Confession and their First kiss

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yujin run after Wonyoung, she was currently running all over the campus just to follow the girl but she saw nothing at all.

Yujin looked from her left to right, she find her everywhere the girl might go but still she saw no one even her shadow is can't be seen.

Yujin was now heavily panting and decided to rest at the garden and slumped her body on the ground.

"Ahh...Jang Wonyoung where are you?" She said as she let herself rest lying on the ground while she was closing her eyes.

Her body was too tired from running making her asleep a little bit, but then when she was about to sleep a soft giggles erupted making her open her eyes slowly.

As she opened her eyes she saw a pair of eyes also staring at her. Their eyes are twinkling while looking at each other. Yujin can't help but to stare at her hypnotizing eyes, Wonyoung smiled at her sweetly making Yujin's heart explode in happiness. 

"Hey what are you doing here? Are you somehow following me!?HAHA."

She swear to herself that this girl will be the death of her but if ever that would happen she was sure that she will die happy with Wonyoung beside her.

She was now sure that she love this girl even though they just met for a couple of days.

"W-wonyoung?" She asked softly.

"Yes Yujin?" Wonyoung said and smiled making her face move closer to her. Yujin gulped as she noticed how their faces are only inch afar from one another.

"Wonyoung I have to tell you something." Yujin said and was about to stand up from lying on the ground but then Wonyoung stopped her. And make her rest again at the grasses.

"Yujin...Can I kiss you?" Wonyoung asked innocently, Yujin just stare at the girl and did nothing it seems like the world stops as Wonyoung touched her cheeks while caressing it tenderly.

"I really wanted to that since we met, and I now I have finally decided I should do this for me to know if I really like you..." Wonyoung whispered to her ears sending shivers down on Yujin's spine.

The older girl nodded unknowingly agreeing on Wonyoung's words without even thinking. Wonyoung can't help but to smile even more as she slowly move towards Yujin's face staring at those pink soft lips.

They felt Sparks and butterflies as their lips brushed with each other. Tasting the mix flavor of Cherries and Strawberries as their lips are moving in sync.

Yujin sits up from the ground held Wonyoung's waist support the girl as they share the sweet kiss. Wonyoung was smiling ear to ear as Yujin reciprocates the kisses she gave with the same intense. 

Wonyoung let her hands rest on Yujin's shoulders. As they pulled from the kisses and let their forehead rest on each others and smiled shyly while heavily panting hard as they inhale air that they needed.

"Yujin, I love you." Wonyoung said and stared at Yujin.

The other girl smiled and looked at Wonyoung softly, and caressed the younger girl's cheeks.

"I love you too... Wonyoung." Yujin said and hugged the younger girl in her arms tightly.

Wonyoung can't help but to shed some tears as she heard Yujin's words from .

"I-is that t-true?" Wonyoung asked.

Yujin stared at her and smiled while nodding.

"Yes Wonyoung I have a feelings for you too. And I really want you to be my girlfriend if you want too." Yujin said and wiped Wonyoung's tears that are flowing from her eyes, Wonyoung can't help but to smile at Yujin while the other girl kissed her forehead.

"Yessssss of course I want to be your Girlfriend!" Wonyoung said and hugged Yujin even more tighter.

"So we are now official? You're mine and I'm yours?" Yujin asked while smiling cheekily.

Wonyoung smiled too and nodded.

"Yes Yujin you're mine and I'm yours!" Wonyoung said and peck on her now girlfriend's lips.

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile Sakura and Hitomi are busy Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter