-15-

A little something // Baekxing

(TIME SKIP TO BAEK'S 7 MONTHS CAUSE I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS)

(YIXING P.O.V)

Today was a special day, Baekhyun was now 7 months pregnant and soon we will be parents, I thought about this a lot and decided I will be asking him to marry me soon, I have been planning how to ask him many times but i'm still not sure exactly how to ask him.

I asked our friends for help but they also didn't know how I could ask him, so I was now heading to his father's office to ask for his approval and ask for advice on how I should ask him.

 When I got to Dream I was greeted by managers and staff that work under the label, I greeted them all as well and headed to Mr.Byun's office, I knocked and went in once he said I could.

"Oh Yixing what can I do for you?" he asked 

"Hello Mr.Byun I came to ask you something" 

"Oh, what is it?" 

"Sir I wanted to know if I could have your permission to marry Baekhyun" He chuckled and smiled at me playfully

"Oh I was waiting for you to ask that, I don't mind, you are already practically family to us Yixing," He said smiling

"Ah thank goodness, also another thing, how can I propose to him? he has been a bit self-conscious about going out since his baby bump has grown so much" I said

"Well how about having a little dinner party at your apartment? invite close family and friends to come and ask him then?"

"ah that sounds like a good idea, okay I think I will do that, thank you Mr.Byun"

"Dad" he suddenly said and I looked at him confused "You can call me dad, soon you will be my son-in-law," he said smiling 

"Okay, then Dad," I said and chuckled, well time to plan a party it seems.

I went home and saw Baekhyun was still asleep, he has been up most of the night with the baby starting to move and everything she didn't want to sleep so she kept her appa up.

I made a group chat with our friends and arranged for them to come over tonight and I sent out a message to Baekhyun's family as well, I then decided to see what there was to make for dinner.

I saw we had some meat and a few other ingredients, so I decided to cook the meat along with some Kimchi stew with Beansprout soup, egg roll, and Japchae.

It was a lot of food that's for sure but we will be a lot of people as well so I know the food won't go to waste.

Once I was done with the cooking, I went to wake Baekhyun up to get ready for tonight.

"Baekkie wake up baby," I said. 

"Five more minutes please" he muttered.

"Baby we will have guests tonight for a dinner party come on you need to get ready," I said and kissed him

He groaned and finally sat up "Who is coming over?" he asked

"Our friends and your parents," I said smiling

"Okay but what's the occasion?" he suddenly asked

"It;'s a surprise, so get ready, I'm going to go clean up a bit and get some more things ready for tonight," I said and gave him another peck on the lips.

"Okay then I will go wash up and get ready, call me if you need help with anything Xingie" He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to wash up, I went back to the living room and started to clean the kitchen up and set the table, I also made sure I have the ring I bought about a week ago and set up my laptop with the tv so we could video call my parents for the special event.

Soon enough everyone was here and we ate dinner together, so far Baekhyun hasn't suspected anything, we all chatted and joked our friends and family got along great which made the night even better.

When everyone was about done with eating I quickly excused myself and went to do a video call with my parents, once that was ready I called everyone to join us in the living room.

I called Baekhyun to me and took his hand in mine and smiled softly at him.

"Baek, you might wonder why we are all here right?" I asked and he nodded

"Well I have a question to ask you and I thought it would be nice to have your parents here and our friends, I also did a video call with my parents," I said and motioned to the laptop, he smiled and greeted them happily.

"What is the question you want to ask Xingie?" he asked looking at me with curious eyes

"Well, Byun Baekhyun you are the love I never knew I could have, you make my heart beat so fast that I am sure I could have a heart attack at any moment, I am so thankful to have you in my life, I am happy that soon we will be a family, and to make the family even stronger i was wondering if you would do me the honors of Marrying me?" i asked looking at him with hopeful eyes.

he suddenly started to smile with tears welling up, he giggled and wiped them "Ah hormones" he said smiling "Yes Zhang Yixing I will love to marry you" he said and hugged me.

Cheers filled the room and I never knew I could feel this relieved and happy about anything, sure we haven't dated for a long time but I truly loved him and couldn't see myself without him because he is my happiness.