-7-

A little something // Baekxing

{2 Weeks later}
{YIXING POV}

"Your ticket to Korea has been booked, your flight leaves tomorrow night, you will be meeting Mr.Byun the next day for the collaboration talk," my manager said.

"Okay, uh are you coming with me?" I asked him, he shook his head no.

"No I am not, I have so many meetings to attend to but I will send you your schedule, you are just meeting Mr.Byun, you have the rest of the time off except for a photo shoot with another artist," he said.

"Oh okay then, then I will head home and pack and then see you in the morning when you pick me up from the airport," I said getting up and collecting my things.

When I got home I packed everything washed up ate dinner and went to bed.

{Next morning @ on plane}

I got on my flight to Korea at 8 am I would be arriving soon and from there I would be going to my hotel.

*

When I finally got off the plane collected my things and got in a taxi from Incheon to Seoul and then went to my hotel.

I unpacked my things and freshened up took a nap and then headed out to meet up with Sehun and Kai since Minseok and Junmyeon both had scheduled.

**
 "So hyung do you know who you are going to collaborate with yet?" Sehun asked me.

"No not yet, but he did mention that he already had the song ready, it was for his artist's album it is a B side track" I explained.

We were currently at a really good bbq place and were waiting for our food to be served, so we made some small talk until then.

"Who do you want to collab with? Dream has so many great artists" Jongin asked me curiously.

"Hmm I'm not sure, I have thought maybe Baekhyun, but it was announced that his schedule was brought to a halt since he got quite sick," I said "so maybe Chanyeol? I'm not sure really"

"Oh yeah, I heard Minseok hyung say he was really sick, he went to visit yesterday and apparently Baekhyun-ssi was quite pale and looked weak" Sehun mentioned.

"Oh, well I hope he feels better soon, who do you guys think I will be doing the collab with?" I asked them.

"Maybe Kim Jongdae? Or Kyungsoo? I heard both have been very active recently. Chanyeol not as much since his break up with his ex his company is giving him sometime since their relationship was quite serious" Jongin mentioned.

"Maybe, we will have to wait and see," I said smiling a bit.

We spent a little while more hanging out and ate before parting ways, I went home and rested for tomorrows meeting while Sehun had a photo shoot tomorrow for some big magazine and Jongin had a class to teach.