Wonyoung meets Yujin's friend

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung was grinning happily as she touch her lips while remembering what just happened a while ago, she can still taste the strawberry sweet taste of Yujin's lips.

She bit her lower lip as she suppress her squeals inside of to not create a sound for Yujin to be awake.

Wonyoung can't help but to giggle as she stood up from the bed to get out of Yujin's room.

"I need to act normal... Haha I might blush in front of her right now so it's better if go to the living room first to cool my self."

Wonyoung muttered at her self took a last peek at Yujin's sleeping form lying on the bed with a smile on Wonyoung's face.

"She's really cute, I think I like her already."

Wonyoung said and dashed away all the way to the living room to watch some TV program.

 

 

 


Meanwhile Yujin was still dreaming and just smiled unconsciously when she felt something smooth and sweet brushed on her own lips.

It taste so sweet like a candy cane, and her fragrance was to alluring that made Yujin sniff the scent.

Yujin tried to hugged someone but instead she hugged a pillow from her beside making her frown and slowly opened her eyes lazily while looking for a certain girl.

"Huh? Where could that girl be?"

Yujin asked.

Yujin stretched her body and lazily stands up.

"Hmmm...my body feels great I think I have sleep well last night."

Yujin said and smiled.

 

 

 


Wonyoung was currently watching cartoons when she have heard a calming voice from behind her.

"Wonyoung? Are you there?"

Yujin asked.

Wonyoung sit ups straight and looked at her back while still sitting at the couch near the television.

Wonyoung smiled and waved her hand as soon as she saw Yujin.

"Hi Yujin, Good morning!"

Wonyoung said and jump out and excitedly move towards Yujin to hug her making the other girl surprised.

"W-wonyoung-ssi I-i can't breathe..."

She said making Wonyoung retracts immediately and just grinned at her showing her pearly white teeth.

"How was your sleep by the way?"

Yujin asked.

"I'm great it was super duper great having you beside me while sleeping."

Wonyoung said innocently making Yujin blushed furiously.

"Are you okay Yujin?"

Wonyoung asked worriedly.

"H-huh what do you mean?"

She asked.

"You looked red...are you sick?"

Wonyoung said and touch her forehead, making Yujin looked away from Wonyoung's gazed.

"I'm okay..." Yujin said.

"Okay." Wonyoung said and nodded her head.

"By the way are coming with me today?"

Yujin asked.

"Where?"

Wonyoung asked.

"I'm going to school...does my parents say anything about you transferring? Or something?"

Yujin asked.

"Ahmm... right she said that I'll attend a same school as you hehe I forgot to tell you."

Wonyoung said embarrassedly while scratching her head like a innocent kid.

Yujin just nodded and smiled.

"Don't wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter