chaekura? yulyen?

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a brandnew day for all the students that are studying at Woollim high Yena and  chaeyeon are now running all through the corridor as they chase one another, because of Yena pulled a prank towards her friend Chaeyeon.

“you! Come back here…I’m going to choke you.” Chaeyeon said angrily as she chase the girl who was running for her life.

“I’m sorry okay!” yena yelled still running away from the taller girl.

“no! you better run for your precious life Choi Yena!” chaeyeon said that made yena gulped so hard, chaeyeon was about to grabbed yena’s arm but then chaeyeon accidentally bumped into a unknown girl making chaeyeon stopped and help the poor girl who stumbled upon to her.

Yena saw what happened and was about to help them, but then she thought that chaeyeon must used it to caught her. So she just decided to run continuously.

Meanwhile Yena hide somewhere Chaeyeon will not find her, she breathe in heavily as she stopped nearby peaking at the wall’s side  to see if chaeyeon already pass through her way.  Yena released a sighed as she saw chaeyeon helped the girl and forgot that she was still needs to chase yena. Yena smiled but then suddenly a hand grabbed her shoulder making her startled jumped in shock.

“Ahhhh! Please chaeyeon don’t kill me, I’m still young I’m really begging you for forgiveness!” yena prayed as she kneeled and continue to mutter something making the girl giggles.

Yena opened her eyes slowly and peek to see who it was, her eyes widened as she saw Joo Yuri was laughing at her dumbness. Yena can’t help but to blushed and hide herself behind  her own hair.

“hi! Hahaha sorry for laughing at you, did I scare you?” yuri asked at the blushing shy yena.

Yena looked at yuri for a second and shakes her head immediately.

“n-no not really! Sorry for making you feel that way…it’s j-just…I thought you are my friend.” Yena said still avoiding the stares of the girl in front of her. 

“okay, hahaha I thought you are being chased by a demon… you are lucky it was me and not your said friend.” Yuri said teasingly and nudge her playfully. Making yena looked at yuri and smiled shyly still blushing  yena scratched her nape as she felt so shy in front of yuri.

“I uh better go now before chaeyeon caught me hahaha bye!” yena said and run away leaving yuri staring at her, yuri was going to introduce herself at the girl but yena already  run away making yuri pouts.

“but I didn’t even get your name…” yuri mumbled to her self.

 

 

On the other side of the story chaeyeon was trying to help the girl she bump into awhile ago, because of the hard impact between them the girl accidentally bruised herself making her unable to walk properly. Chaeyeon didn’t even think twice or hesitate to help her and carry the girl.

The girl was taken a back a little as chaeyeon helped her. She stared unknowingly at the taller girl she cant help but to admire the girl who was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter