-14-

A little something // Baekxing

(A few days later)
(BAEKHYUN P.O.V)

"The news is out and I'm too scared to look at the article"  I muttered staring at my locked phone.

"It will be fine baby~ don't worry okay? What other's say aren't important, it is what you think that is important okay?" Yixing said giving my hand a squeeze since he was driving.

"O-okay, so where are we going hmmm~," I asked him, he woke me up this morning and told me he had a surprise for me.

We are now heading towards the surprise but he hasn't told me where we are heading.

"Almost their baby" he gave me a quick smile before focusing on the road again.

We arrived in front of a big building I think it is an apartment building..." okay let's get going" he said locking the car after we both got out he took my hand in his and led the way inside.

When we got into the lobby the front desk lady smiled at us and said congratulations...so she has seen the news and she doesn't seem to weirded out great!

We went to the elevator and he pressed the floor button, when we arrived at the floor he handed me a blindfold "put this on" he said, I hesitated at first but I trusted him so I did it.

I felt him guide me along I heard him putting a pin code in and a door opening. He told me to take off my shoes and I did, he then guided me again until we came to a stop.

"Okay, you can take your blindfold off now," he said, I did as told and I was in awe the moment I did, we were standing in a living room of an apartment and it was amazing, it was so beautiful with neutral and bright colors.

"What do you think?" He asked me

"I love it~" he smiled happily and showed me the dining room and kitchen both were amazing, he guided me to a closed door and once we headed in he told me it was the guest room, it was red and black themed with splashes of white.

Next was another bedroom he told me it was the master bedroom,  it was a nice brown and green color, it looked nice together, he showed me the closet and the bathrooms and said he had one last room to show me.

I followed him to the bedroom closest to ours and he slowly opened the door and I let out a gasp. It was beautiful, it colorful with the colors of the rainbow everywhere.

"This is our little one's room," he said.

"It's her room? So this place is ours?" I asked him

"Yep I bought it a few days ago, got a designer to come work on this, I wanted t surprise you," he said grinning, I hugged him happily this place was absolutely amazing no doubt about it and it was ours.

"I love it Yixing~," I said and kissed him.

"I'm happy you like it, once you are ready we can pack up our things at the shared apartment and come over here"

"Sounds good to me," I said smiling.

Being here made me realize just how much life is going to change from now on, soon we won't be just the two of us, it will three of us and that was really scary but also amazing to think of.