My long lost friend

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Yujin and Wonyoung are now inside the classroom still awkward at what just happened yesterday when they accidentally look and stares at each other’s eyes the two cant help but blushed as they can still remembered what just happened.

Meanwhile hitomi who is looking at the two girl that are obviously looking at one another frowned at them. 

“hey are you two okay? You two seems so bothered.” Hitomi asked.

The two looked at each others eyes, making them blushed at the same time. Hitomi frowned at them as they are really acting so strange in front of her.

Yujin was the first one to avoids the staring battle between her and Wonyoung who was blushing, while still looking at Yujin.

The other girl smiled at how Yujin is acting shy in front of her. Making Hitomi coughed at them making Wonyoung looked at the girl.

"Ne?" Wonyoung said while smiling.

"Are you already done staring at Yujin with those heart eyes? Cause I swear if not I'll let you two kiss and get marry already!" Hitomi said at them.

"Hahaha don't be so mean at us Hitomi-ah~ and no there is nothing going on between Yujin and me." Wonyoung said and smile then looked at Yujin's direction again.

Meanwhile Yujin was busy twirling her fork at the pasta that she ordered as she listen at Wonyoung and Hitomi's conversation quietly.

She sighed at how awkward it is for the two of them and she keeps on thinking on how they will go home together with this kind of silence between them.

While thinking of the best way to talk and what about to do with Wonyoung later when the two of them are finally alone, she felt someone poked her cheeks.

She slowly tilted her head to see who it was and there she saw Wonyoung looking at her while smiling. The world seems to stop as the two stared at each others eyes.

Yujin can't help but to fall for those eyes she will pay everything that she has to just stare at those eyes all the time until she died.

Yujin stared at Wonyoung's eyes, and the to her cute pointed nose and to her pink soft lips that taste like cherry.

'T-that lips...Oh my god what am I thinking?' Yujin thought at herself.

Then she shakes her head Immediately as she tried to erase the thought of kissing the girl again.

Wonyoung can't help but giggles at the older girl who was acting so weird lately.

"Hey...are you okay?" She asked at Yujin who was spacing out again.

Yujin looked at her.

"Yeah...I'm j-just fine." Yujin said immediatel and hurriedly avoided the younger girl's eyes.

Wonyoung pouts and crossed her arms.

"Yah! Ahn Yujin did I do something to you? Why are you avoiding me?" Wonyoung asked cutely.

Yujin take a deep sigh and tried to look at Wonyoung, trying her best not to embarrass herself.

"Listen...I didn't mean to avoid you i-it's just that ahmm I k-kiss you and it was awkward for both of us." Yujin said nervously making Wonyoung smiled.

"That's all?" She asked teasingly.

Yujin looked at her again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter