-13-

A little something // Baekxing

(Back in Seoul after their visit to China)

(Yixing P.O.V)

We are back in Seoul after we went to visit my parents, they loved Baekhyun which made me happy and the thing that made it even better was when we told my parents that Baekhyun was pregnant and they were happy about it made the time we spent there even better because he and my mom hung out a lot even if they had a language barrier.

Now that we are back in Seoul Baekhyun's company will be announcing his pregnancy but along with the pregnancy I want them to announce that he was in a relationship, so I am planning on asking him out today.

With the help of his friends and my friends I set up a nice dinner for us in the apartment since no one will be home tonight, he has no idea of it yet since he was out with his friends who I asked to distract him and my friends helped me cook and set everything up.

"You are going to great Yixing, don't worry," Junmyeon said before collecting his things and leaving with the others, now it was just waiting for Baekhyun. Waiting is always more nerve-wracking than the actual thing.

I heard the front door open soon and heard footsteps coming in "Yixing I'm back" he said as he walked into the room, I walked over to him and greeted him with a hug, "Hi! I have a surprise for you"

He looked at me curiously when I took his hand and led the way to the dining room when we arrived he let out a small gasp.

"Yixing what is this?" he asked in awe

"I thought maybe we could have dinner together? since we can't really go out right now I thought this would be a good idea" I said smiling.

"Oe sounds nice~," he said and let out a giggle, I pulled out a chair for him and let him sit and pushed it back, I went to get the food which I left on warming up and took it to the table.

I placed it on the table and took a seat, we made small talk and ate our dinner when we were about halfway through when I finally decided to pop the question, one would think I was going to ask him to marry me but nope just asking him to be my boyfriend.

"Hey Baek I have a question for you"

"what is it?" he asked looking at me with big puppy eyes

"Well, I really like you since I got to know you better, and I was wondering if maybe you would like to be my boyfriend?" I looked at him nervously

"I-I would like that," he said and started to grin I got up and hugged him, I pulled back a bit and looked him in the eyes with a small smile on my face, I leaned in and pecked him on the lips and let out a chuckle.

"Who would have thought you are so romantic Mr.Zhang," he said with a giggle.

"Only for you Mr.Byun," I said with a cheesy grin.

The rest of our night was spent finishing our meal as well as cuddling while binge-watching a bunch of different movies until we fell asleep, I woke up at one stage through the night, I took Baekhyun to bed after tucking him in I went to my room and took my laptop from my bedside table.

Since I decided I would be spending more time here I will be looking for an apartment and move here permanently and branch my company out to Seoul as well and leave my manager in charge of the China branch. I wanted to give Baekhyun and our baby a home and an actual family. If I stayed in China I wouldn't be home much, sure I love my job but family comes before work right?

I found a nice apartment and I was just waiting for the agent to email me to tell me when to go and check it out, I checked my email and saw I actually did get a reply from her, she told me I could come tomorrow and if I liked it I could also sign for it tomorrow after checking it out, I'm going to keep it a surprise from Baekhyun, so let's hope this goes well.

(THE NEXT DAY)

Baekhyun had to go and do the jacket shooting for his new album so I took the opportunity to go check out the apartment. I was currently waiting outside and I saw the real estate lady walking over.

"Hello Mr.Zhang, nice to meet you I'm Yura," she said and shook my head

"Nice to meet you Yura" 

"Let's go in shall we?" I nodded and she led the way we took an elevator to the floor the apartment which was on the 4th floor, when we got there she went to an apartment door which had a metal number 21 on it.

"Here we are Mr.Zhang, apartment 21" she opened the door and led the way in, we took off our shoes and she showed me around.

First was the living room, it was a dark chocolate color with big windows, next was the kitchen it looked nice it was spacious and had light wood counters as well as white tile walls and floor.

after that she took us to the dining room which was a mix of dark and light woods, after the dining room we went to one of the bedrooms, it was quite big and was painted white and had built-in cabinets and a medium wood floor. 

The other two rooms were quite the same, white walls and medium floors, the master bedroom had a walk in closets as well as an on suite bathroom, there was another bathroom that was for the other two rooms.

"So what do you think Mr.Zhang?" She asked with a big smile

"I like it, it will be perfect," I said smiling

"That's great news would you like to sign the papers?" 

"Definitely," I said with a big smile.

"Great I brought them with me here you go" she handed me a pack of papers and a pen, we started walking through the paperwork until we were finally done.

"Great thank you Yura, now do you know of any interior designers?" 

"Sure I have a number here of a lady who helps with most of our sales designing," she said and handed me a business card  

"Thank you, I will call her before I bring my boyfriend over to move in"

"Great, well I have another sales meeting to attend to, here are the keys to the apartment, call me if there are any problems," she said and then left 

I took another look around and called up the lady for the design and we agreed to meet today to go over everything and she and her team will immediately start working on it.