You don't mess with my girl

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin was walking all the way to the cafeteria with Wonyoung beside her their hands find in each other. As they walk towards Yena, Chaeyeon and Hitomi whisper from other students didn't die down that's why Yujin tightened her grip on Wonyoung's hands and squeezing it softly.

Yena waved her hands at them Chaeyeon and Hitomi did the same.

"Hey what took you two so long?" Hitomi asked at them.

"Ahmm I forgot my wallet inside the room and Wonyoung needs to wait for me a little."

Yujin said, making Wonyoung looked at her with questioning eyes. As why does Yujin need to lie at them.

"Oh okay, take a seat." Chaeyeon said and moved aside to have a space for Wonyoung and Yujin to sit.

"Thanks Wonyoung you take a sit first. Me and Yena will do our orders."

Yujin said and let Wonyoung sit beside Chaeyeon.

Wonyoung smiled at her and nodded.

"Come on Yena let's get our food... Chaeyeon unnie and Hitomi please take a look for Wonyoung okay."

Yujin said at her friends Chaeyeon and Hitomi just smiled at her.

"Arraseo!" Chaeyeon said.

Yena stood up and followed Yujin all the way to the cafeteria's long line.

"Hey Yujin wait for me." Yena said and run towards Yujin she was only inches away from her friend but then she saw someone near Yujin's line.

"J-joo Y-yuri.." Yena muttered to her self as she saw Yuri smiling with her friends, Yena was still in her position but she can't move her feet. And then by accident or not Yuri noticed Yena and smile at her direction? Or maybe not.

As their eyes met each other, Yena can feel her own heart doing back flips at her ribcage.

At her panic state Yena decided to run away and and hide herself all the way to their table.


Yujin was now half away from the line but then she have noticed that Yena was no where to be found. 

"Yena what do you think Chaeyeon and Hitomi would like to eat for lunch?"

Yujin asked as she looks at the menu above. But then no one answered her.

She take a look from her left to right but then she can't still find her friend.

"Where the hell did she go?" Yujin asked to herself while scratching her head.

So she just sigh and continue falling line to buy and order foods for them.

 

 

Yena run all the way to their table tired and panting from all the running she did. As she heaved for an air while taking her sit beside Hitomi who was a bit startled at Yena, they all looked at her weirdly while frowning.

"Oh what are you doing here? I thought you are with Yujin?"

Hitomi asked. Yena looked at Hitomi and gulped as she remembers Yujin was left there alone while taking their orders.

"Did you just run in a marathon?" Chaeyeon asked at Yena.

"I saw someone..."

Yena said and duck her faced at the table creating a loud thud making some students looked at their table.

"Eh? Is Yena unnie still fine?"

Wonyoung asked.

Chaeyeon shakes her head at Yena and clicked her tongue.

"Nope she's not! She might lose her sanity already."

Chaeyeon said. Hitomi nodded her head.

"Yup! Don't worry Wonyoung she will be okay she just need to calm her self."

Hitomi said raising her two thumbs up to Wonyoung who is looking at Yena.

"O-okay hehe. Oh wait if Yena unnie is now here with us Yujin must be struggling carrying all of our food."

Wonyoung said worriedly and hurriedly stood up and looked for Yujin.

"Wait Wonyoung I'll. Go with you!"

Hitomi said and followed Wonyoung.

 

 

 

 


Yujin got the two tray, she was a bit struggling holding the two tray at the same time.

"Aish Yena you are so dead!" Yujin mumbled as she continues to walk while holding the two tray.

"Ahmm...Yujin mind if I help you?"

A girl's voice said at the back of Yujin.

Yujin turn around to see who it was. The girl smiled at her making Yujin reciprocate the smile of the girl.

"Oh Minju Unnie..."

Yujin said.

"Ne...oh Wait let me help you with that." Minju said and carry the other tray, Yujin just stare at the girl.

"Thank you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter