Pregnant Ladies?

Super Junior's Sesame Player
" Paula drank milk."

"Pawra dulank mirk."

"No, your mixing the r and l. Repeat after me. Paula drank milk."

"...Pa...ra dlank...mirk"

"No, Pau-LA drank-"

"I QUIT!!" Lei screeched in  Mandarin. He slammed his palms on the English practice book, and flipped it off the desk. He angrily stomped to Room 4, leaving a dumbfounded Henry sitting on the white kitchen table," I HATE, HATE ENGLISH!" Lei continued shrieking in Chinese. 

Henry sighed and shook his head," You are so impatient." 

"Who the hell put their pink underwear in the whites?! SUNGMIN!" Kangin roared from the laundry room, pulling out one of his (now pink) concert outfits.

"I swear it wasn't me!" The aegyo-king shouted back from his room. 

" Why is everyone screaming?! Can't a guy get some peaceful rest here?! Huh?!" Heechul remarked, slamming the door of his room open," Stop screaming!"

"ZhouMi, come on! You're taking forever in there!" Eunhyuk whined, slamming his fists on the bathroom door," Hurry!!"The members seem to always use their outdoor voices, indoors. It seems like this will be a very long day.

~~~~~~

A few members were tired of sitting around in the dorm, and decided to just go chill in the city. Kibum, Yesung, Kyuhyun, and Lei were walking around a flea market, admiring many of the foreign items.

"You guys! Look at that lantern! It's as big as me!" Lei gasped and ran towards the large red paper lantern. The owner smiled and ushered Lei to look at the other lanterns.

"Take a look, sir! They're all imported from America!" The dark haired man smiled, pulling out a box with a small, cute yellow lantern inside," You look like a yellow-type. I think you should get this! It's perfect for decorating rooms!"

"Uh-"

"Lei! Come on, we're going to go eat!" Yesung shouted from afar. Kibum was trying on several rings, while Kyuhyun examined a pair of orange converse. Lei looked back sheepishly.

"Sorry, I have to-"

"No, no, come buy! Tell your friends to come, they'll live this!" This is what irked Lei the most about the flea market sellers. They are extremely desperate and annoying. If you walk away, uninterested about an expensive item, they will follow you , lower the price, and try to persuade you into buying it. Most people fall for that trap, oh but no, Lei learned his lesson a along time ago when he bought a pet goldfish, that turned out to be a mechanical fish. 

"No thank you." before the man could even bargain , Lei dashed towards the other  three, nearly stumbling over a grandma and some clay trees. 

~~~~~

"Why are you smiling like a pedo?" Kibum nudged Lei, who was grinning madly as he stared at the menu infront of him. The younger boy gasped for air, looking like a fish while he jabbed his index finger on the dessert section.

"They. Have. COCONUT MACAROONS!!" Lei clamped a hand on his mouth to stop a squeal of joy from bursting out of his lungs. Yesung shrunk back at Lei's outburst, making Kibum and Kyuhyun laugh. 

Kyuhyun patted Lei on the back," Calm down, it's not good to get overexcited. I hear it causes heart problems. Don't look at me like that, it's true." 

Lei bit his fist and hopped in seat happily," Can we just skip to desserts?! I haven't eaten these things in three years!"

" No! You have to eat real food first!" Kibum stated, shaking his head. 

Lei's shoulders slumped down and he frowned," Fine..."

~~~~~~

Lei glumly sat beside Shindong on the living room couch. He groaned in pain and patted his stomach," I ate too much...hyung, is this how pregnant ladies feel?"

Shindong snorted as he gulped down his soda. The bubbly liquid shot out of his nostrils as his eyes widened. He stared at  Lei in disgust," Lei, never ask me those questions."

Lei blinked innocently," What...why?"  Sungmin , who was walking by, overheard and laughed.

The maknae quirked an eyebrow and rolled his eyes," Whatever."

~~~~~

Before you say anything I know it's short, I know it's boring, but I felt like I needed to update this soon since I've been neglecting it do here's the best I could come up with . /sigh...now onwards to healing scars :T

And for my sesame Player 2 readers, I forgot to add this picture in the final chapter of SS2, so here it is lol. Sungho~~~ I miss u already

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos