-5-

A little something // Baekxing

{BAEKHYUN POV}

"Appa~"I sang as I walked into his office, ah this is so nerve-wracking, I am scared of how he will react.

"Hyunnie what do I owe the pleasure of your visit," he asked me getting up giving me a hug.

"Oh well no special reason just wanted to visit you,"I said with a smile, it was somewhat forced

He gave me a concerning look "is everything okay son? You look more pale than usual and you look quite tired"

" well appa there is something I should tell you but I'm not sure how to exactly," I said looking around and took a seat.

"Just come out with it Baek, I will support you no matter what," he said and took my hand in his.

"Father, how do you feel about having another grandchild?" I asked curiously

"Well I would be happy to receive them, your brother already gifted us with 3, the more the merrier right?" he said with a big smile.

"Well uh how about making that three from hyung and one from me," I said nervously.

"Oh, goodness did you get someone pregnant? I thought you weren't seeing anyone?" he was confused, I took his hand and placed it on my stomach.

"Appa," I said softly and looked up at him to see he was looking at me in shock, it finally registered, didn't it.

"You're pregnant? Like there is a little Baekie in here?" He asked his eyes were sparkling, this isn't the exact reaction I was expecting.

"Yeah...when that jerk broke up with Chanyeol...we went out for drinks you know us we like playing games and I got really drunk, I slept with this really nice man, we talked and parted ways, I know who he is...you are quite a big investor to his company" i said

"A big investor? I don't have any company I'm invested a lot in Seoul" he said

"Because he isn't from Seoul"

"Busan? Daegu? Suncheon?" He asked

"Try Shanghai China"

"Shanghai? I only- Zhang Yixing?" He said finally realizing it

"Yeah,"j said softly

"Oh goodness...is he nice? I haven't met him much, I usually meet with his manager and president of finances" my father said

"He seems nice, we didn't exchange contact information so I only know the bit I saw of him that morning, he was nice he gave me clothes and made me breakfast"

"Ah that's good if you want I can arrange something so you can meet him again"

"I would like that"

"Good now your schedules, it would be weird if you just suddenly disappeared, you can continue on with your schedule and if there are days you don't feel up to it tell us okay? We will clear it...it's just temporary until we figure out how to handle the situation" 

"thank you appa, well I should get going now I have practice now," I said getting up

"Okay, be careful don't overwork yourself," he said, I nodded and flashed him a smile then left to go practice for my performance in two days

{NO ONE POV}

Mr.Byun watched as Baekhyun left his office then called his secretary in.

"Yes, Mr.Byun what can I do for you?"

"Suji gets me information on Zhang Yixing" he replied in a slightly serious tone.

Mr.Byun wasn't mad no, he was concerned Baekhyun is his baby he loves and cherishes Baekhyun more than anything, knowing someone did indeed impregnate his precious son he didn't know how to react.

He was happy to have another grandchild but he was also scared that the child would grow up with only one parent and that he didn't want.

So he wanted to come up with a plan...a plan to make Baekhyun and Yixing meet again, but he knows only time can tell what will truly happen.