Chapter 10: Nemeses

Notice Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wonyoung looks back and sees Yujin. The older girl seems to be frozen while she stares at the scene in front of her. A few seconds passed by and Yena walked in with Yiren, Yuri, and Sihyeon. Yena looks confused in why Yujin is stading so still in front of the cafeteria door so she followed Yujin's line of sight and realized what's happening. 

Yujin's eyes seems to be irradiating flames. Wonyoung saw this look a few days ago and she didn't like it one bit. She decided to stand up so she could welcome Yujin. 

"He-hello Y-Yujinie!" Wonyoung stuttered. She knows she shouldn't think of it this way but it seems like she just got caught cheating by her lover. It's weird but it's not a thought she would want to ignore. 

"Yah Jang Wonyoung I thought you were studying!" Yujin huffs. She looks at Wonyoung then at Jiheon and back again to Wonyoung. As for Wonyoung she looks at Jiheon trying to ask for help. The latter rolled her eyes, with the thought of how much of a coward Wonyoung is but she was the one to answer for her anyway.

"We were. She got hungry so I decided to treat her for a snack," Jiheon responds in a chic manner. She looks so calm. The complete opposite of the enraged Yujin. Yena stood behind her just in case Yujin decides to make a scene, the other three girls already ran off somewhere to get food. 

"I wasn't talking to you y'know," Yujin rudely says. Wonyoung didn't like how Yujin is acting like a spoilled brat kid. She forgets her fear and prepares to scold the other girl. "Yah Ahn Yujin be nice to people," Wonyoung scolded her. Yujin's deathly stare at Jiheon vanished and instead she looked at Wonyong like a lost puppy.

"Go on and apologize," Wonyoung reprimands her. Yujin looks at Jiheon sharply for the nth time. "Sorry," Yujin mumbles. Jiheon simply shrugged as if not really caring about Yujin. This angered the latter even more. Wonyoung sees this and sent a glare at Jiheon which the other girl returned with a what-do-you-want-me-to-do look. 

"So how's the review going so far?" Yena changes the topic. She took the liberty to sit beside Jiheon but not before pushing Yujin to sit beside Wonyoung. "It's doing well, as a matter of fact. I should be going now since I have to ready some lessons," Jiheon answers and picks up her bag. Wonyoung was about to do the same when Jiheon stopped her. 

"Nah you take the rest of the hour off. Let's just meet at the library in an hour or so," Jiheon says before bidding farewell to the other girls. Right on cue Yuri, Yiren and Sihyeon arrived with a tray of food each. Yiren and Yuri sat beside Yena while Sihyeon sat beside Yujin. 

"Haven't seen you in a while young one," Sihyun says as she pass around the drinks. Wonyoung hides her head because of embarassment. She is not actually close to Yujin's friends except Yena and Yuri. She gets shy around them most of the time. 

"I've been busy," Wonyoung replies.

"Hey we've been seeing each other for two years you gotta loosen up," Yiren tells her. 

"I will," Wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter