Mr. Jang and Mrs. Ahn

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mrs. Ahn was smiling ear to ear while jumping like a kid as she was walking on the way to Mr. Jang's office. Whistling some songs that she likes making the other workers look at her weirdly.

Mrs. Ahn continued to walk all the way to Mr. Jang's office and as she was walking on the hallway of the company she finally saw the sign board at the door.

"Here I am hahaha!" Mrs. Ahn said and knocked on the door.

"Why you gotta be so rude?
Don't you know I'm human too?
Why you gotta be so rude?
I said, I'm gonna marry her anyway
(Yeah) Marry that girl
Marry her anyway
(Yeah) Marry that girl
Yeah, no matter what you say (Okay)
Marry that girl
And we'll be a family (Uh)
Why you gotta be so rude." Mrs. Ahn is singing rude as she was knocking on Mr. Jang's office.

Meanwhile Mr. Jang was busy signing up and reading all the files and documents on his table when he heard someone knocking on his door, while singing? 'Who the hell is this person?' He thought.

Mr. Jang heaved a big sigh and put his big frown on his face, as he was going to face this crazy person that has the guts to interrupt him while he was working without his consent.

As he opens the door he saw his personal secretary with her three security personnel dragging a woman on her mid 40's.

"Yah! Didn't you know who am I?" Mr. Jang Heard Mrs. Ahn's annoying loud voice. As the woman was still being dragged away from his office.

The secretary fixed his attire and looked strictly at the woman.

"We don't know you ma'am but it's better if you come with us for now president Jang was still busy." The secretary said.

Making Mrs. Ahn clicked her tongue and flicked the two huge guy's forehead that keeps on restraining her.

"For your information, Mr. I am Mrs. Ahn the owner of the multi- billion company, and I'm here to talk with your boss about our child's marriage." Mrs. Ahn said and fixed her self and glares playfully at the three scared guys.

"M-mrs. Ahn?" The secretary said while stuttering nervously.

"Yessssss! And where is your boss? I need to talk to him I need to tell him that he has a rude employees hmppft!" Mrs. Ahn said and pouts as she massaging her wrist.

As the Mrs. Ahn and The three employees are still having a conversation, a loud sigh of the man interrupts them.

"What's going on here?" Mr. Jang said and stared at them.

Making the three employees gulped in fear. While Mrs. Ahn just smiled goofily.

"Hi there best friend!" Mrs. Ahn said loudly and hugged Mr
Jang tightly.

"Yah stopped hugging me! How old are you already again? Are you sure that you are already 40?" The man scolded her making Mrs. Ahn pouts at how rude his welcome is.

"Tss! Is that the way of you welcoming your friend? You are rude and so mean to me." Mrs. Ahn said dramatically making Mr. Jang massage his nose as his friend is giving him a major headache.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter