chat: One-Hit-Wonder

Authors' Fun Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today we have another brilliant author requested  by @Unicorns-and-Dinos!! so lets welcome One-Hit-Wonder!!

 

1.what is your aff user name?

1.) Hello everyone, I am One-Hit-Wonder!!


2.How many stories have you published so far in aff? 
2.) I have published 9 chapter stories, and two one-shot drabbles!

3.Do you write on a perticular fandom?

3.) Not really, however I find myself sticking around BTS, Got7, Big Bang, and Jay Park. I suppose the reasoning behind such things, is because they are my favorite artist of all time. I don’t mind stepping out of my comfort zone and writing for someone else though.

4.Generally what is your source of inspiration or motivation to write?

4.) My motivation primarily comes from the way I feel when getting lost within a book. It’s like for a moment, reality doesn’t exsist and you are lost within the world of make believe. Suddenly, instead of fighting off paper work, you’re fighting off a dragon for a damsel in distress. You’re suddenly meeting a vampire and coming to terms of their way of living. It is amazing, how imagination is never capped. It’s unstoppable, and beautiful. I wish to provide the same happiness to other people, the way my favorite authors had done for me.



My inspiration… Well a lot of things inspire me to be honest. I often find someone on the street and ponder what their life was like. What had gotten them to where they are today, what stories do they have to tell? I am also heavily inspired by authors such as Brent Weeks, Edgar Allen Poe, and Anne Rice. Love them!! <3 Or a song that makes me cry, or a movie that made me ponder my life choices. Inspiration, just as imagination, is never limited. Also, let’s not forget, my reader’s are my largest source of inspiration! Love you guys!

5.Many authors suffer from writers block sometime..How do you think they should deal with it?

5.) Writer’s block is every writer’s worse nightmare, and it can easily send someone into panic mood, thus creating faulty and rushed writing. I myself, am extremely guilty of this… I find the best way to beat writer’s block, is to take a walk within nature, and hope something draws your creative note. Listening to music often helps me a good bit too. The lyrics can give me some thoughts.

6.If you place yourself as a reader..which element in a story catches the attention of a reader?
6.) The element of surprise and never knowing what the outcome will be. In my opinion, stories that are easily predictable, are often paid less attention towards. 

7.How would you deal with negative comments on your story. Do you think criticizing comment influences on a writer's mind in a better way?

7.) Unless written to deliberately discourage someone, I think negative comments are good ways to find your weak spots in writing. I would hope the writer would give the words some thoughts, and instead of feeling discourage, would instead be thankful for the opportunity to self-improve. Granted, some things may be hard to swallow, but opinions are simply that. Don’t let them discourage you for doing what you are passionate about.

8.which genre you like to read and write?

8.)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter