Welcome

Super Junior's Sesame Player
Henry stood outside the male restroom in Incheon Airport. Lei was inside, practically throwing up his organs," I told him not to come." Henry chimed to himself, glancing around and spotting Zhou Mi selecting a bag of potato chips from a vending machine. He poked his head in the restroom and shouted," Lei, see what happens when you don't listen to your elders?"

After a couple of minutes, a pale, tired Lei trudged out slowly," I'm...I'm okay."

"You're sick with the  stomach bug, of course you're fine. I told you not to come, you'd get tired. You should've stated home-"

"For the last time, I'm not going to miss Tao's party." Lei grumbled, drinking a bottle of Rain Lime Gatorade," I'll get better, trust me."

"You just want to smash the cake on his face, like usual." Henry stated bluntly.

Lei quirked an eyebrow at him, and glanced at his reflection on the shiny white tiles," Like usual?"

"Lei, whenever it's someone's birthday, you take it upon yourself to smash the cake in their faces. Why do you think we lock you up in our room when we're celebrating one of the members' birthdays?" Henry tried hiding his smile, but failed as Lei stepped infront of him with a hard look on his face.

"I only did that once!" Lei fought back, crossing his arms. Henry walked around the young boy, and snorted.

"Five times. First with Siwon, then Eunhyuk, Heechul, Shindong, and Sungmin."

"I only remember doing it to Heechul." Lei pointed out, fixing his leather jacket and dark blue jeans. 

"Yeah, only because he practically murdered you." Henry remarked, flicking Lei on the cheek. The fabric of Lei's mouth mask softened the blow, but he still felt a warm stinging pain on his cheek.  

"Henry! You jerk! Hey-! Get back here, come back!"

~~~~

ZhouMi and Henry blinked blankly, sitting next to each other in the airplane. Lei was busy in the bathroom, vomiting again," Tell me why he came again..?" ZhouMi questioned, gazing at Lei, as he exited the bathroom, his face a pallid yellow.  He dizzily made his way towards the seat on ZhouMi right, and stared at his untouched plate of airplane food. He looked queasy and disoriented as he blinked like a child, examining his food closely.

"What would you like to drink?" A Chinese flight attendant asked politely. Lei managed a small, weak smile, but before he could answer, he felt bile rising up in his throat, and he made a mad dash towards the bathroom again.

ZhouMi and Henry exchanged blank looks, and sighed, annoyed at Lei. 

~~~~

ZhouMi practically threw Lei on the couch, residing in Exo M's dorm. The sleeping boy snuggled closely as ZhouMi covered him with a panda blanket," You guys seriously have no idea what he put us through during this trip."

"Why'd he come if he's ill?" Kris spoke, his deep voice echoing in the empty dorm. All the other members were sleeping, tired from their daily dance and singing practices.

"He didn't want to miss Tao's party." Henry answered, settling down on another sofa and making himself comfortable. Kris politely offered some drinks and snacks, and sat beside ZhouMi. The three Chinese males began having a loud conversation about stages and performances, until they heard a pair of feet scuffling from one of the rooms. Tao sleepily rubbed his puffy eyes, wearing only a black t-shirt and boxers. He yawned loudly and made his way to the kitchen, still not noticing the three Super Junior members. 

Kris looked at Henry and ZhouMi," Tao doesn't live with us. He lives alone somewhere close to hear, but he's around practically 24/7." The two nodded and looked at Tao, as he exited the kitchen," Hey, Tao! Why do rude, all of a sudden? Come greet our guests!"

The martial arts boy turned his head to the side, his eyes half opened," Wha..?" He groaned groggily. When he noticed ZhouMi and Henry waving at him, he practically jumped out of his skin,"Oh! Ni hao, Ni hao!" he bowed deeply, embarrassed. Kris chuckled and all of a sudden Tao blushed and looked down, realizing what he was wearing. He dropped the cup of water and madly dashed back to one of the rooms, to put on a pair of pants.

Kris coughed and peered at the sleeping Lei, before turning towards the other two," Welcome to our dorm. Expect the unexpected."

~~~

Nothing really happened here ;3; I know I know its extremely boring . Fluff next chapter ( not romance , bromance.). Tao's bday was on the 2nd , :D but in my story im changing the celebration! I'll answer your comments later, I'm sorry, I'm just so sleepy. Oh and one more thing! I started a new EXO story! I'd be happy if you checked it out ^^

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/186919/the-shunned-legends-horror-you-exo-exok-exom