NOT AN UPDATE

Under The Full Moon

 

This isnt an update but sort of important.

 

 

 

I’m editing some of the previous chapters cause guess which character is getting replaced by another person.

 

Seungri is getting replaced by Jeonghan (mainly cause I want to write about Jeonghan/Seungcheol more) because why should he remain a makn side character (ish)

 

 

 

So I am going to be rewriting the previous chapters with some added and more cohesive information. Along with changing some characters around or making some background characters have more of their time in the spot light.

 

All updated chapters will have an asterisk next to the title.

 

Jiyong is still gonna be around but you’ll see what I do with Seungri.

 

But don’t worry. I should be able to update all the chapter pretty quickly since there isnt any major differences to the plot line but there will be character arcs going through the story.

 

I’m also thinking of making some other side stories for side characters including;

 

Taekwoon’s entire life up until he is found by Sanghyuk, Holland and Jeonghan (that hasnt be updated yet)

 

Minseok and Junmyeon leaving their old pack and living as loner

 

Hyuna and Hypjong getting chased out of their pack

 

Wonshik and Solmi’s entire love story

 

Yuni’s life with Night Walkers

 

Yuni and Eunkwang

 

How Juwon and Miyong met

 

Holland’s early life in Moon Shadows before being taken in by the Alphas

 

The Alpha kids younger years so when they first meet Brayden to when Taekwoon is next seen.

 

Moon Shadows fighting for TheEastLight (since they got taken in after being mistreated by their old pack)

 

 

 

There are many stories I have some ideas for but do suggest some others if you want

 

 

 

Also on my art instagram (icedragonkai) I may be doing a comic for this story because I need some inspiration for drawing at this point.

 

Keep an eye out for that if you decide to follow me there.