-9-

A little something // Baekxing

{Baekhyun POV}

I was patiently waiting outside my father building for Yixing, after lunch yesterday we exchanged numbers and agreed on meeting up today after his photoshoot to listen to the song.

I had on a mask and a hat to hide my identity. I kept searching as people passed for Yixing until finally, I did spot him, I waved at him and he came running over.

"You know Baekhyun your disguise doesn't really hide who you are right? I could tell it was you the moment I saw you" he said and laughed

"Well hello to you too, also I tried okay~," I said and pouted.

"You look cute when you pout," he said and I felt my face heat up a bit.

"U-uh let's go inside...for the song," I said and spun around and hurried to the door, I heard him shout wait and hurried footsteps following.

Damn my hormones really are a mess, why does my heart beat so fast?

When we got to the studio the producer played the song for us and left because he had a meeting to attend.

The song was great, amazing even it was a song which anyone could relate to, it was touching and felt like something that has happened to many but the song had one flaw and that was that this song is a love song.

A song that makes you realize that the person right in front of you is the person you love. That is exactly what happened

Yixing and I made eye contact, we started into one another's eye and I felt my heartbeat increase a lot and on impulse without thinking...We Kissed.

I broke the kiss when I snapped back too reality, I was scared now more than before I thought if I told him and he didn't want to be apart of this it wouldn't hurt because there were no feelings.

But I was wrong, I had feelings for him all along, since the day I met him I liked him since then if I told him and he left now that will make it hard... I need to leave now.

I ran out of the room, I heard him calling after me and also running after me but I couldn't face him right now, my mind was cloudy and so was my eyes.

I remember running losing my balance and falling, alarmed by a pain in my abdomen made me scream in panic.

I saw a nearby door open and I saw Chanyeol rushing out, when he saw me on the floor panic and fear took over his features, I guess Yixing finally arrived as well since I heard Chanyeol tell him to call the hospital.

Picking me up carefully he took me to his car that was parked at the back of the building with Yixing following closely behind us.

When we arrived at the hospital, the staff was waiting for us outside, they rushed over and helped me. I caught sight of Yixings face and he was so lost during it all, I felt bad for not telling him...and now maybe I could never tell him.

Chanyeol and Yixing weren't allowed into the room, doctor's and nurses were checking everything making sure I'm okay and that my baby was okay.

"You're very lucky Mr.Byun your baby is fine, we suspect that the pain caused was from your stress, when you fell your body tensed up and went into a slight shock," the doctor said and I nodded

"We suggest you take it easy for about two weeks before getting too busy just relax" he continued.

"Also your friends can enter now, should I call them in for you?" He asked

"Y-yes please," I said, I have to tell Yixing...after what just happened I'm not sure I want to keep it from him, even if it hurts me in the end...