-16-

A little something // Baekxing

(9 months full term)

(BAEKHYUN POV)

"I think we could mix the pink a white roses? They would look pretty together" I said looking through the wedding portfolio.

Yixing proposed to me when I was 7 months pregnant which was two months ago, we both decided on getting married after our daughter was born so we started planning everything while waiting, I did most of it seeing that I don't work anymore, for now, I have taken a break since the announcement, even when my album was released I only went to a few interviews but didn't physically promote it.

Yixing has opened a new branch of his label here in Seoul, he has been working on making sure everything is ready for the official opening and if you're wondering what about his company in China well his manager was put in charge of it, and since his manager was now the CEO of that branch he had to get a new Manager as well which my father organized quickly.

"I like that, so flowers are sorted then?" Yixing asked smiling and I nodded.

"Yep done and dusted, that means all wedding plans are done and we can just go do the finalizing after our little Miao is here," I said rubbing my belly.

We decided on giving our daughter a Korean and Chinese name, her Korean name is Suji and her Chinese name is Miao, we used her Chinese name more than the Korean one which my family found funny and asked why to give her the name if we won't use it.

"Yep, are you ready for tomorrow?" He asked hugging me.

"As I will ever be," I said thinking about how tomorrow I will officially be a dad.

We had booked my C-section for tomorrow afternoon and I was really excited but also quite nervous about it but who wouldn't be being a parent is a big responsibility.

"Did we pack everything?" I asked.

"Let's see, clothes for you, clothes for Miao, the formula the doctor talked about and then some bath things for you, I think that is everything," he said

"Ah okay yeah i think we got everything, let's go to sleep now it's so late already, I think we got carried away by the wedding plans"i said and he nodded, we turned off the lights in the living room and walked to our bedroom, we sat there for a while in silence.

Yixing looked at me and smiled, he then leaned in giving me a kiss "goodnight Baekkie" he said and then went down to my swollen belly "goodnight MiaoMiao, appa can't wait to meet you tomorrow" she kicked and I giggled

"Our Miao is also excited," I said "let's get some rest," I said rubbing my belly and the kicking died down, soon enough we were both asleep and anticipating tomorrow.

(THE NEXT DAY)

We just arrived at the hospital, as we walked through the halls to the maternity ward we were greeted by patients and staff, everyone was so friendly and many wished us the best.

When the news came out that I was pregnant and that I was dating Yixing, many didn't expect it and was disappointed but there was also those who congratulated us and defended us from hate comments, fans would send us gifts for the baby and we were happy to have their support.

When the news came out that we got engaged and that our wedding will be after Miao was born many once again congratulated us and wished us all the best, sure we lost fans but we also gained many and they all became like a big family to us,  and we were very great full to have them.

"Mr.Byun Mr.Zhang right this way"I nurse said snapping me back to reality. We followed her to a private room and she explained that I will be here for my privacy since news will soon get out that I was spotted entering this part of the hospital and they wanted to keep me stress-free for the C-section that will happen soon.

I understood why they did it, and I didn't mind honestly it was nice to be here and all I could think about was holding that little human being in my arms.

Soon our doctor came in with a few staff following behind, she ran us through what was going to happen and we headed down to the theater after getting changed into the clothes they provided.

I was taken in first and Yixing soon joined, they started with the procedure and i was awake through it all.

After what felt like 4 hours a cry was heard and a smile made its way on my face, a nurse called Yixing over and asked him if he wanted to cut the umbilical cord and he agreed she showed him what to do and soon she came and placed our little girl on my chest.

She was so small, I was shocked I knew newborns were tiny but this is just shocking. I was in awe, her skin was still covered with blood and it was a bit blotchy but that was normal for newborns.

I scanned over her face she was going to be a heartbreaker for sure, boys or girl will definitely fall for her.

I felt proud because I carried this human inside me and here she is, healthy and beautiful I couldn't be happier, and telling from the smile on Yixing's face he was definitely happy as well.

He came over and gave me a peck on the forehead "the nurse asked I must go help get Miao ready, I will see you later okay?" I nodded and watched as he followed the nurse out who held our baby.

The doctor and other nurses finished up the procedure and took me back to my room, I fell asleep while waiting but woke up when the door opened.

I looked around and saw Yixin coming in.

"You did great baby," he said sitting next to me" giving my hand a squeeze.

"Thank you Xingie~ where is she?" I asked wondering where my daughter was

"She is getting some sleep in the nursery, I called your family and told them they can come over later and told our friends they can come tomorrow, I felt that your family deserved to see their granddaughter first"

"Thank you~ I didn't even think about that," I said and giggled, "I thought so," he said smiling.

We spent our time chatting and I fell asleep at one stage when a nurse came and called Yixing to give him some basic info on how to care for a newborn.

I was woken by Yixing calling me, when I opened my eyes I saw him with a bundle of pink in his arms "our little girl want to see you" he said softly.

I sat up slowly being careful of my stitches and he handed her to me "we won't be able to see her eyes for a bit since babies apparently don't open their eyes immediately" he said and I nodded.

"Hello angel, is appa," I said softly and she held my finger.

"Welcome to the world little one" I continued and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"When are my parents getting here?" I asked.

"They will be here in about 10 minutes why?" He asked me.

"Let's take a picture of us three when they come? We can upload it on Instagram to show our fans that little Miao Miao has arrived safely" I said

"Okay I like that idea, the nurse was right though, I got calls from reporters asking me if you were having her today and I told them, yes but we would like if we could have privacy for the time being and they promised to not leak where we were," he said.

"Huh turns our reporters aren't that bad after all"

"Definitely," he said and laughed.  

We spent time with just the three of us until my family came, my brother and sister-in-law also came when I asked where my nephew and nieces were they said that they left them at a friend since they weren't sure if Miao was allowed to be in contact with kids yet.

My parents were happy to see Miao and we also did a video call with Yixing's parents so they could meet their granddaughter, soon everyone left so I could get some rest and so Miao could sleep in peace, Yixing spent a little more time with us before heading home and told me he will be here in the morning.