chat:Forfirith

Authors' Fun Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here this time we have another splendid author requested by a reader @bhatikar!! so plz welcome Forfirith!!!

 

1.what is your aff username?

1. My username is Forfirith.

2.How many stories have you published so far in aff?

2. I have published 117 stories on AFF so far.

3.Do you write on a perticular fandom?
3. I mainly write for BTS (Yoongi in particular) but I have written for other groups as well.

4.Generally what is your source of inspiration or motivation to write?
4. For inspiration, I can get it from anywhere. Sometimes a song, a TV show, a book or just something from my day to day life will spark an idea.

5.Many authors suffer from writers block sometime..How do you think they should deal with it?
5. Writer's block can be a nightmare! I feel that personally, I sometimes put too much pressure on myself with my writing and it kills my motivation which leads to writer's block. For me, the best thing to do is to take a break. Either just from the thing I'm writing, or from writing altogether. I find that once I take a break and go back to my story with fresh eyes, I'm usually able to keep on writing again.

6.If you place yourself as a reader..which element in a story catches the attention of a reader?
6. I need the characters to be realistic. If I can relate to the characters in some way, I'm likely to stay with a story, even if the plot hasn't fully caught my attention.

7.How would you deal with negative comments on your story. Do you think criticizing comment influences on a writer's mind in a better way?
7. This can be a tricky one. I feel that sometimes we can be our own harshest critics and it's important to remember that we can't please everyone. With other people's negative comments, I feel that it is important for the comments to be constructive. If there's a particular aspect of a story you don't like, then it's okay to say so, for example, it's okay to say that you think a story is paced too fast or something like that, but please remember to be kind and careful with your words. Every single writer who posts something is showing a part of themselves and that can make you feel incredibly vulnerable. Criticism can be a wonderful tool for writers, but only when it's done in a constructive way. 

8.which genre you like to read and write?
8. I'm a er for fluff and romance! I used to be a hardcore angst writer but now I struggle with writing proper angst!

9.What msg do you want to give to silent readers?
9. To all silent readers, please leave your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter