Epilogue

A little something // Baekxing

{2 years later}
{YixingPOV}

"MiaoMiao where is dada?" I asked my little two year old once i entered the house.

"Baba~" she said and hugged me "dada is in room" she said pointing down the hall to our bedroom.

"Oh maybe he took a nap~ MiaoMiao do you want to help Baba? Let's make dinner for dada" i said to my little girl and she nodded with a big smile that resembles Baekhyuns.

We went and made dinner for him and took it to the bedroom, i knocked and open the door and found him sitting on our bed with a small smile on his face, he turned and looked at us and his smile grew more.

"Xingie~ MiaoMiao~" he said, MiaoMiao ran over to the bed and held out her arms to be picked up by Baek, he picked her up and placed her on the bed next to him.

I handed him the tray with his food and he thanked me.

"Wait i have something for you as well" he said and took something from the night stand and handed it to me.

I took it and opened the box emptying it's content into my hand, there in my hand was a positive pregnancy test.

"Is this real?" I asked as i start to smile he nodded happily "yep another baby is in here"he said and softly pat his belly.

"Did you hear that MiaoMiao you are going to be a big sister" i said and kissed her and she started clapping.

"Big sister~" she said cutely

I gave Baekhyun a peck and sat next to him.

"I can't believe our little family is growing bigger" i said looking at him

"I feel the same but here we are two years later and another baby on the way" 

I can't wait for our baby to come MiaoMiao will love to have a little brother or sister. She has been asking us about having another sibling since she started talking.

I looked over to Baekhyun with a smile on my face but looked away when i felt MiaoMiao poke my cheek. I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

"What is it MiaoMiao?" I asked her

"Baba why do you look at dada like that?" She asked me curiously.

"Like what Miao?" I asked

"Baba looks at dada like he is your world?"

I let out a little laugh and motioned her closer she leaned in "because he is but shh don't tell him" i whispered we both started to giggle and Baekhyun looked at us curiously.

"What are you two laughing about?"  He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh nothing...nothing at all" i said

"It's definitely something" he said and laughed.

"Dada~ baba said you are his world" Miao said and giggled.

"Oh is that so~ well Miao your baba is my world as well," he said and kissed her cheek.

I just looked at them with a smile on my face nothing can get better than this knowing that i will soon have another child and i have an amazing Husband, everything is just perfect.