-12-

A little something // Baekxing

{ARRIVAL IN CHINA}
(BAEKHYUN POV)

"Are you sure they don't mind? I asked Yixing for the nth time since we left Korea

"My parents would love to have us over at their house don't worry Baek," he said and wrapped his arm around me protectively.

We just arrived in China and we were going to be staying over at Yixing's parent's house but I was really nervous of whether it was a good idea or not but I it up since Yixing kept insisting that they were fine with it.

We found his manager and he helped us pack our things into the car and drove us to Yixings family house. It was pretty as well as quite big hopefully I won't be getting lost.

We got out and got our things and his manager left after wishing us luck and saying he has a financial meeting to attend.

I took a deep breath when Yixing rang the bell and the gate opened, we headed in with our luggage and was greeted halfway in by his mother.

She told him something and motioned to me, but I didn't understand since I couldn't speak Chinese, I gave Yixing a confused look.

"She said welcome and to make yourself at home" I made a small ah and nodded smiling.

She led the way into the house and showed us to our room, she made comments about where everything was incased we needed it and Yixing happily translated everything for me.

We were planning on telling his parents once we have dinner so since we still have a good 4 hours before dinner we decided to take a nap.

I woke up from my nap before Yixing he was still passed out on the other single bed, I smiled and walked out of the room, I was met with a smell of delicious food, I followed it to the kitchen and saw his mom cooking.

I knocked on the door to get her attention since I didn't know what to say to her, she turned and looked at me and smiled waving me over.

"Did you sleep well?" she said to me in English, I nodded and smiled.

"Very much," I said.

"That is good, dinner is almost ready can you call Yixing for me?" She asked

"Okay~,"I said with a smile and went to the room

"Yixing hyung~ wakey," I said a shook him a bit, he let out a groan but eventually got up since I kept pestering him.

I told him dinner was almost ready and his mom asked for me to wake him up, he nodded and we went back to the kitchen and helped his mom set everything for dinner, soon his father joined us and we started eating, we spent time talking and getting to know one another with Yixing translating for us.

Dinner was nice and since everyone was almost done with eating we were going to tell them the news which made me a bit nervous but I hoped for the best. He placed his hand on mine which was resting on my thigh and gave it a squeeze.

He smiled and then he turned to his parents telling them something that caught their attention, they looked at the two of us and waited until we said something, he started speaking and I just watched nervously.

 Their conversation came to a stop and his mom looked at me with a big grin on her face "Congratulations!" she said and suddenly stood up to hug me, his father looked at me with a proud smile and nodded approvingly. I looked at Yixing and he grinned "They are happy to finally have a grandchild" he said and I laughed a little.

That went so much better than I thought, I smiled at both of them, I was happy that they approved of this. I was scared his parents would be mad but instead they are happy about it, it made me feel much better, now we just have to tell the public and all if it will be taken care of especially because family already knows, after I told my father, we had a family dinner and I told my family, they were shocked at first but after some time came to accept it.