Maknaes!!

Super Junior's Sesame Player
The Super Junior members were all wide awake and eating breakfast on the large brown, wood table in the wide kitchen; All of them except for one.

"Where's Lei?" Yesung asked, looking up from his plate with stuffed cheeks.

Yesung sure is something ...

Hangeng looked at Henry," Didn't I tell you to go wake him up?"

Henry stared at his hyung with a sad expression," I did, I mean, I tried! He won't wake up. He said he's too tired." Sungmin burped loudly, warning a punch from Eunhyuk who had to smell the foul stench.

ZhouMi swallowed a piece of his cinnamon pancakes," Someone go wake that kid up."

"I'll go-" Heechul stood up immediately, searching for a bucket of water. Leeteuk grabbed his wrist and pulled him back in his seat.

"You've had your fun yesterday, let's not risk getting him sick." Leeteuk yawned, scratching his short dark brown hair. He fixed his blue pajamas and walked into Room 4, where a young black haired boy was snoring lightly.

"Lei." Leeteuk bent down and shook the boy's shoulder. His face was buried in a blue pillow, which he hugged tightly. His legs were tangled with the grey covers, while his green sweatpants were messily rolled up to his calves," Lei, wake up."

The maknae shrugged Leeteuk's hand off his shoulder and scooted farther away from him, making the leader shake his head at the camera.

Angry Leader mode: ON.

"Yang Lei! How many times do I have to tell you to wake up?" Leeteuk grabbed one of the boy's legs and tried pulling him out of bed, only making the boy cling to the metal leg of the bed. 

"Five more...minutes.." Lei mumbled sleepily, his eyebrows furrowing in anger," Leave me alone..."

"Lei." Leeteuk crossed his arms and stared sternly at the lazy boy," I'll give you three seconds."

In response, Lei buried his head under the grey covers and wrapped himself like a cocoon, ignoring the leader's warning.

"Three.." Lei shifted in his sleep.

"Two."

The young boy itched his for a second, ignoring Leeteuk's words," One."

Lei found himself being thrown over Leeteuk's shoulder, which jolted him awake," YAH! What the heck are you doing?! Let me go!! Hyun-"

Lei stared in surprise at the camera, as it zoomed in on his face, and he suddenly closed his mouth, while blushing a dark crimson.

Leeteuk walked towards the kitchen, with an angry Lei, and he carefully placed the young boy down on the cold tiles. The members snickered as Lei glared at the leader, brushing past him and settling down on one of the empty chairs between Donghae and Kyuhyun.

Leeteuk smiled as he watched the members eat peacefully, and he advanced towards the fridge, getting a gallon of chocolate milk out. When he turned around he frowned as he spotted Lei's face buried in his plate of pancakes, snoring lowly. Kyuhyun cackled evilly as he poured syrup on the maknae's face, making Kangin glare at him.

"Kyuhyun, stop that." 

Henry frowned, staring at his childhood friend," Come on guys, don't be like that."

Leeteuk stared disapprovingly at Kyuhyun who began snapping pictures of Lei," Kyuhyun, you know how he feels about being pranked. You'll make him cry again."

"Put some butter in his nose." Shindong advised, making a few members laugh loudly. Lei's eyes snapped open and he looked up at the members who stared nervously at him. He blinked groggily as his eyes travelled from both sides of the table.

"Why are you staring at-" He felt something drip on his pants and his eyes widened as he saw syrup. He slowly bought a hand up to his face, and pulled back when he felt something wet and sticky," What-? Who-"

All the members pointed at Kyuhyun, who nervously stood up," Augh, my stomach!" He pretended to be in pain as he escaped to the bathroom. Lei huffed and walked to the kitchen sink, wiping away the syrup from his face. 

"Is there anything you guys planned for today's episode?" Siwon asked suddenly.

~~~

"Alright, Donghae! Are you ready?" ZhouMi shouted, juggling a white and yellow dodgeball in his hands. The sixteen members were all outside their dorm, playing in the 'backyard' area, though it was just a big space of concrete, surrounded by bushes and trees. 

The males were playing dodgeball, Donghae and ZhouMi being the throwers. All the others lost and were seated to the side, except Ryeowook and Lei, who were nervously gazing at ZhouMi, ready to dodge the incoming ball. The Chinese member had an evil glint in his eyes that sent chills down the last two players' spines.

"Who are you cheering on for?" Sungmin asked Kibum, who snorted in response.

"Ryeowook of course, you know how he is at dodging. Besides, Lei at Dodgeball, and I have no idea how he ended up being one of the last survivors." Kibum chuckled as Lei threw himself on the floor, trying quickly to dodge the white ball. 

Donghae and ZhouMi laughed loudly as the maknae tried hiding behind Ryeowook,"Yah! You can't do that!"

"I forfeit! I forfeit! This isn't even a nice game! I told you guys let's play soccer!" Lei grumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

Maknae is always whining about his hyungs' decisions!

"We can't play soccer because we all know how Ryeowook is with soccer." Kangin stated, chuckling  as  Ryewook yelped and dodged the incoming ball. Lei lost his balance as he scurried to the right, and fell on his rear. ZhouMi took the opportunity and threw the ball on Lei's shoulder, making the boy yelp loudly.

"RYEWOOK IS THE WINNER!" Donghae and ZhouMi stated simultaneously. Cheers and claps emitted from the other members, as Ryewook helped Lei up on his feet.

"Can I go sleep now?" Lei asked Leeteuk hopefully, his eyes gleaming with joy.

"No, not yet." Leeteuk grabbed Lei's shoulders, making the young boy groan in protest.

"But I'm tired!" He whined tiredly, feeling his eyelids droop.

~~~~~

I wanted to make this chapter way longer than it is, but I am so freakin sleepy right now, I'm afraid I might fall asleep typing it do I'll just stop it here! I'm so sorry :C What would you guys like to see next chapter? Wanna see Lei interact with any specific members or what? Please stare your ideas(: I don't bite~