-4-

A little something // Baekxing

{Two months later}
{Baekhyun P.O.V}

Sick that's what I'm feeling, I caught a bad cold I'm sure of it, I have been nauseous and tired a lot to the point where my friends are actually worried I would collapse during my schedules.

But they also kept bringing up that night where got wasted and slept with Yixing, sure there is a possibility that I am pregnant...but I don't want to take a test because I am scared it would turn out positive.

I have been putting it off for about a week now, Chanyeol bought the test just after I started getting sick and told me to do it and I told him after a week if I am still sick I would do it and I have been putting it off since then.

So here I am holding that test box in my hand...should I do this? Should I really even try doing this? What if it is positive? What do I do then...

I squeeze my eyes shut and took a deep breath and let it out "the quicker I do this the sooner it's over" I said aloud and finally took it out of the box and followed the instructions on the box.

I sat on the floor waiting for the time to be up so I could see my results. Time passed and I got up taking the test in my hands.

"Ah I'm so nervous" I muttered I took a peek at the test and saw a line "ah it looks promising- wait no it doesn't," I said and sighed after taking a full look at it.

"Two lines...two lines is positive meaning I have a human growing inside of me," I said to myself. I dropped the test on the floor and walked to my bed in a daze and just laid there.

"Hey Baek you okay?" I heard Kyungsoo ask, ah he probably returned from his schedule.

"I took that test Chanyeol bought,"I said in a monotone voice.

"And I'm taking it from your appearance right now it came out positive?" He said and I sat up nodding

"Soo how am I going to raise a child? I am practically a child myself" I said my voice cracking a bit

"It's fine Baekhyunnie, this will help you grow up, plus no one is ready to be a parent on their first try some not even on their second. All of us will be here to help you, your father can help you and if we can contact Yixing he can maybe help you" said hugging me

"How will I tell my father? What about my schedules and the fans? Oh god the fans...they are going to be so disappointed" I said feeling tears slip down my cheeks

"Shh, it's okay everything will work out for the best okay? Just be honest about stuff when confronted about it" he said trying to calm me down

"I hope you are right soo, I will go talk to my father tomorrow," I said sniffling

"Good, and tonight we tell the others and have a nice meal and binge watch some movies," he said smiling, I smiled a bit and nodded.

{YIXING P.O.V}

"Yixing? Yixing?" I saw a hand wave in front of myself and snapped back to reality

"Hey yeah sorry, what did you say?" I said now looking at my manager and one of my best friends Ming.

"That you have the rest of the day off, are you okay Yixing? You haven't been yourself since you returned from Tour did something happen?" He asked with concern, I could tell he isn't asking as my manager but as my friend.

"I...i met this guy there the night of my last concert, Byun Baekhyun...have you heard about him?"

"Yeah sure, quite popular kid, a rich boy but doesn't care much about the money, his father is the CEO of Dream Entertainment. He is one of the artists under the company. Why bring him up?" He asked curiously

"Well... I went out with Junmyeon and the others to celebrate the end of to-"

"Oh please don't tell me you got drunk and slept with him," he said with an unexplainable look

"Well then I will not continue my story," I said and spun on my chair

"God, you slept with our biggest investors son? A man whose family is known to be very fertile? Please tell you used protection at least"

"W-"I was cut off immediately "wait don't your expression already answered my question," he said

"What do we do when you get a call saying he is withdrawing his money from us? The company can fold Yixing" he said to me, it was hard to tell if he was angry or concerned.

" I'm not sure yet, but Mr.Byun is a very nice and understanding man, let's just hope for the best okay?"

"Fine, but you better hope and pray this doesn't affect the company," he said and left the room

"Let's hope," I said in a mumble...yeah I am never getting drunk again