Officially together

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a minute Yujin and Wonyoung came back at the cafeteria where Their friends are sitting. 

The two are walking with their hands are intertwined with each other while they are smiling from ear to ear while talking.

Yena who saw them noticed something from the two.

"Hey guys isn't it Wonyoung and Yujin?" Yena said and points her hand at the two who was giggling at each other.

Chaeyeon and Sakura looked at them while Hitomi just smiled at the two younger girl who was happy with each other.

"Hahaha finally Annyeongz are sailing!" Hitomi said dreamingly. While the three other girls looked at her confusedly.

"What do you mean by that?" Chaeyeon asked.

"And what annyeongz are you talking about?" Yena asked Hitomi.

"Ahmmm...hihi did I say something?" Hitomi said innocently, and continue eating her food.

"Yes you just did..." Sakura mumbled making Hitomi choke and looked at her friend saying that she should stop talking right now.

"Oh sorry..." Sakura muttered and continue to eat.

Yena looked at Hitomi who was acting weird.

'tsk... I might be dumb but I'm not that stupid! Wait is there any difference? But still, this Hichan-ah is acting weird right now.' Yena said to herself and nudges her friend Chaeyeon who was also looking at Hichan.

"Do you believe this cute creature?" Yena whispered and looked at Hitomi.

Chaeyeon shakes her head.

"No...I think she's hiding something might as well let's ask her more...." Chaeyeon said making Yena raise her thumb agreeing with her.

"Yeah you're right!" Yena said and stand up.

Hichan and Sakura we're startled as Yena stood up and points her finger at Hitomi.

"You... little cute fluffy creature, you need to talk about that annyeongz thing you are talking about." Yena said while making a dork face that she is.

"No...." Hitomi said fearing for her life because of her dumb roommate Yena.

Hitomi looked at her friend Sakura with pleading eyes, to help her right now before her life turn into a deep shame of hell because of Yena.

"Help me..." Hitomi said begging Sakura to help her but then it was too late Chaeyeon who was Sakura's kryptonite gets Hitomi and take to her and make her sit between her and Yena.

Sakura can just looked at her friend being dragged by her crush Chaeyeon in a blink of an eye.

"Nooooo...I'm not telling anything to you two!" Hitomi said struggling at the two who was making her sit between them.

"Nope...trust us you will say it eventually." Chaeyeon said and smiled.

Making Hitomi shakes her head cutely while pouting making Chaeyeon screamed at how cute this creature is.

"Kyahhhhhh kyeopta! Hihihi." Chaeyeon said and hugged the cute girl and punched her cheeks.

"Awww, stop violating my cheeks!" Hitomi said while caressing her red cheeks.

Chaeyeon just laughed at her.

Meanwhile Sakura was still  blinking not believing that Chaeyeon was acting like that....and she was being to touchy to her friend that made her jealous? And envy?

She pout her lips cutely while sulking at her seat while looking the not so good scene in front of her.

'hmpft! Yes Hitomi was cute but I'm also cute....huhuhu Chaeyeonnie! Pls notice me..' Sakura thought at herself.

Chaeyeon was still, oblivious at Sakura's weird acts and was still play with Hitomi's cheek making the poor cute c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter