wake up sleeping ahn yujin

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Yujin was still unconscious and was just lying at the bed where wonyoung was sitting right beside yujin. Meanwhile yujin’s mother was smiling ear to ear while watching wonyoung staring worriedly at her daughter.

‘she’s really perfect for my daughter.’ Mrs. Ahn said to herself while looking at them.

She walked closer to wonyoung and yujin.

“how was my daughter?” Mrs. Ahn asked.

“Mom she’s still unconscious should we already call a doctor?” wonyoung asked worriedly and at yujin’s mother.

“hahaha, no need my dear wonyoung yujin will be okay…she will woke up soon.” Mrs. Ahn said calmly.

Wonyouong frown at yujin’s mother who was smiling at  them, wonyoung just pout as the older woman looked at her and pats her head like she was a little child.

“b-but mom she’s been sleeping for already 3 hours?!” wonyoung said.

“then make her woke up.” Mrs ahn.

Which made wonyoung looked at her questionably.

“how can i?” wonyoung asked innocently.

Yujin’s mother smirked playfully as she thought of something.

“oh, my dear wonyoung do you know the story about sleeping beauty?”yujin’s mother said.

Wonyoung nodded happily as she know that story really well. In fact that story was one of her favorite story of all the fairytales she have been red.

“yes, mom I knew it.” Wonyoung said excitedly.

“kekeke, really? Then do it with yujin, she might be awake by a kiss you know.” Yujin’s mother said.

“really? Should I do it now?” wonyoung asked and stare at yujin who is peacefully sleeping at the bed.

“of course hahaha.” Yujin’s mother said at  the innocent wonyoung.

‘hahaha, I should take a picture of this sweet scene!’ yujin’s mother said at herself and got her phone from her pocket and took a video of wonyoung who was thinking if she should kiss the sleeping yujin.

Wonyoung stares at yujin’s face and then her eyes landed through yujin’s pink soft lips. She gulped as her face was now moving further closer to yujin’s lips. She can hear and feel how the girl was breathing some air…her lips trembles as she was now near at yujin’s lips.

Yujin’s hot breathe hits wonyoung lips sending shiver at wonyoung’s whole body.

Wonyoung closed her eyes and let her lips land on yujin’s lips and kissed her tenderly. Yujin’s eyes slowly opened as she felt a sweet soft lips brushed on her own she felt an electricity flowing at her body. The when she was already fully awake she finally saw wonyoung’s face who near at her and was still kissing her.

Yujin froze as she watch at her girlfriend.

Wonyoung pulled away with a smile and looked at yujin who was shock and her eyes went wide as she saw her.

“w-wonyoung?” yujin said breathlessly.

“Yujin! Finally you are awake…” wonyoung said and immediately hugged her. Yujin also hugged her and smiled.

“wonyoung…” yujin said. making wonyoung pulled away from the hug and look at yujin.

“hmm?” she hummed.

“why did you kiss me?” yujin asked.

Which made wonyoung smiled and giggles.

“hahaha, it was your mother idea that I should kiss you. Do you know the story of sleeping beauty? There I also kiss you for you to be awake and it worked perfectly because you are already awake.” Wonyoung said and smiled innocently at her.

Yujin sighed. Yeah of course it was her mom’s crazy plan again.

“Where’s  mom? By the way.” Yujin asked at wonyoung.

As they turn their body they saw a camera flashing, and there they saw a woman smiling at them while smiling and taking some video at them. Yujin’s jaw dropped at her mom as she was being playful again. Her mom really didn’t aged at all she was always been this playful since god knows when.

“mom! Stop that please.” Yujin yelled making her mom laughed at how pissed her child is.

Wonyoung just blinked her eyes and watch how yujin and her mom bickers.

“why should I stop? Hahaha you two look so cute so im going to capture this memorable scene while I am here.” Yujin’s mom said and smiled.

Yujin just nod and sighed in defeat.

“oh my god mom…” yujin said and facepalmed herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile hitomi and others have decided to have some fun and go to a mall with Yena, chaeyeon and sakura. They are now eating at some restaurant before they got into a theater to watch some new movies.

While they are eating yena excused herself first just to go to the restroom leaving the three other girl.

“hey guys, I’ll excuse myself first okay.” Yen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter