The wedding invitation

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a week, Yuri also join their group they all can't believe that Yena their dorky but very lovable friend was now officially dating the famous protege singer from the music department Joo Yuri. 

 

Actually the two are the second most famous dating couple besides annyeongz which are Yujin and Wonyoung.

 

Yuri the sweet girl who has a golden voice fell for a dorky duck clown Choi Yena, what a cliche love story. But even though Yena and Yuri are still not officially together they just do what couples do. Yena was still proving herself to the girl, that she was worth of giving a chance and Yuri can't help herself but to fall deeper at the older girl.

 

Yuri can't help but to smile as she saw Yena was waiting for her to finish recording at her room.

 

"Yuri-ah baby are you finish already?" Yena asked while jotting her duck lips making the girl smiled widely.

She blushed at how cute Yena is.

"Yes, I just finished recording. Let's go now." Yuri said and wrapped her arm around Yena.

Yena did the same and wrapped the girl securely in her arms.

"Yeah, I'll treat you your favorite with my friends." Yena said and pinched lightly Yuri's nose making her cutely scrunched her nose as they laughed together.

 

 

 

 

 


On the other hand Sakura heaved a sigh for the nth time of the day, making Hitomi rolled her eyes at her hopeless friend who was staring admiringly at Lee Chaeyeon who was still oblivious at her feelings.

 

"You know Sakura you are my friend and I want you to take my advice seriously." Hichan said while crossing her arms at the older girl.

"I can't I'm still scared." Sakura said and let her head fell on the table of her desk.

"Ughhhhhhhh! Seriously you are just dumb as Yena but you are 3x more smarter? Wait does that makes any sense. Forget it, okay you need to act fast." Hitomi said.

"But what should I do?" Sakura asked and pouts.

"Use your pretty face! God gave you beauty, but he forgot to give you a brain that perfectly works." Hitomi said.


Sakura fake a gasp. And acts hurt while clutching her chest.

 

"Oh my god Tomi, what did Nako did to you you are now turning an evil just like her." Sakura said making Hitomi sighed and shakes her head.


"You are all hopeless, you better move your and confess or this will happen." Hitomi said and points at Eunbi who is busy flirting at the oblivious Chaeyeon while they are practicing some dance routine.


Sakura eyesbrows frowned and her fist clenched and slammed the table.

 

"THAT KWON NEEDS TO LEARN A LESSON CHAEYEONNIEEE WAS MINE." Sakura said as she was now turning into a super saiyan while she was flaming into a bright yellow flames.


"Tsk, you need to cool down." Hitomi said and gets the fire distinguisher and fired it to Sakura making her Yelp.

"Yah! Hi-chaaaannnnn!" Sakura screamed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Yujin was now with Wonyoung at the library reading some history book for their upcoming project. She was helping her girlfriend collecting datas and information when Wonyoung yawned.


"Hmmmm~ Yujin-ah I'm sweeepppy." Wonyoung said and pouts cutely making Yujin smiled and cooed her baby.


"Oh come here...sleep on my lap, i'll just finished this okay." Yujin said and fixed her glasses on her nose and smiled sweetly at Wonyoung.


"Okay~ but first give my kiss before I sleep." Wonyoung said and puckered her lips at Yujin.


She smiled and shakes her head, she removed her glasses and put it on the table.


She leaned her face at Wonyoung and gave her a soft peck, Yujin was about to pull away but then Wonyoung cupped her face and kissed her more passionately and deepened their kissed.

 

Yujin can't do anything so she just let Wonyoung consumed her all. Yujin kissed her back with the same intensity. She pulled away from the kiss with a smile.


"I love you Wonyoung, now just sleep for awhile while I finish this." Yujin said and pinched her cheeks making Wonyoung giggles.

"I love you too Yujin-ah."

Yujin chuckled and put back her glasses to read the book again. And then Wonyoung closed her eyes and let herself drift off to sleep as her head was resting on her girlfriend's lap.

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter