Mysterious girl

Hey baby giant!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahn Yujin was a senior high student, and was known as the typical girl next door that can make anyone fall for her undeniable charms.

She may be a dork, and a little bit clumsy but she got the looks and her academic performance was not that bad.

Ahn Yujin has a few circle of friends that she treasures the most. Which are Choi Yena, Honda Hitomi, Lee Chaeyeon and other people that she trust.

Yujin was currently walking at the hallway together with her friends when Minju accidentally bump onto her.

"I'm sorry..." Minju said while her cheeks are turning into a deep shade of red.

"It's okay no biggy. By the way ahmm are you okay?" She asked as she have noticed that the girl's face was all red even her ears are tinted with it.

"Ah..haha I'm fine by the way I need to go." Minju said and run off.

Yujin frown as she find it all weird. For her it was totally weird then as she turn her body towards her friends they were all smirking at her.

"Why?"

She asked and looked at them confusedly.

"Oh god Yujin! Seriously you are the dumbest person I have ever met."

Chaeyeon said while patting her back. Yujin looked at her.

"Huh..? I don't get it."

She said.

"Exactly it was obvious that you don't."

Yena said and sighed.

"Can you guys explain to me what's going on?"

Yujin said and scratch her head as she keeps on thinking why.

They all just sighed at her.

"You know...Minju was kinda ahmm you know obviously has a crush on you."

Hitomi said at her and smiled that made Yujin's lips form an O.

"Oh my gosh...she likes me?"

Yujin said. Making her friends shakes their head and looked at her in disbelief.

"Ahn Yujin you are a one of a kind!"

Yena said.

"Soooooo, weird."

Chaeyeon said.

"You know guys... actually it's just normal for her she might be tall and looks mature physically but...she was still a baby right Yujin."

Hitomi said and smiled at Yujin. The girl nodded happily like a kid while smiling like a kid.

"That's right I don't have a time for that...I have you guys."

Ahn Yujin said.

And we that Yujin hugged the three of them making them groaned while chuckling at her childness as she squeeze them.

 

 


The school have ended and They are now walking along the city all the way to there home Yena and Hitomi was the first who bid their goodbye at Chaeyeon and Yujin.

"Bye Yujin-ah Bye Chaeyeon!"

Yena yelled as she dragged her roommate Hitomi to their dorm.

"Bye g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter