-1-

A little something // Baekxing

(Yixing P.O.V)

"Thank you, Seoul! until we meet again~" I shouted through the mic before going off stage.

"let's take off the mic and you can go get changed," the stage manager said and helped me take off my mic pack.

"Thank you for your hard work," I said once we got it off and I then headed to my dressing room greeting the staff and thanking them for their hard work. When I got into my dressing room my stylist helped me change out of the clothes I had performed in and gave me some casual clothes and I got changed.

when I came out of the changing room I saw my friends whom I had invited to my concert waiting for me.

"Oe Xingie hyung is looking nice, hyung are you ready for the night?" Jongin asked me happily.

"yeah let's celebrate I am only in Seoul for three more days"  

"Great then let's go~," Junmyeon said happily swinging his arm over my shoulder and dragging me out of the dressing room with our friends following suit.

We went to a bar that wasn't too far away from the hotel i'm staying and drank to our hearts content getting smashed while celebrating my tour coming to an end.

(Baekhyun P.O.V)

"Come on Yeollie we are going out~ We are going to get your mind off that piece of garbage that broke your heart," I said dragging the giant out of our shared apartment as our roommates were trying to push him out as well.

"but I don't feel like leaving the house Baek" He mumbled

"LALALALLA~ I don't hear you! we are going to get you drunk and cheered up bub don't worry"I said locking the apartment door and we walked to the car with the giant unwillingly following

"Baek! did you call Minseok hyung?" Jongdae asked curiously, I gave him a sly smile knowing why he is asking

"I did but sadly he won't be joining us, apparently his friend Yixing finished off his tour here tonight and they went out to celebrate the success of it or something," I said 

"Awww," He said with a pout

"It's okay Dae~ you will see him tomorrow," Kyungsoo said, he is the youngest between us but only by a year and his birthday is early in the year so we told him to just call us by our names or nicknames.

"Yeah Soo is right! for now, we are cheering up our Yoda" I said with a smile 

Our friend Chanyeol got dumped and he is extremely sad after leaving him to mope around for a few days we decided we are going to drag him out even if it is to get completely smashed at least his mind will be off the guy who broke his little heart.

we went to a bar that was about 40 minutes away from our apartment that we shared, we made reservations at the hotel that was nearby, just in case we got too drunk to get back home, we would rather spend money to be safe than go out drunk and make an accident.

--------

(NO ONE P.O.V)

Yixing was already feeling tipsy, the bar they went to was quiet almost no one was there aside from a few college students, as well as a group of 4 guys that just entered the building, three relatively short and one looking like a giant next to them.

two looking like puppies, one owl/penguin looking guy and another which he thought might have a bit of a dino look going. he didn't think much about it and continued downing one shot of vodka after the other and having a beer every now and then

Baekhyun dragged his friend into the bar with the help of their friends immediately finding a seat since the place was basically empty he started ordering drinks and they drank.

they played games and the loser of the game would take a shot, because why not right? it's all fun and games. currently playing Dare, rules of the game is, you get a dare if you fail you have to take a shot of the mixed alcohol that they got from the bartender.

"Okay Baekyunnie" Chanyeol slurred drunkenly

"Let's see your skills" he continued ending with a hiccup

"My Skills" Baekhyun slurred back to the giant

"F...flirting" He got in reply

"I am not flirting with you Chanyeol," Baek said with a giggle

"N-Not me," Chanyeol said laughing

"Jongdae Pick a victim," Chanyeol said drunkenly pointing to the drunk boy next to Baekhyun, scanning through the crowd with blurry vision Jongdae gave a mischievous smile.

"We got our victim" Jongdae sang loudly "Right there~" Jongdae pointed "The good-looking guy with The button up shirt and black pants~ he is a total hottie," he said

"Jongdae you have Minseokkie don't go flirting around," Kyungsoo said giggling

Baekhyun looked around and saw the boy that was brought up, he grinned and got up hardly able to stand on his own two feet and strutted over to said boy, it was quite clumsy he fell once or twice well almost until he finally stood in front of the man.

"Well damn you really are hot" Baekhyun said and started giggling like a little school girl

"And you sure are a cutie~ are you old enough to drink baby?" The man said clearly not sober either

"Ne~ I am why? wanna buy Baekkie a drink?" Baekhyun asked supporting himself on the man

"Well if you want me to, who am I to deny such a cute guy" was the reply he got.

the two males made their way over to the bar, the bartender giving them a wary look but yet giving them the drinks they ordered, this drink was the strongest they had the whole night and it sure had an effect on the two because once it was in their system they couldn't keep their hands off the other.

there was Saliva exchanged and s are given, shouts of "Get a room already" was chorused from both's friend groups and that's exactly what they did, the two men drunkenly made their way to the next door hotel where both were staying and ended up something that neither was planning on.