Unwanted Attention

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin and others already got inside of the room, As they have entered the classroom some students stopped what they are currently doing and stared in shock at Yujin and Wonyoung.

They all gasped as they see their intertwined hands.

Yujin frowned and lift her eyebrows at them, while she tightened her grip at Wonyoung hands.

Wonyoung bit her lips as she stares down looking away from those students that are looking at her.

"Yah! You're scaring her...don't you have other things to do?"

Yujin said and making all the students looked away.

"Wonyoung-ah are you okay now?"

Yujin asked and cupped Wonyoung's cheeks.

The younger girl nodded at her and gave Yujin a small smile.

"More than enough..." Wonyoung muttered.

Making Yena, Hitomi and Chaeyeon looked at each other while grinning and they send a high five in the air to one another.

They all sits at their respective chairs while Yujin dragged Wonyoung to sit beside her. The teacher walked in and stares at them and gave a short lecture and some activities for the students.

The other students are all busy doing their works but some are still busy gossiping at why does Yujin was with the new girl.

 

 


On the other side of the story Minju was spacing out while thinking of her crush which is Yujin when her friend Hyewon who was sitting beside her finally decided to ruin her daydream.

"Yah! Minju-ah are you even listening?"

Hyewon said and looked at the startled Minju.

"Yeah...what is it again?"

Minju asked and looked at her friend.

The girl sighed and shakes her head.

"Nothing..." Hyewon said with a disappointed tone and stood up leaving the confuse Minju.

"Huh? What did I do?"

Minju asked.

"Ehh...you are spacing out again." Chaewon said.

"Sorry." Minju mumbled.

Chaewon shakes her head and Pats her shoulder.

"Don't say sorry to me minju-ah you should say it to Hyewon."

Chaewon said and smiled at her.

"Yeah your right..." Minju said and grabbed her bag to follow Hyewon who walked away from them.

As Minju walked among the hallway, looking for Hyewon she accidentally heard some students talking about the new transfer and Yujin holding their hands while walking inside the campus. Minju suddenly stopped at her track and continued to listen at what they are talking about even though it hurt her.

Minju didn't realize how her tears began to fell down on her cheeks.

As soon as she heard someone calling her name she immediately wiped her tears from the corner of her eyes with her own hands and turn around to see what she was looking for.

"Minju-ah are you crying?"

Hyewon asked and hurriedly engulfed Minju into a tight hug.

"Hyewon..." Minju sobbed.

"What's the problem?"

Hyewon asked worriedly and cupped minju's face and stares at her eyes that are now breaming in tears.

"It hurts...here."

Minju said while still sobbing in hyewon's arms as she was pointing her finger at her chest.

Hyewon wiped her tears that are falling down her eyes and hugged Minju in a tight hug.

"Everything is gonna be okay...I'm here for you Minju."

Hyewon whispered as she tried to calm her friend who is crying in her ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter