P.E TIME!

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura was busy stalking Chaeyeon secretly as the latter was busy being dragged by her rival, no other than Kwon Eunbi.

Sakura can't help but to frown as it was obvious that this pretty pig was flirting with her lee chaeyeon.

"Aish she's too close!" Sakura said while gritting her teeth as she eunbi clinging at chaeyeon's arm.

She stomped towards them as the two are busy doing something at the dance studio for their upcoming prom night.

As sakura was walking towards where the two are standing, sakura called chaeyeon.

"Chaeyeonnie!" Sakura said sweetly making chaeyeon and eunbi looked at her.

She waved her hand at chaeyeon, making the latter smiled at her as she saw sakura.

Sakura's jealousy suddenly melts away as she saw how happy chaeyeon seeing her.

"Sakura, why are you here." Chaeyeon said and detached herself away from eunbi making the other girl pouts and frowned at who was sakura the girl who interrupt them.

Eunbi rolled her eyes in annoyance as she saw that sakura girl talking to chaeyeon.

She faked a smile at sakura and the girl did the same at her.

"Sakura, this is eunbi my new dance partner." Chaeyeon said and smiled.

'So the pretty pig girl's name was Eunbi.' Sakura thinks and gave eunbi a small smile.

"And eunbi this sakura one of my friends" chaeyeon said and put her shoulder
While chaeyeon was still oblivious at the two girls sending glares and daggers at each other.

As sakura and chaeyeon are talking eunbi decided to in to their conversation.

"Chaeyeon, I miss you." Sakura said and hugged Chaeyeon which made eunbi's widened as her jaw dropped as she saw Sakura smirking at her.

Chaeyeon just smiled and pats Sakura's head as she caress her squishy cheeks making Sakura grinned cutely at Chaeyeon.

"Aww I miss you too, Haha." Chaeyeon said still oblivious that Sakura wants to make Eunbi jealous.

'Keke told you pretty pig she was mine.' Sakura rejoice as she saw how Chaeyeon smiling at her sweetly.

Little did she know that eunbi was now boiling with anger and jealousy as she saw Chaeyeon and Sakura being sweet.

'ugh! I can't take this anymore!' eunbi said internally as her teeth are now gritting with each other while she was still smiling.

As the two girls are having a competition between Chaeyeon's attention suddenly someone called Chaeyeon from a far.

"Chaeyeon-ssi we need your help!"  Someone said making the two girls turn to glare and send daggers at the unknown person.

The guy gulped so hard as he saw Eunbi and Sakura's piercing gaze boring holes at him.

"Ah I-i we-we a-ah Ms. Seungwan needs you at the clinic r-right now s-sunbae." The poor guy stuttered as he 
so how dangerous this two girls glaring at him directly.

'please God spare my poor soul!' he said internally. As he prayed for his soul.

"Okay I'll be there in a moment!" Chaeyeon said and smiled while waving her hands at the guy who was now running so fast away from where they are, but then the man accidentally trips on something.

The two girls just smirked as they saw the man trips on his own foot.

"Sakura, Eunbi I'll go to help them I'll be back are you two okay with that?" Chaeyeon asked the two girls, who looked at one another with their electrifying gaze with each other making Chaeyeon shivered suddenly.

She frowned at the two who are still busy glaring with each other.

"Are you sure you two will be alright?" Chaeyeon asked them as she sense that something was wrong with this two.

"Yeah we are just fine don't mind us." Eunbi said and fake a smile.

Sakura did the same to Eunbi.

"Eunbi-ssi is right you don't have to worry about us Chaeyeon we are just fine." Sakura said and smiled at Chaeyeon, making Chaeyeon believe and nodded her head and smiled before she bid her goodbye at them.

"Okay I'll be going now see you later." Chaeyeon said and run towards where the clinic was.

Sakura waved her hand back at Chaeyeon who was now running, Sakura stopped and turn around where Eunbi was and saw the girl staring at her looking at her from head to toe.

"So you are the girl Chaeyeon keeps on blurting since forever." Eunbi said with a distaste in her tone.

Making Sakura smirked proudly as she saw how insecure Eunbi to her.

"Well can't help it eunbi-ssi, I'm just that charming for Chaeyeon's liking." Sakura said proudly.

"Listen Sakura, Chaeyeon will be mine." Eunbi said making Sakura frown and looked at her dangerously.

"We will see, and Chaeyeon was never been yours to be started Eunbi-ssi. And before you can stole her from I'll make sure that Chaeyeon will never choose a pig over a pretty flower like me." Sakura said and grinned revealing her pearly white teeth.

Making Eunbi gasped as her eyes widened as she heard Sakura called her a pig??

"YOU!HOW DARE YOU TO CALL ME PIG!?" Eunbi yelled making Sakura laughed like a retarded person.

"Well, I'm just stating the fact. Bye gotta go I have no time to talk with a big fat cute piggy." Sakura said and pinched Eunbi's cheek, while the girl was trembling in anger as what just Sakura said to her.

"YOU STICK! I'M JINJJA NICE BODY YOU I'M THE FAMOUS KWON CELEB!!!" Eunbi yelled at Sakura who just run happily like a kid while stucking her tongue at Eunbi's direction before going.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Meanwhile Yujin was with Yena playing dodge ball as their PE teacher told them to do so, Wonyoung was just sitting their at the bench watching her girlfriend while holding a banner while cheering for Yujin who waved her hands at Wonyoung.

"Gooooo! Yujin my cutie Yujin! Beat them all!!!" Wonyoung yelled at the bench making some people stares at her weirdly.

Yujin just smiled at her girlfriend's  silliness.

Yujin raised her fist at the top of her, and gave her. Her famous charming smile that can make anyone swoon away.

"I'll do this for you Wonyoung-ah." Yujin said and blew a kiss towards Wonyoung's direction, who immediately catch it and put her hands at her lips as she caught her flying kiss.

Wonyoung smiled sweetly and winked at Yujin.

 


On the other team Lai Guanlin wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter