Lai Guanlin

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

wonyoung and yujin are walking at the hallway of their campus with their hands intertwined with each other, they are happily smiling as they walk. While the other students are looking at the two young girls. They are talking as they walk when chaeyeon came towards them while panting really hard as she was running really fast awhile ago.

"f-finally you two are now here." Chaeyeon said and looked at the two young girls.

"unnie are you okay?" wonyoung asked.

Yujin looked at chaeyeon worriedly and tapped her back gently.

"chaeyeon unnie why are you running?" yujin asked chaeyeon who was still heaving her breath.

"there is someone looking for wonyoung..." chaeyeon said.

Making yujin looked at wonyoung who just shrugged her shoulders, yujin frowned at what chaeyeon just said.

"who?" yujin asked.

"he said that he was lai guanlin, and he was here to take wonyoung. Saying he was woyoung's true partner." Chaeyeon said and explained everything.

Wonyoung face became shock and nervous as she heard his name being mentioned by chaeyeon. Wonyoung froze to her spot as she was still thinking how did he find her here in korea.

Yujin turned to look at her girlfriend who was clearly spacing out.

"wonyoung!" yujin keeps on shaking wonyoung's stiffed body as the girl was still lost.

Yujin caressed wonyoung's cheeks while looking at her worriedly.

"wonyoung! Earth to wonyoung are you still with me?" yujin keeps on saying wonyoung's name.

Then suddenly out of the blue wonyoung's eyes teared up, making yujin scared and shock as she saw her girlfriend's tears are flowing down on her beautiful face. Yujin immediately wipe her face with her hands and kissed wonyoung's cheeks and forehead to make her calm.

"shh..baby don't cry please." Yujin said.

Wonyoung finally came back to her senses and looked at yujin's worried eyes. She finally breakdown and just hugged yujin so tight, so tight that making yujin hard to breath the air but, yujin didn't stop and just let her. She hugged her back and let wonyoung cried on her shoulder while she whispers sweet words on her ears making the girl nodded and stay calm in her arms.

"yujin I'm scared..." wonyoung mumbled while her head was buried on yujin's neck crook as she cries none stop.

"you don't have to be scared wonyoung-ah, im here to fight for you...I love you, you know that and I wont let that guy steal you away from me. Okay." Yujin said and caressed her hair softly as she rubbed her back comfortly.

Chaeyeon was just staring at the two girls having their own little drama she cant help her self but to watch them, and cried too as she wiped her eyes with the tissues and sneeze gently.

"huhuhuhu, why am I crying like this I'm too soft for annyeongz!" she mumbled as she was still watching them so intently.

Then someone clapped making the three looked at where the person is who just clapped .

"huhuhuh! You two now can have your own k-drama, please don't forget me to give an autograph...." Yena said and wiped her tears and sobbed harder.

Yujin and wonyoung blushed as they saw their friends are watching at them unbeknownst to them, they didn't know that everyone was here and have seen all what happened.

"yah!guys why are staring at?" yujin said bravely and let wonyoung hide on her body she knows how wonyoung was too shy right now.

"hehehe, we are just walking pass by but then we saw you two crying so we decided to watch here I have some popcorn you want some?" yena said and offered them one by one.

Then suddenly a notebook flew towards yena's forehead making her groan in pain and glare who the hell throws it there she saw hitomi and sakura looking at her.

"ouch who ing throw this to me?!" yena asked as she pouts her duck lips cutely.

"me! Do you have a problem?" hitomi said and crossed her arms.

Yena growled and glares at hitomi badly.

"YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" yena asked 

"BECAUSE YOU RUIN ANNYEONGZ PRECIOUS MOMENT!" hitomi and sakura yelled at the same time as they are also watching the drama..

yena was about to grabbed hitomi by the neck and slammed her on the ground. And start a cat fight with her friend but then little did she know that hitomi bring someone who can make yena behave properly.

Yena was about to grab hitomi, When hitomi grabbed someone, making yena stopped and process everything as she saw yuri standing in front of her.

She blinked a few times and hurriedly fixed her self, and blushed in embarrassedment making hitomi and sakura high five with each other.

"y-yuri-ssi, what are you doing here?"  Yena said nervously as she was laughing while looking at the cute creature right in front of her.

"Are you going to hurt mweee~?" Yuri asked while pouting making Yena's internal self to scream and her mind is in chaos as she saw how cute Joo Yuri acting in front of her.

Yena was still frozen on her spot while she was making her dork face while looking at Yuri.

Yuri just smiled charmingly, and touched Yena's blushing cheeks.

"Yena-ssi Gwenchana?" Yuri asked.

Making Yena gasped, and then after a couple of minutes Yena fainted and collapsed on the floor making Yuri turned confuse at the sudden situation right in front of her.

"Is she okay?" Yuri asked Sakura and Hichan who just laughed at Yena so hard.

" And Yena was found dead at the moment folks hahaha." Hitomi was laughing so hard at Yena and gave a Sakura a high five for asking Yuri's help.

"Dead?!" Yuri asked and looked at them with wide eyes.

"Uh oh hahahah no you got it wrong! She just fainted that's all." Sakura said and smiled.

 

 

 

 

Wonyoung and Yujin together with Chaeyeon are just looking at their friends while shaking their head in disbelief. At how extra and crazy their friends are.

"I can't believe that Unnies are that crazy..." Wonyoung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter