Amusement Parks

Super Junior's Sesame Player
At the Amusement Park

"It's mine! Stop stealing!" Lei growled at Donghae as he tried grabbing another puff of blue cotton candy. Sungmin laughed at the duo, while patting Donghae's back.

"You already know Lei by now. The only way to make him angry is by stealing his food." Eunhyuk stated, fixing the monkey plush's arms around his neck. He peered through his red tinted shades at Lei who harshly bit into his treat. Yesung reached over the maknae's shoulder and ripped a handful of the sweet candy, making Lei shriek in rage and run a few yards away, to save his cotton candy from the other members' filthy hands.

So possessive 

Siwon was taking pictures of the members, laughing at some of the funny ones.

"Buy your own next time!" He shouted from afar, earning strange looks from children. 

Leeteuk smiled at the camera, and raised his shades up on his head," We're finally having a break from being idols. I think the best way to enjoy our free time is by having fun, which is why we came here!" the camera shifted to the amusement park, zooming in on the roller coaster, the ferris wheel, and many other scary rides.

ZhouMi tossed his empty lemonade cup in a small trash bin, which had a few bugs flying around it.

"We should have let the younger ones go somewhere else." Heechul groaned, plugging his earphones on and desperately trying to ignore Kibum, Ryeowook,  Kyuhyun, and Henry's bickering.

"I wanna go on that one first!" Henry exclaimed, pointing at a long water slide.

Hangeng shook his head," You didn't bring extra clothes." 

"Let's go to the arcade!" Kyuhyun piped up, pointing to an area filled with colorful lights.

Oh GameKyu <3 You never change

"No! We have enough of video games at the dorm! I say we go on the Zipper!" Kibum hopped happily and excitedly pointed to a ride that flipped in circles.

Shindong and Kangin swallowed thickly and shook their heads," No. Way."

Scared?무서워

"Let's just go to the haunted house!" Ryeowook  said, earning pats on the shoulders and back.

"Finally, someone has a good idea!" Leeteuk laughed," Onwards! To the haunted mansion!" 

The camera showed the backs of the members as they strolled down the park , pointing excitedly at the haunted mansion infront of them. Screams and squeals of fear emitted from the place, as a small roller track stopped at the entrance. The people got up, some of them shaking in fear, others laughing loudly. 

"I'm not going." Lei declared, backing away from the scary ride. 

A few members snickered as they handed tickets to the man in charge if the ride. Donghae threw an arm around Lei's shoulder and side hugged him, urging him to come forward," Don't worry, Leeteuk Umma will hold your hand throughout the whole thing." Lei glanced at Leeteuk who extended his arms jokingly at him, ushering him to come sit on his lap.

Leo pulled away from Donghae and bent down under the chains, escaping the huge line," No thanks, hyung. I'll just wait out here until you're done."

" Whatever you say." Donghae sang, hoping into a cart beside Kibum and Kangin.

Lei crossed his arms and watched as the members' carts rolled inside the pitch black room. He smiled and turned around," Lei time!"

~~~~~

Children gawked at the eighteen year old male, whose eyes were concentrated on the little red dot infront of him, as he shot water from a gun, his score bar getting higher and higher. The little lightbulb infront of him blinked many colors and a lady shouted," We have a winner...again." she stared strangely at Lei, who had at least twenty plush dolls in his lap.

He ignored the looks and pointed to a fish plush," I want that one!" He was going to give it to Donghae as a gift. 

"Uh..would you like a bag, sir?" The lady drawled out slowly, eyeing the dolls that fell from his hands. He shyly smiled and nodded.

He's such a professional!

그는 이러한 전문적인이야!

All the way on the other side of the amusement park, Yesung sighed," Where the heck is he?! He isn't answering any of my calls!"

" Omo! Did our maknae get kidnapped?!" Leeteuk screeched, pushing past the others, his eyes searching frantically around the park," SPLIT UP!" he shouted, his 'Umma' instincts kicking in," Oh, Lei, if I find out you ran away, your are going to DIE!"

~~~~

Lei winced as a man walked past him, bumping into his two large paper bags, filled with plush toys. In his other hand was a vanilla ice cream cone. He sighed as he felt the tip of his nose accidentally graze against the cold treat. His mouth was measly covered with ice cream, as he quickly ate it.( like a baby). 

Suddenly he felt himself tackled from behind, making his ice cream cone fly out his hands and onto a child's head. Lei cringed as the crying child's father took off his shades and stomped over to them, looking quite angry. Oh crap...

Lei turned his head to the side and spotted Eunhyuk who cackled loudly," I got you!" Lei struggled to get loose from Anchovie's grip but froze when a voice spoke up.

"You!" Eunhyuk and Lei looked up at the furious man, and swallowed thickly before running away.

~~~~~

Lei winced as he was being dragged by the ear by an angry Leeteuk," Yah! You're embarrassing me! Let go!" 

Leeteuk swiftly turned around and crossed his arms over his white t-shirt," First you run away without permission, and now you're talking informally?" 

Leo rubbed his sore ear," I told you, I'm sorry, Leeteuk-sshi." He forced a tight smile, as they walked towards the SuJu van. Leeteuk tugged on Lei's ear harder," Ow! What the heck was that for?! I just spoke to you, respectfully!"

Leeteuk frowned," Never end my name with 'sshi', it makes me feel old." 

Ryeowook and Sungmin snickered from behind the leader and maknae," I don't see what the problem is, Leeteuk-ah. You're already, what...thirty?"

The leader turned around and stared bitterly at the others," NEVER TALK ABOUT MY AGE."

"It's okay, hyung. Even though you're old, you have the healthiest skin out of all of us." Kibum smiled, but blinked in confusion as Leeteuk angrily stomped towards the van, ignoring his dongsaeng's comments. Boy was he sensitive about his age...

~~~~

The sixteen males were extremely relieved to hop in their beds, totes from playing around at the amusement park. Lei had given the plushies he won to the members.

Leeteuk- A blue heart with a yellow halo, and two white angel wings, with the word 'Angel' sewed in the middle.

Hangeng-  A red dragon plush.( It resembles China)

Heechul- A Cinderella plush.( He calls himself Cinderella for some reason)

Siwon- A Superman plush, because Lei said that he resembles the hero( and because Siwon dressed up as Superman in their concert)

Yesung- A turtle plush, since he loves turtles.

Kyuhyun- A sword plush was chosen for him because he has an unhealthy obsession with WWC.

Henry - An Angry Birds plush, since he's very fond of that game.

Eunhyuk- A monkey plush.( One of his nicknames is monkey)

Donghae- A fish plush, since his nickname is 'Fishy'.

ZhouMi- A spider plush. ZhouMi asked Lei why he chose a spider, and Lei answered," Because there's a spider called 'daddy long-legs, and hyung, you have extremely long legs."

Kangin- A hulk plush. Lei stated that the Hulk and Kangin share the same problem; anger issues. 

Kibum- An evil looking doll. Lei explained to him that everyone thinks Kibum is sweet due to his childish features, but he's really evil.

Shindong- A Winnie the pooh plush. ( That's what they call him)

Ryeowook- A marshmallow plush, since he's sweet and cute like one.

Sungmin- A crown plush , because he's known as the 'Aegyo King'.

Lei was messily sleeping in his lower bunk bed, his feet dangling from the edge. His arms were wrapped securely around his doughnut plushie, and he snored lightly. Suddenly the blinds shot up and the sun's bright rays attacked his face. He cringed and scrunched his face, using his hand to block the brightness," Yah, who the heck-"

"Wake up, Sleeping Beauty!" Heechul sang loudly, ripping the covers off Lei. The maknae gave him a dirty look, before smashing the pillow over his head and tried falling back asleep. 

" Lei! You're the only one asleep! Get up, you can't waste your life by sleeping." Heechul growled, pulling on Lei's leg.

Lei began thrashing around and groaning," I don't care, let me sleep."

Heechul let go of Lei's leg and smirked," Okay then. Keep sleeping. Yah! Leeteuk-hyung, you wanted me to throw away Lei's girl group CDs? Okay, I got them!"

Lei immediately froze and looked up with a messy bed head hair and puffy eyes," Don't you dare touch my Perfume and Rainbow CDs."

Heechul quirked an eyebrow," Oh, I will, and I'll even draw on your precious A-chan's face." He said, pointing to a Perfume poster, hung up on the wall. 

"Consider yourself dead if you even lay a finger on my Perfume collection." Lei threatened quietly. Heechul blinked and innocently grazed Lei's Perfume CDs.

Lei's tiny eyes squinted into two very thin lines.

------

Kibum and Ryeowook were munching on their cereal and staring wide-eyed at the tv screen. The two were watching an action movie, and currently it was at the . 

"Do you think he'll die?" Kibum whispered dramatically. Ryeowook shrugged and before he could  answer, a lamp went flying through the living room. It crashed on the wall and shattered into a numerous pieces.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" Hangeng's muffled voice was nearly drowned by the tv's loud noise. 

Heechul scurried out of Lei's room, eyes wide and face pale," The maknae's possessed!" 

Lei jumped out of his room and peered suspiciously around, growling lowly like an animal.

~~~~

Hmm boring chapter, but I wanted to update for my best buddy, Aisu. She's been reading my stories for months now, and I never actually told her that [I] am the author, untill today on the phone xD Her reaction was hilarious, and since she lives overseas , she can't touch MEEE :D 

Aisu and everyone, I hope you liked this chapter :X 

Is there anything you guys want to see..? In getting tired of this story =___=