-17-

A little something // Baekxing

(Two months Later)

(BAEKHYUN P.O.V)

"MiaoMiao looks so pretty in her dress," Yixing's mother said since we went to visit in China for the first time I practiced Chinese more and could now hold conversations.

"Yes she does, thank you, mom, for getting it for us," I said and gave her a side hug since I was holding Miao in my arms, she brought a dress for Miao from China for our wedding which just so happens to be today.

Yixing was getting ready with his friends and I got ready with mine, his mom came and checked on us whilst my parents helped to greet all our guests.

"It's time son" I heard a voice say from the doorway, I nodded and collected Miao's things and left the room.

I met my sister-in-law outside and handed Miao to her, she will be carrying Miao down the aisle for us and her daughters were the flower girls.

my father and mother walked me down the aisle, i never felt this happy before. We got to the altar my parents gave me to Yixing and took a seat with the rest of our family.

We greeted one another and so the ceremony started.

"Do you Zhang Yixing take Byun Baekhyun as your husband?"

"I do"

"And do you Byun Baekhyun take Zhang Yixing as your husband"

"I do"

"Then i now pronounce you Husband and Husband, you may kiss your partner"

We shared a kiss and the guests cheered congratulating us, some flashes went off from the reports we allowed to attend for coverage of the wedding.

After the wedding before heading to our reception hall, we went to take photos with our family.

Once our photos were done we went to celebrate with our friends. The party didn't go too late since we could keep Miao out too late.

The days was surely successful and being with our family surely made the day so much better.