Weird feelings

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Yujin looked at Wonyoung's face she saw some bruise and cut at the corner of Wonyoung's lip.

"Does it hurt?" Yujin asked as she wipes the blood with her handkerchief.

Wonyoung nodded and didn't say anything or words.

Yujin looked at Wonyoung's eyes and stares for a while she can see how painful and hurt Wonyoung was.

"Let's go I'll treat your wounds." Yujin said and dragged Wonyoung.

Wonyoung just follows Yujin,as the girl was still holding her wrist as they go somewhere doesn't know.

Yujin stopped making Wonyoung looked up at where are they. They are now at the school's clinic front door yujin let go of her Wonyoung's hand and start knocking on the door. 

Wonyoung just stood there while yujin was knocking on the door. After a few knocks. A woman on her white coat reveal herself and smiled at them.

"Goodmorning Ms. Son." Yujin said and bow her head at the small woman who was smiling warmly at them.

"Hi kids.... what can i help you?" Ms. Son asked them.

"Ahh. Ms. Son my friend needs to treat her wounds and bruises." yujin said and grabbed Wonyoung's hand again.

"Oh sure come in Ms. Ahn and Ms.?"
Ms. Son said and stop for awhile.

"Jang,Jang wonyoung." Wonyoung. Said shyly.

"Okay Ms. Jang take a sit over there for awhile ill just get the first aid kit. Come with me ms. Ahn and help me get the stuffs we needed." Ms. Son said yujin stands up and nod her head.

"Okay ms. Son." Yujin said and fillows ms. Son.

 

 

 


Ms. Son and Yujin are now heading at the nurse office to get the medicine kit, when Ms. Son stopped from walking and looked at Yujin.

"Tell me... Yujin why did you took her here?" Ms. Son asked while looking at the younger girl.

Yujin stopped and look at Ms. Son.

"T-to treat her wounds." Yujin said nervously.

Ms. Son lifted her eyesbrows at Yujin.

"Really? Then why you look so worried? Are you two dating or something?"

Ms. Son asked and asked making Yujin blushed at the thought of them being a couple or maybe dating for real.

"A-aniyo...we are just friends, I just care for her." Yujin said and avoided Ms. Son's eyes.

Ms. Son hummed and get the red box containing all the medicines they needed.

"Ms. Ahn you care too much for her huh? Hahahaha it's kinda weird for me who knows you so well. You didn't treat any of your best friends like that." Ms. Son said and winked at the blushing Yujin, she took the first aid kit and Immediately walk towards Wonyoung who was now currently sitting at the clinic's bed.

Yujin smiled at Wonyoung's direction only to see a shock Wonyoung.

"Hi...come here I'll treat your wounds." Yujin said and patted the space towards her.

Wonyoung nodded and scooted herself closer to Yujin making their space more closer to each other.

Yujin held Wonyoung's chin and looked directly into her eyes and smiles to comfort Wonyoung.

"It will be painful, as I use some alcohol to clean the cut but d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter