Hi,Mrs. Ahn

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It’s been days since Annyeongz became official, and everyone went wild as they have known what happened and who was the one who confessed her feelings. May people envy their relationship specially those people who are now starting to like the new transfer student which is Wonyoung. Many guys went crazy as the rumors starts to spread, that Jang Wonyoung and Ahn Yujin are now official thanks to their friend Choi Yena who cant contain her loud mouth.

 ‘is this ing true?’ someone said.

‘noooooooo! This cant be…’ the guy cried.

‘it’s okay pal, atleast she’s happy now.’ the other guy said and comforted his friend.

A tall handsome guy is now currently heading towards  the hallway when he noticed that some guys are crying over something and some other persons are busy talking about someone and their rumors. Making him curious and asked someone at the crowd.

“hi, may I ask a question?” the guy asked.

“yes, what is it?” the random person said.

“ahmm…what are you and others talking about?” he asked.

“you didn’t know? Well, yujin and wonyoung the new transfer student are now official couple can you imagine two beautiful girls are now dating.” The person said. making him nod.

“uhmm…okay, thanks.” He said and smiled but then he’s smile vanished as he heard what the other random person said.

‘no, I will never let that girl stole my wonyoung…’ he said while gritting his teeth and clenched his fist until he’s hands turn to pale.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile wonyoung was busy doing her notes at their table when a familiar soft hands covers her eyes, she smiles as she already know who is it. Yujin was currently covering her girlfriend’s face.

“guess who?” yujin asked wonyoung.

The younger girl smiled.

As she heard her voice, wonyoung have decided to tease the older girl.

“hmm..Yena unnie?” wonyoung asked trying to act innocently.

Making yujin frown.

“no I’m not ducky!” yujin yelled making wonyoung grinned as her plan to tease the girl works.

“this is hard, i…I think this is Hitomi unnie?” she said.

“aish! That is too much…I cant believe you doesn’t know who am i.” yujin said and throw tantrums at her girlfriend.

wonyoung continue her prank making yujin pout and was about to sulk and removed her hand at wonyoung’s face when.

wonyoung held yujin’s hands that are covering her eyes that makes her stop and she pull it away then turn her body around and look at yujin’s direction.

The younger girl smiled sweetly at yujin, while the older girl continues to pout and sulk like a baby in front of wonyoung who cant stop herself but to smile and releases soft giggles as she saw how cute she is while acting like a sad and mad puppy.

“im just kidding okay, hahaha come here..” wonyoung said and pull her by the wrist and hugged yujin.

“y-yah…im still mad at you!” yujin said making wonyoung laughed so hard.

“HAHAHHAA! Oh please Yujin-ah don’t make laugh even more, you? Youre mad at me?” wonyoung asked and smiled yujin just nod her head.

“yes!” yujin fired back.

“pssh! Yujin-ah are you weally mwad at mweee~” wonyoung used her ultimate aegyo making yujin bit her own lips as she saw how wonyoung act so cute in front of her.

She gulped at herself knowing that it was a trap.

‘noooooooo! Not this one….please not that cute and adorable aegyo oh god! Help me please, this is a trap! I repeat it’s a ing cute trap of JANG WONYOUNG!’ yujin was screaming internally at herself as she was currently battling with her own self right now.

Wonyoung kept on doing all her cute things at the mad blushing yujin.

“OKAY STOPPPPPP! PLEASEEEEEE SPARE MY POOR SOUL AND HEART JANG WONYOUNG! YOU WON OKAY I’M NOT MAD ANYMOREEEE….” Yujin said and surrender herself making wonyoung smiled widely and hugged her so tight making yujin’s breathing became hard.

“yey! Thanks babe….i wab you so damn mwuchhhh!” wonyoung said and showered her with soft sweet kisses all around her yujin’s face making her heartbeat beats more faster.

Wonyoung cant help herself but to hug and kiss ahn yujin all day long as long as she saw her. She cant control her hands not to be around her territory. Wonyoung and Yujin are busy flirting with each other at their classroom when a loud voice of their friend Choi Yena starts to yell excitedly making the two younger girl looked at their friend.

“guys! Have you heard the news?” yena asked and giggles. Making the two looked  at her w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter