Meeting Him

Super Junior's Sesame Player
7:39 a.m

The screen faded from black to a messy room, which contained two bunk beds on either side of the grey rectangular room. 

Room #1- Leeteuk, Heechul, Eunhyuk, Hangeng.

Leeteuk snored loudly, his legs messily tangled with the white blanket. He occupied the top bunk bed, while Eunhyuk slept on the bottom one. On the other bunk bed , Heechul slept on the top one, while Hangeng on the bottom. 

Another snore escaped the leader's mouth, and suddenly a white, fluffy pillow was thrown on his face. The camera shifted to an angry Heechul, who drowsily glared at the leader. Hangeng and Eunhyuk weren't disturbed at all by the snoring, and slept peacefully.

Room# 2- Ryeowook, Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Yesung.

Room 2 was basically a small, blue, box shaped room, with many pictures hung up on the walls. A shelf of books was in the corner of the room, and below it was a mountain of dirty clothes. The four members in the room slept so quietly, that if a needle dropped, it would be heard.

Room # 3- Siwon, Donghae, Shindong, Kibum.

Room 3 was the most organized room of the dorm. White in color, it was also fairly big. A huge closet was beside the doorway, and a thin beams of sunlight peeked through the gaps of the white blinds. The sound of birds chirping made a few of them stir in their sleep.

Room #4- Kangin, Henry, ZhouMi, Lei.

Once someone steps in this room, they would immediately think of China. It was red in color, and gold dragons were painted with metallics on the walls. Posters and paintings with Chinese characters were hung nearly everywhere in the room. 

This room belonged to the three new Chinese members; Henry, ZhouMi, and Lei. Though they have received major backlash from many ELFs, the three have found that joining the main group wasn't as hard as they thought. There were many fans that defended the three, thus gaining their respect and love.

Time to wake up!!

The cameraman shook Leeteuk's shoulder, making the leader jump in shock. He stared at the camera in confusion before realization hit him. They were filming the first episode for Sesame Player.

After a few minutes, the rooms were empty, except Room 4, and the awakened members began chatting loudly amongst each other. 

Heechul poked his head in Room 4, and turned back at the camera with a smirk. The blue-pajama clad male quietly tiptoed in the red painted room, carefully holding a green bucket of water. He pointed to a sleeping figure on one of the bottom bunk beds, and ushered the camera to focus on the black haired male.

1...2...3

SPLASH

The figure on the bed jumped up, hitting his head on the top bunk bed in the process. Heechul's high  pitch laughter rang loudly through the dorm, as he collapsed on the floor in a giggling fit. The unknown figure rubbed his head tenderly, while his back faced the camera. 

The other members in the room lifted their heads from their pillows in confusion. Henry drowsily sat up and peeked down from his spot on the top bunk bed. 

"You okay, Lei?" He asked, quirking an eyebrow at the wet figure. 

The 19 year old peeked shyly from over his shoulder, trying to cover his face from the camera,"Y-yeah."

"HEECHUL! Shut the hell up!" Kangin roared, getting up from his bed and chasing after the laughing Heechul. Kangin was the violent member of Super Junior. Nobody wanted to get on his bad side, especially in the mornings, but unfortunately Heechul forgot all about him. 

The camera zoomed on ZhouMi, who was still sleeping soundlessly. Lei shook his head, his jaw-length black hair spraying drops of water. He looked up at the camera with a panicked face," Is this the filming for Sesame Player?" 

The cameraman nodded, and Lei immediately rushed out the room, leaving a confused Henry and a sleeping ZhouMi.

~~~~

"Lei! Are you still taking a shower?!" Sungmin pounded a fist  on white bathroom door, a warm piece of toast in his other hand.

"Just a minute, I'll be done!" Lei answered from the other side of the door. Sungmin glanced at the camera and huffed in annoyance.

"Maknaes these days." He grumbled, munching on his toast. 

"Eunhyuk, you pig! Where the hell did all the eggs go?!" Kibum shrieked, searching for his egg-filled plate. Ryeowook and Yesung   shared a snicker, as Eunhyuk began defending himself.

"I didn't eat it! I swear! Why are you blaming me?" Eunhyuk escaped from Kibum's clutches and quietly sat next to Kyuhyun, and glared at Yesung and Ryeowook who chuckled and pointed at him mischievously.

Leeteuk was standing infront of the camera, wearing white, sheep printed pajamas,"Hello, everyone! I am Super Junior's leader, Leeteuk. I'm not sure how you guys would feel about today's episode, but I hope you like it!"

Lei suddenly walked in the kitchen, rubbing his wet hair with a yellow towel. He yelped as he suddenly got pulled by someone, and he looked weirdly at the leader.

"This is our new member, Yang Lei! He's Chinese, just like Henry, ZhouMi, and Hangeng. His Korean isn't that bad, but he always studies everyday! Say hi." Leeteuk patted Lei's shoulder, and the young boy glanced nervously at the camera.

"Anyeonghaseyo. I am Yang Lei." He waved gently, and tried to get out of the leader's grasp but failed.

"This is our new maknae. He may look older than his age, but he's actually 19, only three years younger than Henry, so don't let his height deceive you. How tall are you again Lei?" Leeteuk asked, smiling at the boy's shyness. 

" I am 178 centimeters." He stated stiffly, avoiding the camera's lens. 

TALL MAKNAE.

Leeteuk finally let the young boy go, and watched as he scurried to the table to eat breakfast with the other members. The leader looked back at the camera and laughed," Don't mind him, he's just a bit shy, only because there are cameras. He hates them, but eventually you'll see the real side of him soon."

~~~~

"What the hell do YOU want?!" Kyuhyun barked at the fat cat infront of him, which was blocking the tv screen," Fatso! Move!"

How cruel of you, Kyuhyun.

The grey cat merely blinked at him, swishing its tail from side to side," Heechul-hyung! Your fat cat won't move and I'm trying to watch a soccer game!" Kyuhyun roared from the large plain, brown living room. White leather couches were neatly beside the walls, and a glass table rested in the middle of the brown tiled floor. The cat's fur gently flew from side to side as the ceiling fan spun in a circular motion.

"Heebum is NOT fat! You are!" Heechul's muffled voice could be heard in the background. Kyuhyun huffed and sat up from the couch, throwing the bag of potato chips at the feline. Heebum hopped from the tv stand to the floor, and examined the bag.

"There! Now eat and leave!" The cat took an edge of the plastic bag in its mouth and scurried away," Finally!" 

The camera shifted to the kitchen, where Shindong, Donghae, Lei, and ZhouMi were cleaning. 

"Lei, I think you missed a spot." ZhouMi pointed at a dirty orange splotch on the white marble counter of the kitchen. 

"Oh, thanks." Lei scrubbed the spot roughly, with a green rag.

Shindong was being scolded by Donghae, because he accidentally broke his favorite coffee cup," Be more careful!"

"Sorry, I'm in a hurry! I don't want to waste time cleaning! I want to make our first episode unforgettable." Shindong defended, throwing a few wet plates in the dishwasher. 

Donghae puffed out his cheeks, and sadly threw the broken, glass pieces in the garbage can.

~~~~

The sixteen members sat quietly in the living room, all of them gazing curiously at the camera.

"What do we talk about?" Siwon asked nobody in particular.

"I don't know, is there anything the managers wanted us to mention in the first episode?" Hangeng asked, scratching his head and crossing his legs.

"You know, you kinda smell like mangos." Yesung sniffed Henry's shoulder, making the others stare blankly at him," Yeah, it's mangos."

Yesung is being his weird self as usual.

"Okay..." Leeteuk drawled out, slowly looking back at the camera," Since the episode is almost over, we'd like the viewed to get to know our new member more, since you know the others pretty well."

Everyone stared at Lei, who looked up from his bowl of sliced apples. He swallowed the fruit and glanced at the others," Why me?"

"Because you weren't part of any subgroups do the fans have no clue about you." Leeteuk stated," I'll start. Lei is officially the maknae of Super Junior, being only 19. Just like Eunhyuk and Ryeowook, he's extremely sensitive. He's often bullied by Kyuhyun and Heechul."

Heechul raised his eyebrows," Trying to make me look like a bad guy, huh? Anyway, Lei is the baby of our group, though he hates that title. Hm, he's a patient person." Heechul scooted his face closer to the camera and whispered lowly," He still his thumb when he sleeps."

Hangeng followed after Heechul," Lei is a very friendly boy. I help him a lot with his Chinese and Korean sometimes."

Kibum grinned at the camera," He has really big cheeks, but they're not as big as Henry's."

Kangin glanced weirdly at Kibum, before looking back at the camera," Lei is really quiet when you first meet him, but he'll eventually warm up to you. The Lei you see here is way different than Lei off camera. He's just camera-shy."

Yesung studied Lei and looked at the camera," I think he's scared of me." 

"Well, I don't blame him. I would be creeped out if I just met someone and they rubbed their hands on my cheeks." Heechul laughed loudly, poking fun at Yesung, who pouted.

"But he has soft cheeks." He frowned as the others laughed at his weirdness.

Donghae smiled sweetly at the camera as it shifted to him," Lei and I are really close. He's like my little brother in a way."

Eunhyuk followed suit," He's our cute little maknae! But we're not spoiling him. We know what the result would be." The camera showed Kyuhyun's confused face.

Shindong gazed boredly around the room," Uhh, Lei has a very chubby face..? He's a sport freak too."

ZhouMi shifted in his seat and looked up at the camera," Lei often has trouble with his Korean, which is why he asks me or Hangeng for help most of the time. He's a sweet boy."

Henry waved at the camera once it shifted towards him," Lei and I have been knowing each other for years, since our parents were friends. He would often visit me in Canada when we were little, but spent his entire life in China. He's like a little brother to me."

Siwon winked at the camera once it reached him," Lei is a very well mannered boy, unlike most of the members. He has a deep love for animals and cares for his Hyungs, although most of them playfully ."

Ryeowook smiled nervously," Um, I don't really know what to say, since all the members said what I was going to say. Lei is a nice addition to the group, hopefully the fans will see that too."

Kyuhyun smiled somewhat evilly at the camera," Talk about being sensitive! He cries more than Eunhyuk and Ryeowook put together! Everytime I take him to the movies, he starts bawling during the middle of the movi-"

"Because you always pick sad ones!" Lei shouted, earning amused looks from the other members.

"See what I mean about him having another side." Hangeng said smugly.

Sungmin yawned and rubbed his eye," Lei thinks I have the best aegyo, therefore he's my favorite dongsaeng."

A grey cat suddenly entered the living room, strutting like it was a royal king. Kyuhyun scowled," And the fat thing comes back agai-OWW!!" Kyuhyun rubbed his shoulder tenderly as Heechul smiled in satisfaction.

~~~~

Yay! Chapter one completed!! :3 For my Sesame Player 2 readers, who do you like more Sungho or Lei?

Sungho: Obviously me. Lei is a wimp. C:<

Anyway, I know this chapter , but it's just an intro. Hopefully the next chapters will be better!! Thanks for the comments and subscribers!!! <3

P.S - Sorry if there are weird words in the chapters~ my laptop has crappy autocorrect and sometimes corrects me for no reason >____