Boring Day

Super Junior's Sesame Player
Notes: Aiya is a Chinese word , meaning ,'Oh my God.' 

Bai Chi is another Chinese word, meaning 'Idiot'. It's like 'pabo' or 'baka'.

Since Lei is Chinese, I wanted him to add a few Chinese words here and there, so I'll inform you guys if I ever use them. 

~~~~~

Lei's eyebrows furrowed in anger as more noise emitted from the large kitchen. Numerous voices mashed together in Lei's head, despite smashing the pillow on his head. Growling in frustration, he threw his navy sheets off his body, and smashed his bare feet on the cold tiles of his room. With extremely messy, shaggy black hair, and puffy red eyes, he stomped towards the kitchen," Can't you guys shut up for a minute?! I'm trying to-" Lei stopped talking as he noticed five others in the dorm.

"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty!" 

"You call that beauty,Kai?" 

Lei tackled EXO's maknae, SeHun into a headlock," Yah, don't make fun of my morning look!"

"Nice to see you too, Hyung." SeHun choked out. Kai and three other EXO members watched in amusement from the sidelines.

"Why're you here anyway?" Lei questioned. 

Kai's smile faded, and he quirked an eyebrow," I feel so welcomed." he joked," Do you even know what time it is, hyung?"

"...nine?" Lei guessed. Tao, Lei's best friend, shoved his cell phone infront of Lei's face.

"Hyung, it's 2:14 p.m." The Chinese rapper remarked, watching in confusion as Lei gripped his collar in rage.

"WHY DIDN'T ANYONE WAKE ME UP?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT TODAY IS!?"

"What? Did you miss a dentist appointment or something?" Heechul asked, sitting on the table, beside Chen and Baekhyun. He watched Lei shove Tao to the side and run past him, back into his room. After a few minutes, he came out wearing a red t-shirt, dark shin length shorts, black and white checkered socks with white leather soles. He was frantically brushing his cropped hair with a comb, and brushed his teeth, using his other hand. 

"Even I can't do that." Baekhyun commented quietly. Lei threw the comb back in the room, and rinsed in the kitchen sink, throwing his neon blue toothbrush in the drying basket. He threw on a pair of shades and a white leather jacket, before rushing towards the door.

"YAH! Where are you going?!" Leeteuk shouted from the kitchen.

"SHINee's concert is today and I promised Taemin I was going to go support them!" Lei shouted back, slamming the door close.

Sungmin sighed, rubbing his neck and crossing his legs on the living room table," Someone go with him. He'll probably get accused of being a again." He called out.

Back in the kitchen, Tao and Chen looked at each other with a shocked face," Hyung's a ?!" SeHun shouted in bewilderment.

In the living room, Kangin and Siwon glared at Sungmin," You could've worded that better, y'know." Leeteuk assured the EXO members that it was just a misunderstanding situation, and the five boys sighed in relief.

Chen raised his hand," I'll go with him." Tao looked around and stood up, nodding.

"Me too." He shyly stated. 

"Eunhyuk, go with them. We don't want them getting kidnapped by noonas." Yesung joked, nudging the two.

Eunhyuk's eyes widened and he pointed to himself," You're sacrificing me?!" 

Heechul stared blankly at Eunhyuk," Calm down Anchovie. What's the worst that could happen?"

"Slice him up on pizza." Chen whispered to Baekhyun, who softly snorted. Eunhyuk pouted, and pointed angrily at Chen.

"I heard that!" 

~~~~

Lei's hair flapped from side to side, as he rushed from random corners and hallways of the concert building (idk what to call it ._.)," Aiya, aiya! They already started!" His eyes darted for a shortcut, and he finally saw an open door that led to the backstage . He quickly sprinted towards it, before his foot accidentally got tangled in a mess of wires," AISH!" he tugged his foot out of the blob of wires, causing all the lights in the building to die out. 

The stage and audience seats became a vast black abyss. The music stopped as well, and the only thing could be heard was the heavy breathing of the SHINee members, and the loud gasps from the audience. 

"What's going on?" Key growled loudly.  It was extremely hard to see, but thankfully the fans had bright glow sticks, so only a few things became visible in the darkness. 

Taemin and Jonghyun pulled their cellphones out, and flashed the bright lights on their faces, so the fans could at least see them. They smiled as the fans squealed in delight.

Lei gulped in fear," They're going to kill me." Using his cell phone as a light source, he managed to plug the wires back in. The building's lights came back to life, along with the music. Lei sighed in relief and rushed away, afraid someone would spot him. He walked in the back stage, which was filled with chatting coordinators and make up artists. The manager greeted him, slightly surprised he was there, and left to check up on the wires. Lei was too scared to confess, so he stayed in his spot, peeking through the side door at the SHINee members. He bent forwards slightly, his hands clutching the doorframe for support, as SHINee's new hit song 'Sherlock' was playing in the background.

"We finally found you!" a voice shouted in his ear, causing him to stumble forwards, falling on the stage's floor. He squeaked in fear as the audience shrieked and pointed at him, and he hastily rushed back in, distracting some of the SHINee members.

"CHEN!" Lei shrieked, his face flushing in embarrassment," Look what you did, bai chi!"

Chen chuckled and tried escaping from Lei's clutches," Yah! I'm your hyung, don't call me a bai chi!" Chen ranted in Mandarin," Lei-ah! Let go, or I'll throw you out there again."

Tao watched in amusement," Hyung, don't listen to Chen. Bully him more, it's fun to watch." 

Chen gaped at Tao," You jerk! After all I've done for you!" 

"Back off, Chen. You don't want Tao to unleash his martial arts on you , would you?" Donghae laughed as Chen paled, causing Tao to grin childishly.

" Martial arts is only for self defense! He can't use that as an advantage to hurt me!" Chen squeaked in fear as Tao smirked," For someone who's extremely shy, you're scary!"

"That's nice to hear." Tao commented, smiling triumphantly. His shaggy black hair invaded his vision as he looked around the back stage," I hope we perform here someday."

"You will, soon." A voice said from behind them. The four heads turned to see the SHINee members piling in through the small door.

"What are you guys doing here?" Taemin asked, happily high giving the four guests.

"I came to support you guys, but these three followed me, for some reason." Lei frowned, crossing his arms and squinted his eyes suspiciously at Tao," Why did you come anyway?"

Donghae patted the two boys' shoulders," Just in case you get in trouble, as usual. So did anything bad happen?" The SHINee members, Tao, Chen, and Donghae stared waitingly at the the maknae of Super Junior, who froze in his spot.

Taemin quirked an eyebrow,"You the one who turned all the power out?" he said, making it sound more like a statement than a question. Lei gaped at him, and the others chuckled in realization.

"It WAS you." Donghae shook his head," Pabo..."

Lei blushed and glared at laughing males. He frowned and looked to his right, where his best friend stood. Hpunched Tao's shoulder roughly," Aiya! Why are you laughing?! You should be helping your best friend at his moment of crisis!"

~~~~

This chapter is extremely random :/  I've been neglecting this story so much OTL  I don't think it's as successful as 'Sesame Player II' or 'Konnichiwa, Sungho'. I love EXO. So freakin much! :3 For those of you who don't know who Tao is , he looks like this -> Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

FUNFACT: During his trainee years, Lei befriended most of the EXO members, who were also trainees at the time. He was originally supposed to be in Exo-M, but SM decided against it at the last minute. 

VOTE!!