-6-

A little something // Baekxing

{Three weeks later}

"Baek are you okay in there?" I heard Jongdae ask his voice laced with concern.

"Ye-"I was cut off when I started throwing up again. My morning sickness has gotten a lot worse and lets me tell you it isn't supposed to be called morning sickness because it appears when ever it wants.

I let out a sigh and wipe my mouth, pulling a face at the bitter taste in my mouth. "I'm fine Dae, has Minseok hyung arrived yet?" I asked weakly getting up off the bathroom floor.

"No he said he will be here is 10 minutes, are you sure you want to tell him? He is friends with Yixing" he said through the door.

I gargle some water and spit it out and open the door. "Yeah I am sure," I said supporting myself against the door frame.

"God you look weak, come on bud let's get you to the couch," he said and wrapped one arm around my waist while pulling my other arm over his shoulder and holding it to support me.

"I am so tired" I mumbled.

"I don't blame you, you have been up the whole night because you kept throwing up and now in the morning as well? Did your brother's wife ever suffer like this?"

"She told me it was bad in the beginning but it got better, but she also said it depends on the person" I explained to him.

"Hmm okay, luckily we all have the day off so we can keep an eye on you," he said.

"Yeah, thank you dae really you don't have to help but you do," I said.

"I am your friend Baek I help when you need me," he said and sat me on the couch and he sat next to me "and when we tell Minseok hyung we will all be there right next to you"

"Thank you~," I said with a weak grin. The doorbell rang and I saw Chanyeol run to answer it, he came back shortly after with Minseok hyung trailing behind him.

"Hey Dae, Baek," he said and his gaze lingered on me a bit "you're still sick? It's been so long already" he said confused, he was the only one who didn't know about me being pregnant, when I found out he left for promotions in Japan so he now returned and I have to tell him.

" ah yeah still sick" I laughed a bit. He sighed and eyed me curiously but then went to the kitchen where Kyungsoo was busy making lunch.

" Jongdae did we take down the-"

"YAH BYUN BAEKHYUN" I heard a voice shout.

"I take it we didn't,"I said nervously as I watched an angrily confused Minseok hyung come back into the room with the list we made of food that made me throw up.

"What is this? What gives you morning sickness? Yah your not sick are you" he said.

"Haha surprise," I said trying to keep calm.

"How long?" He askes.

"Uh around almost three months, I found out when you left to promote in Japan, I didn't know how to tell you at first because you know the baby's dad and I didn't want to tell you over the phone," I said quickly.

"Yah I was worried because you were sick for so long, you could have told me you were pregnant over the phone"

"I know but I was scared okay? This whole thing is scaring me, I don't know how to handle this at all, my career is down the drain my fans will be disappointed and leave, and I'm not even sure if Yixing remembers me and what happened"I said feeling tears well up in my eyes.

"Sorry my hormones are a mess," I said as the tears now slid down my cheeks, I saw hyung walk over and wrap his arms around me calming me down.

"Baekie everything will work out and if your fans leave they were never you fans, to begin with okay?" I nodded while hugging him.

"Also Yixing does remember you, while I was in Japan he called me and asked me if you were doing okay, at that time I thought you just had Flu so I told him you had Flu but you are doing okay," he said.

"He remembers me?" I asked my voice cracking.

"Yeah, he seems to care about you Baek"

"That's nice," I said.

"Do you plan om telling him? About the baby?" He askes me.

"My father said he will come up with something for us to meet, make it seem work related first then I can tell him once I'm ready" I explained.

"That's good, take that time to get to know him okay?"

"Yeah I will"

"Good, so have you been to a doctor yet?" He asked me.

"N-not yet, we first want to meet with Yixing you know, I am scared I get caught going into the office by someone and it gets out before he knows,"I said with a sigh.

"Ah I understand, it would also be nice if you have him go with you...once he knows and all"

"True...that is if he wants anything to do with us"

"He probably would, plus it would be good for him, he is somewhat addicted to his job he literally sleeps in his studio some days"

"Wow...I'm pregnant with a workaholics baby" i said exaggerated.

"Oh come on it isn't that bad," Minseok hyung said laughing.

I smiled playfully, yeah maybe it won't be too bad.