-"

~~~~~~

" THIS IS UNCOMFORTABLE! They keep jiggling!" Lei roared at Henry, as he was buying tickets for the both of them near the entrance. Henry looked around and sighed in relief. Thankfully there wasn't anyone who seemed to understand Chinese.

"Keep it down, you're giving us attention."

"Well gee, maybe it's because of these things that you forced me to wear." he poked one if the balloons and Henry nearly choked on his saliva.

"Don't do that in public, idiot!" Henry seethed, glaring harshly at Lei. The two entered the theme park, and Lei's jaw practically dropped to the floor. He raised his sunglasses to his hairline, his eyes wide with glee and joy," Let's go on a few rides, we have to be back in at least an hour, or they'll get suspicious."

"Tell them we went to Lost Vagus to get food."

"Los Vegas." Henry corrected," That's not in California, pabo."

" Cali what? Aren't we in America?" Lei never visited the states, so this was all pretty new to him; the people, the food, even the language.Henry face palmed and grabbed Lei's wrist, walking towards a food stand. The older male had a chin length wig on, but didn't change his attire. He also wore a cap and sunglasses for safety, plus it saved him from the heat," Yah! No, we can eat later! Let's go on the roller coaster!" The cross dressed male grabbed Henry's wrist, and dragged him to the rides. The two stood under the ride, Lei gazing at it, having second thoughts," I changed my mind. Let's go eat first." Henry smirked, and firmly  held Lei's shoulder, shaking his head," Come on! Don't you wanna eat?"

"Nope! You were right. Let's ride the roller coaster." Henry dragged the frightened towards the seats, passing the worker in charge some tickets. The sets of pair seats were all full, except for two , who only had one person sitting. Henry went towards the left, where a teenage girl sat, smiling excitedly. Lei awkwardly stood in the middle, looking at Henry with a panicked look. The older make rolled his eyes and pointed to far right, telling him to go take a seat there.

"Ma'am, please get in that seat." the worker stated in English. Lei gave him a blank look, unable to understand. The young boy lowered his head and quickly walked towards the empty seat. When he sat in and tied the seatbelt around his waist, he looked to his left and nearly choked on his saliva. Sitting beside him was none other than EXO's Kai. Lei squawked loudly and D.O, Chanyeol, and Kai, all glanced at him as he lowered his head in embarrassment and fear. Chanyeol and D.O , who were sitting infront of Lei and Kai, smirked at Kai, who ignored the 'lady' beside him. During the ride not only did Lei cling on Kai from fear , but he also nearly threw up in his face, if it wasn't the breathing exercises Heechul taught him once. Kai swore he became deaf in his right ear during the ride. That lady had some powerful lungs! When the ride came to a stop, something fell in Kai's hand. His eyes traveled down and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he examined the green water ballon. Lei felt an empty space on his chest and he looked down in Kai's hand, swallowing hard. He snatched it from the boy, and frantically unhooked the safety belt, nearly tripping out of the seat. Kai blinked in confusion and gently took off his own safety belt, excited for the next rides. He immediately started a conversation with the two other Exo K members about the ride. 

Lei hid in a corner of a toy stand and waited for Henry to get off the ride. The chubby cheeked boy nearly stumbled as he walked towards the young flustered male," Why are you laughing, cow?"

After relaxing a bit and fanning his face with his hand, Henry answered," I saw what happened." He said, glancing at Lei's chest. Lei turned around crouched down, covering his head in embarrassment. 

" Shut up. Just shut up." 

______________

"What the heck are they doing?" Henry asked, munching on his nachos. Lei looked up, glancing at the group of boys, who huddled in a circle and all had their hands up. The two stalked them for a few minutes, and chuckled when they saw Lay and D.O dancing to MAMA in the middle of the area. The two flustered boys ran back to their group, smiling shyly as a few fans loudly rooted for them. A security woman came and nagged the girls to put away the cameras they had, stating that the boys were here to relax and enjoy themselves. All of a sudden, Lei's cellphone rung. The two disguised males nearly choked on their food when a booming voice echoed from the electronic device.

"What's taking so long?! Yesung and Kyuhyun are throwing angry fits! Where's the restaurant?! Tell us! We're just going to come and dine in." Lei panicked at the fast Korean and threw his cellphone at Henry, who silently mouthed a few cuss words at him.

"Lkkhhhzz...Hyung..no..kkkrrzhh signal..chhkkhz." Henry smashed and kneaded Lei's potato chip bag near the cellphone speaker and immediately shut it off. Lei shrieked and nearly spilled his drink on Henry.

"Idiot! Now he's going to text me! What do I say then?" Lei growled shaking his drink violently. People glanced judgingly at him as he continued squawking in Chinese. 

Henry face palmed himself, and rolled his eyes. Why did he agree to this?! WHY?!

Okay I know it's short! EXTREMELY SHORT, but I just wanted to update SOMETHING!! >__< the second part will be up soon . It's like..2 am right now, do g2g sleep..and I promise I'll reply tomorrow! I'm sorry for the late replies. OHHH ONE MORE THING C; since this is gonna lead onto the SMtown concert , expect F(x) <3 <3 , Snsd, dbsk, SHINee, EXO ~<3333 and ..the rest of Suju :D

preview for the next chapter:

Kris gawked at the lady infront of him, a crimson blush forming on his cheeks. What the HELL just happened?!

"Oh..my god." Lay muttered, staring in bewilderment at the 'lady' along with the rest of the EXO members.

ಠ◡ಠ ಠ◡ಠ ಠ◡ಠ xD expect LOTS AND LOTS of embarrassment in the next chapter >:3 OHHH and for my KSungho readers, I'll update soon! I promise! (≧A ≦) sorry for the wait  Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos