Wonyoung a kiss stealer

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin and Wonyoung are now at the living room sitting at the sofa, Wonyoung has this very bright aura while Yujin was still dazed in her own confused mind.

"Yujin! Mind if you gave me food I'm kinda starving!"

Wonyoung said and rubbed her tummy cutely while pouting at Yujin.

Yujin startled a little as she was still spacing out when the cute pouting Wonyoung scooted closely at her. And pinch her cheeks lightly and then giggles making Yujin blushed furiously avoided Wonyoung's melting gaze back at her.

"W-wonyoung-ssi you a-are a bit too close...ahh don't you think?"

Yujin asked while fanning her self she can't help but to blush even more as she saw Wonyoung face was now only a bit an inch away from her.

"Am i? Hihihi sorry about that did I make you uncomfortable?"

Wonyoung said and giggles as she saw Yujin's face heated up in a bright color of red.

"Yeah kinda..."

Yujin muttered at Wonyoung. Wonyoung who was oblivious at what she was doing to Yujin have finally decided to move away creating a comfortable space between them.

"Is this okay now? You don't have to be shy in front of me Yujin."

Wonyoung said and smiled.

"Yeah sorry...ahmm what did you say awhile ago?"

Yujin said and scratch her nape shyly while smiling at Wonyoung revealing her cheek dimple at her.

Wonyoung smiled at Yujin and pulled her all the way to the kitchen.

"Cook for me Yujin I'm starving already."

Wonyoung said as she pull Yujin along with her at the kitchen.

"I don't have anything here. But I still have a stock of Ramyun that we can cook."

Yujin said and looked at Wonyoung.

"I'm okay with Ramyun it's one of my favorite."

Wonyoung said and smiled charmingly at Yujin the older girl just smiled at her nodded her head.

'And I'll eat anything you prepare for me Yujin.'  Wonyoung said to her self and smiled while looking at Yujin lovingly who was preparing for their food.

After a minute passed the water already boiled and Yujin immediately put the noodles and pour the other ingredients. 

Yujin turned around only to see Wonyoung looking at her dreamingly? Which made her confused again.

"Ahmm. Wonyoung?"

Yujin asked. Wonyoung smiled at Yujin and say her thoughts unknowingly.

"You really look pretty Yujin..."

Wonyoung said.

Which made Yujin blushed again for the nth times already.

"T-thank you.."

Yujin said making the atmosphere feels so awkward after that luckily she remembers that the noodles are now ready. She hurriedly turned off the stove and served the steaming hot Ramyun to Wonyoung.

Wonyoung excitedly sit at the tables chair and grabbed some chopsticks for her and Yujin.

"Here it is."

Yujin said and gave Wonyoung her Ramyun while she ate her own Ramyun.

Wonyoung happily digged in and ate all the noodles like a kid making Yujin smiled unknowingly as she stares at Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter